Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 212. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Wallet still not syncing even after adding extra nodes.

look into debug.log in APP DATA folder.
ed0
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Wallet still not syncing even after adding extra nodes.
I don't believe that at all!!

If you using:
EU: stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/
US: stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/

Remember to use switch coin in website (and select SMC)

you can try insteed stratum+tcp://smc.hash.so:3363

After configurate check 10 minutes if mining is ok and you have unconfirmed SMC.

I have almost 1 SMC (payment day ;];]
Activity: 6
Quote from: AtlantisPlatform
I don't believe that at all!! are you one of the pool owners??you don't have 150 coins in a few hours at 5 m/h!!!
i'm mining at that pool and receiving coins in my wallet without any problems
Nothing in way from my side, checked twice before post.
Now, after almost hour, I have 1 active connection sometimes, but it's still pretty unstable...

Do you copy smartcoin.conf into APP DATA folder?
WIN Xp C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application data\Smartcoin

or somethng similar in your OS ?

Maybe ask someone with large number of connection for his/her add node list.
Activity: 12
Oh man, this coin is killing me.

I'll spare you my launch mining woes for now. What's really concerning me is the fact that when I open my wallet, which was syncing last night, the wallet is Out Of Sync, with no visible signs of attempting to connect and, worse still, the three addresses I had on there, one of which being my pool donation address, are now missing. How does this happen? Is address visibility contingent on network connectivity? Surely not? Can I assume that these addresses and any coins that might have been sent to them are gone now since I don't have the associated private keys, presumably.

If this is the wrong venue for this question, I'd appreciate a pointer in the right direction.

Thanks.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I can confirm that one of the premium pools is a scam, I mined at smc.hash.co for 2.5 hours at 5 m/h, today I have a total of 0.00000000 coins confirmed/unconfirmed there, never got one satoshi of s coin, THAT IS A SCAM POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've made 150+ coins from there since this morning with 5MH. They're already in my wallet.

I don't believe that at all!! are you one of the pool owners??you don't have 150 coins in a few hours at 5 m/h!!!

What stratum are you connected to precisely? You need stratum+tcp://smc.hash.so:3363
I'm up to 173 right now. I started about 9 hours ago.

PS: actually recommend different pool because hashrate of hash.so is way too high.
Activity: 15
SNMehKEFJEcJsydwbBgjcdN49RNNfT12rw

If there is still giveaway....

Undecided
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Do you have some connections? If not maybe router or firewall block port wallet.
Maybe enable UPNP in router or forward port.

Nothing in way from my side, checked twice before post.
Now, after almost hour, I have 1 active connection sometimes, but it's still pretty unstable...
Activity: 98
I can confirm that one of the premium pools is a scam, I mined at smc.hash.co for 2.5 hours at 5 m/h, today I have a total of 0.00000000 coins confirmed/unconfirmed there, never got one satoshi of s coin, THAT IS A SCAM POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've made 150+ coins from there since this morning with 5MH. They're already in my wallet.

I can confirm that one of the premium pools is a scam, I mined at smc.hash.so for 2.5 hours at 5 m/h, today I have a total of 0.00000000 coins confirmed/unconfirmed there, never got one satoshi of s coin, THAT IS A SCAM POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check what coin you was digging .... you must select coin. Some one report that dig not SMC but something else.
Activity: 181
Now is a good time to join the pool at http://smc.nicemining.pw , where things are running smooth since launch and all we need is a bit higher hash rate to get more constant rewards! Spreading the network hash rate between as many pool as possible ensures a healthy coin, so don't just mindlessly join the bigger pools!

Note that a lower hashrate on a pool does not get you less coins, it just distributes them more randomly over time(not getting any for a couple hours then suddenly getting a ton).

Hope to see you there!

Activity: 98
I can confirm that one of the premium pools is a scam, I mined at smc.hash.so for 2.5 hours at 5 m/h, today I have a total of 0.00000000 coins confirmed/unconfirmed there, never got one satoshi of s coin, THAT IS A SCAM POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My wallet just reconnected, finally. Not many connections though, we need some more.
Activity: 56
..launch is rocky...wallet wouldn't sync after I encrypted it...seems fishy...won't sync and coins are staying in the pool...I'm thinking this is some over-hyped crapcoin again...dropping connections too
Activity: 616
Merit: 321

Hello all, 

some one want to spare some coins ? for the doggies at  http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

smc: SaV6pYxfX12iV4vK8dmFLpBrPMhzf3Bdt7     / Galgo Support

*** Your support is highly appreciated ***
Activity: 22
only 20smc after 12 hrs. of mining T_T

SWH6mJhSRnq8xwjv2kCSsc1kZgvmut52H3
Something must be wrong with me... Because I don't even have 1 mined coin yet. I'm feeling disappointed at my first day/try mining with not too bad of a GPU.
Any donations are veeeery appreciate.
Jump to: