Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 70. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
hahaha now he is mad. Kiss
I'm out , have fun with your little pump n dump shitcoin.

Oh god, I've tried to remain an invisible member in this forum, but I had to weigh in on this.

You are literally a fucking moron. Seriously, there is no other word to describe your behavior. Let this be my only post, my homage to metstijl, the biggest idiot on these forums.
I seriously think you need SmartCoin to succeed because it finally means you'll be able to get your meds.

I have some shred of respect for AtlantisPlatform since he's able to maintain a calm composure and not be completely off the wall batshit insane. If you really have any shred of respect for yourself and those around you, you'll go check into a psychiatric clinic and get yourself in a study for mentally retarded human beings. I'm sure they'll have some strong meds ready for you and you don't have to spend a majority of your time in an online forum begging for attention and to get your limp dick sucked.

Here is my best guess for who you are:
a) You're  an unemployed diaper baby who lives with their parents because you dropped out of your communications major.
b) You're an incredibly immature school-aged child who can't control them self without any medication.

You're literally scum, bottom of the earth even for this forum (which, by the way is total shit). Kill yourself.

1 BTC says he'll come back within a week.

Wallet address?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Oh god, I've tried to remain an invisible member in this forum, but I had to weigh in on this. Let this be my only post, my homage to metstijl, the biggest idiot on these forums.

You are literally a fucking moron. Seriously, there is no other word to describe your behavior.
I seriously think you need SmartCoin to succeed because it finally means you'll be able to get your meds.

I have some shred of respect for AtlantisPlatform since he's able to maintain a calm composure and not be completely off the wall batshit insane. If you really have any shred of respect for yourself and those around you, you'll go check into a psychiatric clinic and get yourself in a study for mentally retarded human beings. I'm sure they'll have some strong meds ready for you and you don't have to spend a majority of your time in an online forum begging for attention and to get your limp dick sucked.

Here is my best guess for who you are:
a) You're  an unemployed diaper baby who lives with their parents because you dropped out of your communications major.
b) You're an incredibly immature school-aged child who can't control them self without any medication.

You're literally scum, bottom of the earth even for this forum (which, by the way is total shit). Kill yourself.

1 BTC says he'll come back within a week.
Activity: 84
ADMIN IS DELETING MY POSTS.
HE IS IGNORING THE QUESTION. THEIR IS NO GOOD NEWS.

The fact that the devs haven't booted your ass off the thread for good is a testament to their patience and grace.  I would have eighty sixed you days and days ago.  You're dizzily positive, then manically negative, and you bounce back and forth between them like Atlantis on bath salts.  

G T F O
smartcoin.io

Let's see if it stays that way. Your record is 1 day. Your hyperactivity disorder tells me that won't change.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
smartcoin.io

Yeah because you're accusing us of dumping the premine. Grow up and dump your coins already.

Or get your bipolar disorder checked out.

Whats the good news? (3th time)
'Its a good day for smartcoin'
We dropped in price , are you delosional?

Please give up with your persistent annoyances. We did not mention good news, we mentioned it was a good day for SmartCoin. Don't bend our words.

You must be an idiot to continue with this. Please grow up or seek professional help.

Yeah because you're accusing us of dumping the premine. Grow up and dump your coins already.

Whats the good news? (3th time)
'Its a good day for smartcoin'
We dropped in price , are you delusional?
smartcoin.io

how much of a premine was there and what's it going to be used for?

There was a 400k premine, there is 300k SMC left. All the SMC spent have been sent to pay out bounties for pools, giveaways, faucets, and services.

I've got my own personal amount of SMC I have purchased with my own money in an effort to keep the markets going. None of the premine is for me. Whether I get rewarded for my work depends on the success of SmartCoin.
Activity: 16

how much of a premine was there and what's it going to be used for?
smartcoin.io

smartcoin.io
Wow MINT already in Cryptsy!!! Seems logical, it had 2200BTC volume in mintpal...
So craptsy going only for the high volume and prefers s**t coins.
Did developer got a straight answer from craptsy?

No , he posted 'a good day for smartcoin' on facebook.
I think he is spreading positive fud.
sad? lol

"Positive FUD"...also known as continuing to believe in SmartCoin's potential. Crazy that SmartCoin's team would believe that, I know.
Wow MINT already in Cryptsy!!! Seems logical, it had 2200BTC volume in mintpal...

No , he posted 'a good day for smartcoin' on facebook.
I think he is spreading positive fud.
sad? lol
Activity: 104
Wait atleast 4 months. 50k is the absolutly bottem imo..
How much coins do you own?

about 80k
Activity: 16
Wait atleast 4 months. 50k is the absolutly bottem imo..
How much coins do you own?
Activity: 104
god i have almost none patient left. I invested really a lot from 0.0001 to 0.00012, and watch it all the way down to 0.00002.

guys, any advice to me?
Is there a way to find the biggest wallets of Smartcoin?
Activity: 81
Merit: 19
I agree.

Just my 2 cents.

2 smartcents Smiley

I follow you to agree and want to be SMART too

SMC  : Sir7tH7xoJoXgxAHHBGcs5HoFSkHvupjbw
BTC   : 19mKovUuFUaFTtRX4xDr3PsbZHNMo69Wvx
someone is trying to keep the price at 2500.
He is setting up 0.15 btc buy walls at 2500 , 2501 , 2502 , ..
And he is setting up some 1500 smc sell walls 3000+
Yesterday I bought up to 3500 and I added some buy walls above 2500. He sold me my bids and bought up my walls so he's bits are open again on 2500.

This could be manipulation to keep low diff so he can mine / buy low. This could be a bot. What do you guys think?
You can see a pattern in he's bids / walls.
Pages:
Jump to: