Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 52. (Read 157102 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
@bitbets
AI on board prevents the crash yo!

@johnywalker
Thanks
We're happy to hear this from Comkort  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
top notch brand

yeap

Smart is a brand of microcar currently operated by Daimler-Benz in the US. Originally begun as a project by Swiss watch manufacturer Swatch, the Smart Fortwo was co-developed with Daimler-Benz after GM and Volkswagen passed on it. Currently, the Smart Fortwo is the smallest car for sale in the US.

Smart Transports Division read-made

trains are next

those kinds of cars are a little fragile in a crahs mabe
legendary
Smart Contracts

this.
Activity: 195
Im now a supporter of smartcoin I believe this coin can be a good hitter if ppl stop believing that ninja releases as a primary source of income lol  but currently solo mining 22 mh and it is a good strong coin two thumbs up devs
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Smartcoin has been added to Comkort exchange!

Three markets are live SMC <-> BTC, LTC, DOGE.

Best buy prices:
0.0000021 BTC per 1 SMC - BTC market
0.00030567 LTC per 1 SMC - LTC market
4.3911393 DOGE per 1 SMC - DOGE market

Happy & Profitable Trading!

define: comkort

Thanks 4 adding smartcoin

Smartcoin - simply smart

Activity: 153
agenda

SMART needs to mature some before a big push, gravity is a problem for ALL pows best to get it lighter before any be surge in drafting outsiders to invest.  First is gathering of the base supporters.  Organizing a sound road map.

1. Membership
2. Map

SMART is a brand, a company.
3. Logo, websites, mission statement

Doing what?  Everything.  Intelligent people, a think tank, and DAC group involved in many facets of the NEM.
A Smarter ... United Open Currency Solutions Group world.ftc.phx (UNOCS)
Primarily over the course of the next 2-3 quarters organizing and shaping the whole of the Alt crypto world.  SMART should focus on its investment division.  Intelligent smart crypto fund management - full spectrum investing.  If you think you're SMART enough ... start posting Smiley  

4. the SMART FUND

5. Change Ticker to SMART

6. Markets (Cry, Comkort) What trading pairs?

7. More nodes.  

8. fixed$/smart contracts for vendors
CrayjeksAjek

We are always willing to try to help
Comkort team
legendary
agenda

SMART needs to mature some before a big push, gravity is a problem for ALL pows best to get it lighter before any be surge in drafting outsiders to invest.  First is gathering of the base supporters.  Organizing a sound road map.

1. Membership
2. Map

SMART is a brand, a company.
3. Logo, websites, mission statement

Doing what?  Everything.  Intelligent people, a think tank, and DAC group involved in many facets of the NEM.
A Smarter ... United Open Currency Solutions Group world.ftc.phx (UNOCS)
Primarily over the course of the next 2-3 quarters organizing and shaping the whole of the Alt crypto world.  SMART should focus on its investment division.  Intelligent smart crypto fund management - full spectrum investing.  If you think you're SMART enough ... start posting Smiley  

4. the SMART FUND

5. Change Ticker to SMART

6. Markets (Cry, Comkort) What trading pairs?

7. More nodes.  

8. fixed$/smart contracts for vendors
CrayjeksAjek
Activity: 153

Smartcoin has been added to Comkort exchange!

Three markets are live SMC <-> BTC, LTC, DOGE.

Best buy prices:
0.0000021 BTC per 1 SMC - BTC market
0.00030567 LTC per 1 SMC - LTC market
4.3911393 DOGE per 1 SMC - DOGE market

Happy & Profitable Trading!
legendary
Do that!

Sometime in the future we can arrange fixed$/smart for vendors (you) contracts.
Activity: 186
Facebook now has the option to run an online store through shopify. Someone could create a smartshop and use SMC/SMART coins for purchases. Maybe I will and Ill list some of my music for coins =P
Activity: 186
wow only 1 node....i started mining this coin a year ago when it came out. then i took a step back for four months while the altcoin craze was at a peak. this is a coin id like to see grow. you cant fall in love with potential, but you can make it. facebook, reddit, pinterest, raffles, youtube even, these need to be covered consistently. ive seen so many devs come in and out of this coin. if i knew how to manage it i would; maybe i gotta learn Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I am all for petitioning cry to list it as SMART and any future exchange needs to be listed as SMART.
PSEUD/FIBRE already listing 5-letters

Yes.  Any artwork, posters, ad-copy is a smart idea.  Like I say, this is a great name to Brand on nearly any product ... like VirginTM.  So creating the brand is the first move.

It is a freemarket buy as much as you like to whatever price.  I am not a fan of pumping without the ability to support the new price range.  Not a signal of strength.  A solid floor price is.

Totally agree with you. However, little pump may cause hype which is good for the coin and could interest early adpoters.
legendary
I am all for petitioning cry to list it as SMART and any future exchange needs to be listed as SMART.
PSEUD/FIBRE already listing 5-letters

Yes.  Any artwork, posters, ad-copy is a smart idea.  Like I say, this is a great name to Brand on nearly any product ... like VirginTM.  So creating the brand is the first move.

It is a freemarket buy as much as you like to whatever price.  I am not a fan of pumping without the ability to support the new price range.  Not a signal of strength.  A solid floor price is.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Like I wrote earlier, we need to change term SMC to SMART this will bring fresh air to this coin.
Moreover, do you remember first posters of SMC with Einstein? That was great, we should post some, update first page of thread.

Last but not least, we should pump this coin around 300 sat. Instruction is easy, mine, sell little bit, then buy and repeat Smiley It's just fun!
legendary
Smartcoin [SMC] -- loved the initial burst of ~50 SMC to any email address that signed up.. Sure, scammable, but the actual value of that ~50smc wasn't much in the context of early mining, and it's really nice for non-miners to be able to get a free stake.

past history I did not know ... initial stake offer to any email
Activity: 121
Well, honestly I'm out of ideas.  Huh  It's easy to say things like "this coin needs more publicity".. sure, but how? I think the main problem is that SMC lacks perspective and a devoted team.
So many coins with way less potential are doing better, it's weird.
legendary
Some paid endorsers and sheep are following the coin

it only dropped +70% in 7days ... nuff said

SMART needs to mature some before a big push, gravity is a problem for ALL pows best to get it lighter before any be surge in drafting outsiders to invest.

First is gathering of the base supporters.  Organizing a sound road map.

My latest thoughts are SMART is a brand, a company.

Doing what?  Everything.  Intelligent people, a think tank, and DAC group involved in many facets of the NEM. A Smarter ... United Open Currency Solutions Group world.ftc.phx (UNOCS)

Primarily over the course of the next 2-3 quarters organizing and shaping the whole of the Alt crypto world.  Thus, SMART should focus on its investment division.  Intelligent smart crypto fund management - full spectrum investing.  If you think you're SMART enough ... start posting Smiley  

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Paycoin..... There are plenty of threads for that coin, except this thread.  Tongue
Some paid endorsers and sheep are following the coin, most people know better.  50-50 chance there... Too risky for me since I am fully aware of GAW's past since March of 2014.

SMC:
I am a little nervous because it is so quiet here. But time will tell what this coin's fate is. Hold tight or contribute to the coin's development! Either contribute ideas or donate to the development fund. We can't sit on our hands forever, or can we?
Activity: 121
Hey,

what's going on? It's quiet here, Stonedpuppy not around anymore?  Shocked

And what's the deal with this PayCoin?
Pages:
Jump to: