Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 53. (Read 157102 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
We're going UP UP UP !! Cheesy

Stonedpuppy is still down.

PS. When can we expect change coin extension from SMC to SMART?
Stonedpuppy is down!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
top notch brand

yeap

Smart is a brand of microcar currently operated by Daimler-Benz in the US. Originally begun as a project by Swiss watch manufacturer Swatch, the Smart Fortwo was co-developed with Daimler-Benz after GM and Volkswagen passed on it. Currently, the Smart Fortwo is the smallest car for sale in the US.

Smart Transports Division read-made

trains are next
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Look at what happened with PayCoin, SmartCoin has a top notch brand-able name.

I hope the devs own all the top SmartCoin domains, that would add even more value if there's ever a buyout.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Look at what happened with PayCoin, SmartCoin has a top notch brand-able name.

I hope the devs own all the top SmartCoin domains, that would add even more value if there's ever a buyout.
legendary
Ideas:

1. University Students SMART is an instrument to show that you are 'Smart'.

College Cryptocurrency Network (http://collegecrypto.org). Over 1 million students attending more than 150 universities, colleges, middle and high schools are represented by chapters of the College Cryptocurrency Network (CCN).
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Ideas:
2. Technology Enterprises hardware sourcing and review.

USB Armory: Open Source USB Stick Computer
https://www.crowdsupply.com/inverse-path/usb-armory

How this works.  Smart Enterprises reviews prototypes, researches best manufacture.  And then utilizes crowd funding, small commission factored in with is then used to provide SMART by support.

Sounds like a plan. Initiate? What's everyone else think?
legendary
Ideas:

USB Armory: Open Source USB Stick Computer
https://www.crowdsupply.com/inverse-path/usb-armory

How this works.  Smart Enterprises reviews prototypes, researches best manufacture.  And then utilizes crowd funding, small commission factored in with is then used to provide SMART by support.
legendary
I Wonder why only few people mining SMC currently. On Stoned Puppy there are 4 active workers all the time...

Why a Digishield protected X11 algo is very "SMART" ... it can survive low periods.

But yes we need to beef up the network.  I'd say discovery of x11 multipools is high priority ... and make sure we are on their list.

The fact that Smart is listed on Cry and Coinwarz is a major selling point for any one in the pool biz Smiley
I Wonder why only few people mining SMC currently. On Stoned Puppy there are 4 active workers all the time...
@halofirebtc
Ideas:

1. University Students (business/finance) SMART is an instrument to show that you are 'Smart'.

3.  Crypto 'Smart' nexus between devs and investors, Smart provides coin security/maintenance and finance, a good coin needs both.  Smart brings them together.

4.  Peripherals:  websites, chain explorers, marketing, etc.  We can provide that too.  

5.  Open source software, Smart is intelligent on finding the best solutions for multiple markets. University Students (IT/CS)

Yes, yes.... I like it.
legendary
Ideas:

1. University Students (business/finance) SMART is an instrument to show that you are 'Smart'.

3.  Crypto 'Smart' nexus between devs and investors, Smart provides coin security/maintenance and finance, a good coin needs both.  Smart brings them together.

4.  Peripherals:  websites, chain explorers, marketing, etc.  We can provide that too.  

5.  Open source software, Smart is intelligent on finding the best solutions for multiple markets. University Students (IT/CS)
legendary
Looking for uni students to get a college club for crypto study group going.
@halofirebtc
I will be away for the rest of the day, any more questions I will have to address much later or possibly tomorrow.
@halofirebtc
snip
3. private escrows @ 2.5% ...thread link?...
snip

Can't provide this, sorry. Confidentiality clause. Wasn't done in a thread anyway. I'm not an advertised escrow, I have to "know my clients" or at least one side of the arrangement. People trust me, and I'm not willing to tarnish that -- especially in this online crypto world -- the trust is all I've got, haha.
@halofirebtc
@Halo TY
Timely response time also noted Smiley

Is there any link to the terms of of pay out?  The bounty list?

I will reduce the fee to 2.5%  
cool

Are you able to provide credentials?  Volunteer what you will.

I'm not an official escrow, per se. So the info I've provided is all I can give. I help out when I notice or if people come to me on the side.
What do you mean terms of payout or a bounty list? I'm just holding funds to be designated for services by the core SMC team with input from the community. I'm acting more like a paid treasurer for SMC, versus an escrow.

I am an Eagle Scout in real life. A scout is T L H F C K O C T B C R. Wink
legendary
@Halo TY
Timely response time also noted Smiley

Halofire
treasurer 45000 SMC (less payouts)
saved the wallet's on 3 drives/sticks
terms: 2.5% fee
========================

Is there any link to the terms of of pay out?  The bounty list?

My only other public credentials are with OC and FLT officially, FLT was months ago for a game we were playing while the old dev still held reign. I have been with BTCtalk for almost a year. If you'd like to see OC creds, check out the forum here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annoc-orangecoin-pos-anon-transactions-masternodes-581894 and search contest fund. I hold over 200k OC for the community which I started collecting back in July, CF address is in my sig for all to see. Drop in the OC forum and ask around about me. I'm solid. No worries there. That's why I asked Psionin for a back up address to send him any SMC I hold in the SMC fund, just in case of emergency. I'm not here to rip anyone off.

I've also done private escrows @ 2.5% from both parties, due to nature I cannot reveal details. That's why I was originally collecting 5% from SMC. Psionin originally said I could have 15%, but I knocked it down to 5%, and now it's 2.5% for the remainder of the year.

Cheers Smiley
@halofirebtc
I found the FLT game we were playing. Wasn't much, but whether $5 or $1B, no worries. This game shows my accounting skills at their best, publicly. Page 10 is where it starts showing the accounting. We were developing the game as we were going.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pass-the-flutter-556910
@halofirebtc

My only other public credentials are with OC and FLT officially, FLT was months ago for a game we were playing while the old dev still held reign. I have been with BTCtalk for almost a year. If you'd like to see OC creds, check out the forum here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annoc-orangecoin-pos-anon-transactions-masternodes-581894 and search contest fund. I hold over 200k OC for the community which I started collecting back in July, CF address is in my sig for all to see. Drop in the OC forum and ask around about me. I'm solid. No worries there. That's why I asked Psionin for a back up address to send him any SMC I hold in the SMC fund, just in case of emergency. I'm not here to rip anyone off.

I've also done private escrows @ 2.5% from both parties, due to nature I cannot reveal details. That's why I was originally collecting 5% from SMC. Psionin originally said I could have 15%, but I knocked it down to 5%, and now it's 2.5% for the remainder of the year.

Cheers Smiley
@halofirebtc
Inquiry noted, Coming right up.
Pages:
Jump to: