Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 56. (Read 157102 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
hello everyone,

I made a website, since we don't really have one: http://sosruko.mooo.com/
I hope it's halfway decent.
sorry for the domain, I don't have a proper one right now.

Greetings..

Excellent...even nicer than what I was working on.  I own smartcoin.rocks and dev owns smartcoin.cc.  If you want to transfer my domain I'll give it to you (the community). Let me know.
Activity: 34
Merit: 7
hello everyone,

Greetings..

well done!
give this man some coins
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
hello everyone,

Greetings..

Great! There is also a mac wallet!!
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
hello everyone,

Greetings..
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
I submitted a coin request form at coinpayments.net, but if anyone knows them on bitcointalk, please feel free to contact.

Also, being on BitcoinWisdom would be good, here is the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinwisdomcom-live-bitcoinlitecoin-charts-190722
stonedpuppy are you still working on a new website?

sent you a pm
Activity: 34
This is crazy....

Please sensor/delete bitbets, he is not helping this coin...this coin is all but dead. My opinion!
This coin wont die but we should actively seek getting smartphone wallets, and other promotions going.
stonedpuppy are you still working on a new website?
This is crazy....

Please sensor/delete bitbets, he is not helping this coin...this coin is all but dead. My opinion!
Activity: 49
Activity: 49
Sosruko:

Agree with your opinion. Everything is going in wrong direction and our friend is one big troll, or he's living in own world...dunno.

While psionin is now reactivated, when can we expect change SMC to SMART in wallet and other locations?

All:

Where is that guy who offered donations to Psionin in old thread and he wanted to be a new dev? Isn't that strange that he's not here anymore?
Continuing on with the concept of the Smartcoin Logo with the word Smartcoin, without 'currency of a smart world'
there's no need, we all agreed with the new logo. stop your trolling.

While constructive criticism may be welcome, the bottom line is that personal attacks against other individuals on here are not tolerated. Please respect others.
I do respect other opinions and I'm enormously happy about anyone helping out but this guy here is obviously trolling. There is no way and I repeat, NO WAY, that this is meant seriously. I've uploaded a transparent PNG and he literally defaced it in a way which I might even call modern art. I don't know what his intentions are, weather he wants to destroy this coin, or bring down the price. I don't know and I don't care. I've been working on a new webpage for some days now and whenever I see his goddamn posts it makes me go nuts because he defaces everything we do. Goddamn respectless kid. There are people that take this seriously and he just spits on it with his trolls.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
OP why are you deleting my posts about bitbets? Something is really really weird about this, are you involved in this trolling OP?

look at the pictures and that nonsense bitbets is posting, this CANNOT be meant seriously, that's simply impossible. Something is wrong here but I don't know what his/yours intentions are.

btw, keep deleting, I'll post again and again and again. Don't be a stupid dictator, respect my view on things.

I give up. I'll come back once this is settled.

I think that's what he's trying to achieve.

sosruko,

My intentions are to foster an atmosphere for productive development and interaction. If you've looked at advertising, there are a lot of presentations out there that are unrealistic or "impossible" when compared to the everyday world. That is one way to attract attention.

While constructive criticism may be welcome, the bottom line is that personal attacks against other individuals on here are not tolerated. Please respect others.

Regards,
Psionin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Digitalprice
ExclusiveCoin
CannabisCoin (only fitting)
Conspiracy

are four I'm looking at.

For more pools on your site?
LMR. Lemurcoin....  tell dev I sent ya. His supernova pool is gone, and I think another one or two are gone also.
Digitalprice
ExclusiveCoin
CannabisCoin (only fitting)
Conspiracy

are four I'm looking at.
OP why are you deleting my posts about bitbets? Something is really really weird about this, are you involved in this trolling OP?

look at the pictures and that nonsense bitbets is posting, this CANNOT be meant seriously, that's simply impossible. Something is wrong here but I don't know what his/yours intentions are.

btw, keep deleting, I'll post again and again and again. Don't be a stupid dictator, respect my view on things.

I'm trying to decide what coins to add at the moment. I like x11 pow/hybrid coins like bluecoin. Suggestions welcome. I'll run up to six total.

@halofirebtc
@halofirebtc

Here, bitbets. Wink

You could actually make the backwards S look like a smartian type dragon lizard thing. If you can't see it, I'll make another for you.
@halofirebtc

Made a reverse S double vertical line, smartian intergalactic smartcoin currency symbol coin Smiley
I'm asking you a serious question and I don't want to be rude or something so don't get this the wrong way. Do you actually see that your circle is oval and that your picture has a really crappy quality? Do you actually expect anyone to use it? (Serious question)
Everyone agreed about the lightbulb logo, we gotta move on now and stop wasting time with logos.

Constructively, I will interject that bitbets needs lesson in Gimp or photoshop. Gimp is free software, photoshop is not. Plenty of youtube tutorials on how to use gimp, that's where I learned. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: