Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 57. (Read 157102 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Made a reverse S double vertical line, smartian intergalactic smartcoin currency symbol coin Smiley
I'm asking you a serious question and I don't want to be rude or something so don't get this the wrong way. Do you actually see that your circle is oval and that your picture has a really crappy quality? Do you actually expect anyone to use it? (Serious question)
Everyone agreed about the lightbulb logo, we gotta move on now and stop wasting time with logos.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
выйдет на bleutrade.com Huh
Activity: 45
Merit: 10

Will the current smartcoin wallet function on a cellphone or smartphone?

No you need to have an app for each.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

Anyone have any plans to try and get Smartcoin involved with Smartphones?

How so? Where would we start? gazelle.com?

After i got thinking about this a little more, I think we could start our own cell phone buyback program using SMC. Offer a few percent more than gazelle. This is a program that will not go away as more and more smartphones and cell phones and google glass type items are released, it's a guaranteed thing.

Just a tidbit: there is more gold, silver and precious metals in a computer or cell phone for the equivalent amount of earth that has to be mined. This doesn't include all the plastics and glass, just what's on the circuitry.
@halofirebtc

Anyone have any plans to try and get Smartcoin involved with Smartphones?

How so? Where would we start? gazelle.com?
@halofirebtc
Might be too much work to change SMC to SMART  right away?

snip

It's not something we release a new wallet for, without additional changes to the SMC functionality or updates to be made as well, imo.
@halofirebtc
lightbulb the shit out of it! Grin

It seems everyone agrees to like the lightbulb smartcoin logo.  Smiley

Yep, what's the next thing on the agenda? Imo, spent too much time on the logo, let's look forward.

Psionin, next wallet release should include ticker change to SMART, seems some, if not most, people like that too.

Now that SMC.. errr.... SMART has been rebranded, let's do something with it.

Activity: 34
Merit: 7
lightbulb the shit out of it! Grin
@halofirebtc

If its ok, I will take some of the smartcoin accepted here with lightbulbs and big S slanted,
and advertise with them?
I am currently using the other Big S logo. Is the Big S logo still ok to use, or is it rejected,
and now using the lightbulb logo?

Here is an early introduction to the Smartians

Introduction To The Smartians
http://www.smartcoin.boards.net/thread/68/introducing-smartians

lightbulb all the way, it's psionin approved since it's on the OP Smiley
@halofirebtc
Nice bulb logos!

I spread the word to someone who might be interested. Don't hold your breath, though. He's got his own things going on.

Halofire, can you provide more details?

thx!

I would if he agreed, but alas, he can't do it. Sorry folks!
Activity: 49
Nice bulb logos!

I spread the word to someone who might be interested. Don't hold your breath, though. He's got his own things going on.

Halofire, can you provide more details?

thx!
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
@halofirebtc
Activity: 34
Any news about supporto for non windows wallets? Where are the developers?
if someone can make an iOS wallet i will give 10,000 smc to that person!
also 10,000 for an android wallet!
Activity: 21
Any news about supporto for non windows wallets? Where are the developers?
Activity: 49
Nice and slow increase of price on Cryptsy.

Agree to use SMART instead of SMC but this will need to be officially modified including wallet to avoid any confusion.

Fingers crossed!
@halofirebtc
one thing about polls, you should include the neutral option and the "other" option:

-SMC
-SMART
-Either one/doesn't matter
-other (please explain, PM the admin if you need anonymity in the community)

You'll get more accurate results and better info.

i vote 3rd option, but I'm not signing up at another forum yet. Maybe if you make that RPG...
@halofirebtc
Don't contact cryptsy until we have a uniform ticker change all around. Idc if we change it, but let's not have 2 different tickers at one time, that's not so 'smart', lol.
Pages:
Jump to: