Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 6. (Read 157087 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 7
Keep it coming !
Any further dev update ?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Any problem with this coin? Still alive?

Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Greats projects and updates are together naturally and this project accompanies this theory. In relation to this project what is necessary to progress in a responsible way the steps? Marketing? A high level of investment? Can we believe in this currency for future profit?
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
I think it’s a great coin with a great name but you need turn over and marketing  to create need and split the ico: put it this way I’m well invested in smc . I believe in. sMC but we need this ball to start rolling
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
To be honest, the dev team isn't very communicative.  I remember asking a question on the thread a while back and got silence.  If you observe other threads, lots of people will chime in and help.   I am thinking of investing since it's down so far but not sure right now.   I know we've all trusted most good coins to go up and down and we trust that volatility, but we do get to have favorites and it's not based on being ignored in threads   Grin
Any updates or are we just putting this project on the backburner
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
Hi all, I have been inactive since a year or more. Nice to see our SmartCoin is still alive and my logo of SmartCoin is still in use. Im still holding my old farmed and bought SmartCoins. I will keep an eye on it. If help is needed, just send me a pm.

@Mjbmonetarymetals made the logo(s)... is this a new forum account?

No
Activity: 9
I need more information this project
Activity: 24
I don't think we should give up our ticker symbol now, since we have that other "smartpaycoin" stealing everything else of ours. It's fishy. But if we change tickers and that coin takes SMC as a ticker, then...
Hi all, I have been inactive since a year or more. Nice to see our SmartCoin is still alive and my logo of SmartCoin is still in use. Im still holding my old farmed and bought SmartCoins. I will keep an eye on it. If help is needed, just send me a pm.

@Mjbmonetarymetals made the logo(s)... is this a new forum account?
Hi - I downloaded the wallet however this PC is using Windows version 10 - so I've tried the one for Windows 7/8 but I also get no block source available.  Checked firewalls and left it overnight already but no change in the morning. Any thoughts?

I also have a wallet.dat file with coins in that I backed up previously - what do I need to do with that file in order to access it?

Did you download this version? https://github.com/psionin/smartcoin-legacy/releases/tag/0.9.1

If not, this one should work. I should probably remove the latest one, which was updated right to 0.11 but it caused a fork due to updated mining headers.
Activity: 22
Hi - I downloaded the wallet however this PC is using Windows version 10 - so I've tried the one for Windows 7/8 but I also get no block source available.  Checked firewalls and left it overnight already but no change in the morning. Any thoughts?

I also have a wallet.dat file with coins in that I backed up previously - what do I need to do with that file in order to access it?
Activity: 13
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added SmartCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for SmartCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u Seza1qS5xTwDoZ5QEVuYtT5sGaQo1xqiNT -p c=SMC

To mine only this coin use mc=SMC, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=SMC,mc=SMC as your password.
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=SMC

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/SMC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=705

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
This coin gonna be die. tell me any update about this coin. Should I continue to mine this coin?
Same question. I'm thinking to sell that

DEV is still active on this forum ..

psionin Last Active:   Today at 04:05:11 PM  Wink
btc on the rise let’s hope we see smc follow suit, any updates on who what when dev will continue
Activity: 98
Hey guys, I ran the new wallet in the debugger and it is correctly using DarkGravityWave for difficulty adjustment after block 385,000. This algorithm should be significantly better at responding to sudden increases and decreases in hash power, thereby reducing the likelihood of being stuck due to high difficulty, and improving overall sync performance.

This is the 4th successful algorithmic tuning fork for SmartCoin, and SmartCoin has been around for over 13 months now.
Pages:
Jump to: