Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 62. (Read 157102 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
What do you think about this?
Don't take this the wrong way, I appreciate the work you put in and all but it looks horrible  Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

I think smartcoin price is more comparable to quarkcoin price

prior to when quark went way up.

quark was selling for 6 satoshi or so, at one time,

and then all of a sudden quark went up to 30,000 satoshi.

Incredible huge gains.

Smartcoin price right now is like that, and I think smartcoin will go up more than quarkcoin did. Smiley

quarkcoin had about 250 million coins when it went to 30,000 satoshi
smartcoin only has 24.5 million coins all time, so if smartcoin went up comparably,
then smartcoin will easily pass 300,000 satoshi someday

Smartcoin 300,000

dude our admin is afk.. our logo looks like it was done by an 8 year old amateur

But this is really mostly wanted by some people. They are speculating with this coin buyiing now at lower price.

proof?

How can volatility be reached?
Today a coin is shit
Tomorrow is gold

Watch eg dogecoin ... 28 satoshi (no particular activity on this coin)..shit... 250 satoshi (thanks to 1 month market activity) best money... Now 28 satoshi again shit coin.
Dont be surprised if in some months some feature will be available in doge and price will go up. Now no big activity is on doge from long time.

Why activity was discontinued on this coin in the past? Who bought at 28 satoshi and sold at 250? Who has capability to move the market of doge? Only doge community that has interest to buy at lower and sell at higher prices.. It's a game.

Thats true for doge but also for each alt coin . I have nothing against doge.

But this is really mostly wanted by some people. They are speculating with this coin buyiing now at lower price.

proof?
I think it will go much higher yet

its too low right now, just a matter of time until people realize that Smiley

by the way, I dont think smartcoin needs to worry about getting anonymous send
smartcoin is fine without it
Smiley
but i did put a poll over at smartcoin.boards.net if you want to participate in the poll

this coin has literally 0 activity..

Well that's true... But this is really mostly wanted by some people. They are speculating with this coin buyiing now at lower price. let me know when they will recover this coin with few activities before 2015 and selling at 0.005  btc

Don't think now with your mind... Think in the future with other mind

I think it will go much higher yet

its too low right now, just a matter of time until people realize that Smiley

by the way, I dont think smartcoin needs to worry about getting anonymous send
smartcoin is fine without it
Smiley
but i did put a poll over at smartcoin.boards.net if you want to participate in the poll

this coin has literally 0 activity..
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/

We did the switch of our pool from scrypt to X11:

http://smc.e-pool.net:8960/static/

Enjoy e-pool mining!

and down we go again
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Is there an issue with withdraws @ stonedpuppy pool?

I withdrew all my SMC yesterday and nothing Sad  coins have not arrived at destination.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Psionin? "did he died?"
Loving the positivity. Keep it up guys. Only a matter of time before news starts making it's way outside this thread's walls. Keep posting to have this thread on the front page of the altcoin page of btctalk. This is the best advertising we can get for free.

I am partially agree .
We need more! starting from
- Update with great look the first message of this announcement tread ( no more broken link , info about total coin supply roadmap development website for info and the most important info: why this coin is better)

- A market solution: e.g have smc each x tweet ... Or similar

- update info on some very popular sites (coinwarz has hold info)

What do you think?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Loving the positivity. Keep it up guys. Only a matter of time before news starts making it's way outside this thread's walls. Keep posting to have this thread on the front page of the altcoin page of btctalk. This is the best advertising we can get for free.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Smc is moving on cryptsy !!
Total coin supply is now much lower then coins are more rare!

Grin Shocked

That's the idea.  You lower inflation and total supply and then when demand picks up you really see it move.  Hopefully later this fall we'll see a huge spike in demand driven by the Bitcoin machine.
Smc is moving on cryptsy !!
Total coin supply is now much lower then coins are more rare!

Grin Shocked
[quote auseder=Vlad2Vlad link=topic=675821.msg8473634#msg8473634 date=1408647615]
Smart coin prediction by Jan 2015
Any smart prediction for smartcoin value?  Cheesy

I would be very happy to see it back to where it was not long ago, around 4,000 Satoshi, I think it was.

Of course I would be ecstatic if we hit something much higher, like 40,000 Satoshi. 

Given we now have much lower inflation and lower dilution it is possible if we get a big crypto boom later this fall to hit the upper target.  Demand should overwhelm supply for a few months.
[/quote]

I am agree. Considering total supply and the features price should hit easily 40.000 sat
This coin is forcely undervaluated for having big profits in next months
It happens with a lot of coins.. See history on cryptsy!
Price is silently and slowly going up now
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I would be very happy to see it back to where it was not long ago, around 4,000 Satoshi, I think it was.

Of course I would be ecstatic if we hit something much higher, like 40,000 Satoshi. 

Given we now have much lower inflation and lower dilution it is possible if we get a big crypto boom later this fall to hit the upper target.  Demand should overwhelm supply for a few months.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250

0,5 BTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

I need your help, so I can check my smartcoin wallet.

I need someone to send me 2 smc, so I can see my wallet working, when there is an incoming transaction.

I will send you 5 back, later on, once I get the wallet working correctly for me,
so post your smartcoin address for me to send them to you.

thanks Smiley

here is my smartcoin address to send me a couple smc:
SZSm3jxBjJBNy9Kyy6TninwMcMn4uiym88

Has anyone else had troubles withdrawing or sending to cryptsy?
how about sending from one user to another user?

I sent you 2.123 SMC just now.  If you don't get it then you are incorrectly synced.  I am synced to the same chain as cryptsy and the block explorers.  I have no issues sending or withdrawing from cryptsy.

thanks BitSmacker. I got the 2.123 smc, and after 1 confirmation it is in my balance.
I can send you 5 back as I said I would, for helping me out, but i have to wait for now.
( by the way, I thought it would be nice if smartcoin had an explorer that shows
the total number of coins minted to the current time/date. I noticed
stonedpuppy doesn't have that total, or i didn't see it )

I'll explain a little.

It seems that because I changed my password at cryptsy earlier in the day,
that cryptsy places a hold on my account for 24 hours or so,
and I am not able to withdraw any coins.

So, it turns out, it has nothing to do with the smartcoin wallet, after all.

Its not a smartcoin emergency after all.

Whew! That's a relief. ( wipes sweat from brow )

But, I have to wait until 2014-08-20 06:23:49 EST.
and then I will be able to withdraw from cryptsy at that time.

Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone.

I promise to pay 100 free smc coins to anyone who posts in the introduction thread at smartcoin.boards.net
Guaranteed. no probs.

just have to wait until tomorrow though, when I can withdraw from cryptsy and then send smc to you Smiley

You're putting in a great effort, if only you had some help to keep the the energy up. What will it take to get great people on board this old coin? I know there's plenty of bagholders out there, but if they don't get involved, they'll just keep holding the bag until the day comes the bags are worthless. Act now whales!
Pages:
Jump to: