Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 61. (Read 157102 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
So how dead is this coin? I'm still holding about 15k hoping for the best. Bought in at .001 penny each

Not dead at all, just a bit slow development which is better than no development.  At least the bleeding (inflation) was slowed down significantly.  Very smart move.  Now the dev can focus on getting something done without worries of depressing the price too far.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
So how dead is this coin? I'm still holding about 15k hoping for the best. Bought in at .001 penny each
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hey guys i just made an interesting suggestion on these forums - http://smartcoin.boards.net/thread/29/graphics-smartcoin-currency-symbol-designing?page=1&scrollTo=102

So if there is any graphic designers out there interested i think it would look good! Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

Do you think the original dev of smartcoin, might return?
He seemed like an ambitious fellow, and good for smartcoin.

Who knows, all we know is he isn't here now and we shouldn't speculate about the past if we're focusing on the future.
@halofirebtc
Hi serio.

I am hoping someone will make some Smartcoin Mining Tutorials,
and post the tutorials in the mining forum at smartcoin.boards.net
or if they want to create their own website and put tutorials on it, that is fine as well.

I would like to see a tutorial for newcomers to mining, explaining how to mine smartcoin x11 with cpu
Solo mining tutorial, and pool mining tutorial would be ok.

but there is also scrypt mining with smartcoin, if I understand smartcoin correctly.
So may need a tutorial for scrypt mining smartcoin as well.

I will sticky the tutorials in the mining forum, and perhaps also in the Help forum, Start Here forum and Introductions Forum(so its easy to find the tutorials then)

thanks

This is a great idea, mining tutorials. Instead of having someone write them up, you could copy/paste others. There are plenty of them out there.
Activity: 21
Activity: 264
Merit: 22
How about trying to get Smart coin on a new exchange?

Go to https://askcoin.net/ and register and then vote for it. I've been able to get to 6th place but with some help we should be able to get it on here.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
why don't you try fixing some of the issues if you think there is something wrong?
That's what I've been trying to do but I gave up because nobody is willing to help me. I refreshed the logo, people liked it except for psionin and I wanted to organize a meeting so we can create a team but nobody joined. I can't force people to join me. I think people have a wrong impression of coins, they think some day a Wolong is going to show up and push this coin out of nothing.
Activity: 121
Everyone who asks about the SMC dev (psionin) needs to understand he came in a switched it x11 and that's all he was brought on board to do. It's up to the community to polish the coins and get them active again. Psionin said if we had great ideas and needed dev service, he'd do so. Until we get to that point where we need him, it's up to us to carry the coin.

And we're doing a good job, there's been more activity and price movements than before I started pep-rallying you guys. Let's keep it up!

He still has control over everything. We can't even do simple things like update/change the homepage and the SMC logo, which looks like shit. I've offered my help 200x and wanted to organize a team, nobody responded. People always write "we need, we have to" but in reality you people are waiting for something to happen which won't happen. This coin is sentenced to death. This coin could've been one of the great ones.
Cryptsy still having wallet server problem. SMC deposit/withdrawal is not functioning. Best time to pump.
Cryptsy is dying now. i don't like Cryptsy at all.. hope there will have another exchange add this coin.

SMC is dying now... It has been delisted from different exchanges...
I hope for smc holders that developers are working on new features .. This is the only way to dont let this coin die
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Cryptsy still having wallet server problem. SMC deposit/withdrawal is not functioning. Best time to pump.
Cryptsy is dying now. i don't like Cryptsy at all.. hope there will have another exchange add this coin.
Activity: 202
@halofirebtc
Everyone who asks about the SMC dev (psionin) needs to understand he came in a switched it x11 and that's all he was brought on board to do. It's up to the community to polish the coins and get them active again. Psionin said if we had great ideas and needed dev service, he'd do so. Until we get to that point where we need him, it's up to us to carry the coin.

And we're doing a good job, there's been more activity and price movements than before I started pep-rallying you guys. Let's keep it up!

There is no interest on smc now. Until new services and innovative ideas will not be assigned to this coin the price will be low.
I have sold all my smc few days ago because due to low volume trading I think cryptsy wiil nove smc on ltc market and the price will be lower

Bah, no faith. Inject ideas now so we can get them going!

There is no interest on smc now. Until new services and innovative ideas will not be assigned to this coin the price will be low.
I have sold all my smc few days ago because due to low volume trading I think cryptsy wiil nove smc on ltc market and the price will be lower

interest will build with time

More time is needed lower will be the price. Wink

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

interest will build with time

@halofirebtc

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You make some good points.  Maybe we can make the S look similar to the dollar [$] so people will easily recognize it as a monetary unit but not identical the dollar.

But again, if people here prefer the use of the actual $ symbol then I'm ok with it.  

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
some initial basic ideas for a smartcoin currency symbol

Why would we use the US Dollar $ign?  The US dollar will soon collapse and the dollar is seen as an elite currency symbol controlled by the fed and also a currency which has been inflated and utterly destroyed, taking with it trillions of people's wealth.

So I think we need a unique S as our currency symbol and not one which resembles the U$ Dollar.

My 2-cents.

Cheers!
What do you think about this?
Don't take this the wrong way, I appreciate the work you put in and all but it looks horrible  Cheesy

Ok ... Thats horrible... Waiting your proposal...
Pages:
Jump to: