Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 68. (Read 157102 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
maybe i have to change the port setting in the p2p program itself to match the 98 octet? Nothing I can do until I get back to my main computer. will post when I'm back online. thanks RoyalSands.
@halofirebtc
hey guys, i have a request, a little late in the game i know, but it may help in the future.

i set up a scrypt p2p pool for SMC about a week ago for solo mining, really didn't use it, but I just found I am able to set up multiple addresses. once it switches to x11, it probably won't work anymore. I just want to see if it will payout to anyone else outside of my online world. Can someone point a miner to it for a few blocks please? Top two addresses are mine at the moment. And it's fee free.

.bat:

cgminer.exe -o deleted -u your smc address here -p x --scan-time 1 --expiry 0 --queue 0

Thanks!!!!!!!!

This part is incorrect:
deleted

This address is local to your network.  You would need to know your IP address.  Open a browser and go to:

http://www.whatismyip.com/

It will tell you your IP address.

Hmm, it works on my local, but not for you guys, I tried my gseed on my other network 20 miles away, no dice.

Try
deleted
If that doesn't work then, it won't work for the public i assume.

@halofirebtc
hey guys, i have a request, a little late in the game i know, but it may help in the future.

i set up a scrypt p2p pool for SMC about a week ago for solo mining, really didn't use it, but I just found I am able to set up multiple addresses. once it switches to x11, it probably won't work anymore. I just want to see if it will payout to anyone else outside of my online world. Can someone point a miner to it for a few blocks please? Top two addresses are mine at the moment. And it's fee free.

.bat:

cgminer.exe -o IP deleted -u your smc address here -p x --scan-time 1 --expiry 0 --queue 0

Thanks!!!!!!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Countdown to SmartCoinX11

Refresh page to update

looking foward to it!

my smartcoins are in the a old wallet.dat file (when the very original developer SmartCoin is till there...he sucks btw), do I need to do something to update? or I can just wait for the realese and import the wallet?

The link to the new wallet in the OP is a little hidden but it can be downloaded here:

https://github.com/psionin/smartcoin/releases/tag/0.9
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Refresh page to update

looking foward to it!

my smartcoins are in the a old wallet.dat file (when the very original developer SmartCoin is till there...he sucks btw), do I need to do something to update? or I can just wait for the realese and import the wallet?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
looks interesting. let's see what will happen after release.
Activity: 62
Quite a story behind the name also!  It involves an 11lb long haired dachshund getting into an 18yo sons' "special" brownies and a $400 emergency room bill to save her. 4 huge brownies!  Chocolate is not good for dogs, take it from me.  My youngest son blamed me for leaving his bedroom door open!  Didn't matter the legality of his pastime and the fact of it occurring in my home.

I'll take it out of maintenance mode about an hour early so u can create workers.
Activity: 84
About the logo, I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

But I'm reg'd, got tweaked rigs, locked and loaded.  But I couldn't create workers at stonedpuppy 'cause no login yet.  That is quite a name for a pool. Wink
Bitcrea is a logo guy here on the forum...and I'd help with cost.
please, I don't wanna step on your toes but the new logo looks horrible. use the old one again. am I the only one that thinks this way?!

No...I'd pitch in for a new logo from a designer! I really don't think the old one is that great either. I don't mean to upset anyone and do apologize if I've hurt someone's feelings.

Activity: 68
please, I don't wanna step on your toes but the new logo looks horrible. use the old one again. am I the only one that thinks this way?!

Refresh page to update
Preregister to mine SmartCoinX11 at the following pools:

http://smart.minerpools.com/

Pre-registration open! - This will be an X11 pool for the July 24th hardfork

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- PPLNS
- No hassle, just login and mine

Stratum for Smartcoin: stratum+tcp://181.58.125.139:4095 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

smartcoin.stonedpuppy.com is updated and currently in Maintenance Mode until the fork. The pool will accept registrations while in Maintenance Mode.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
looks promising, I'm sitting pretty with about 80k not liquidating...

Whats a good usb mining rig for SMC ? must be simple.  Undecided

I'm not really sure about this... but I think that generally scrypt and X11 is done with video card GPU mining, so there probably isn't something like the block erupter for bitcoin.
Anyone use AllCrypt.com?

Have they been informed of the upcoming fork or are they just having issues with the new wallet?

They don't seem to have SMC listed.

They have been informed of the new wallet.  Some exchanges disable wallets before a fork in case there are issues.

SMC is listed here:

https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=230

AllCrypt updated to the current wallet on July 16th.
Activity: 264
Merit: 22
Anyone use AllCrypt.com?

Have they been informed of the upcoming fork or are they just having issues with the new wallet?

They don't seem to have SMC listed.
smartcoin.stonedpuppy.com is updated and currently in Maintenance Mode until the fork. The pool will accept registrations while in Maintenance Mode.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
Anyone here who uses BitMessage I would appreciate it if you would contact Mining Pool Co. and let them know we are switching to X11.  Otherwise they may end up on the wrong fork.  Direct them to this thread.  Here is their contact info:

https://www.miningpool.co/contact

I messaged them with BitMessage. Cool program, an out-of-the-box encrypted email client without the hassle of logins or server configs.
Activity: 34
Merit: 7
looks promising, I'm sitting pretty with about 80k not liquidating...

Whats a good usb mining rig for SMC ? must be simple.  Undecided
@halofirebtc
286585   2014-07-21 22:31:54   diff 1.339
286584   2014-07-21 22:31:42    1.026
286583   2014-07-21 22:31:41    0.787
286582   2014-07-21 22:31:52   0.813

Here's two in one shot. Notice the diff is constantly rising. So I believe the time stamps are skewed but the other info is correct.
Pages:
Jump to: