Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development - page 72. (Read 157102 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 254
I like the second one, probably going to update to that.
Activity: 264
Merit: 22
Ok, the first image is what we have, good but I think too washed out on light backgrounds.

Second image I increased the brightness and contact.

Third image I did so even more.

Are the 2nd or 3rd any better or something else or keep it as is?

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
The last tweet from @getsmartcoin is from Mar 23. Anyway to take this over or to start a new twitter account and start promoting this again? Announce the X11 relaunch and any other plans to start.

Anyone voting on any of the exchanges?

I quickly saved the gif from the first post as a png. Maybe use this instead of the current logo which is too washed out almost like a watermark.

I like that but it should be in a light steel blue. Just MY opinion.

Light steel blue may be better, but is this better than what we have? I can change the wallet logo to this image easily, but someone would have to make a new graphic otherwise.

A logo should always be based on a vectorimage. Everything else is just unprofesional. I don't like the proposed logo, it looks cheap and altcoin like. Current logo is fine, could need a little bit of a refresh though.
The last tweet from @getsmartcoin is from Mar 23. Anyway to take this over or to start a new twitter account and start promoting this again? Announce the X11 relaunch and any other plans to start.

I quickly saved the gif from the first post as a png. Maybe use this instead of the current logo which is too washed out almost like a watermark.

Light steel blue may be better, but is this better than what we have? I can change the wallet logo to this image easily, but someone would have to make a new graphic otherwise.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Activity: 264
Merit: 22

What makes it smart? Anyway i love the spinning logo.   Grin

It's smart because we own some. Smiley It's really just a name but a very good and marketable name. This could be easly accept by merchants. Darkcoins? Bitcoins? not really well known by mainstream of RL folks. But there are lot of "smart" things like smart cards, and smart phones, andsmart cars, and smart asses. Smiley People would already understating that its something good.

Delusional fucks.
Glad I sold everything haha this coin is a joke. Look at the fucking volume ffs…
You guys are the definition of bag holders.
Someone is getting mad and regrets having sold his coins because he realizes Psionin is a skilled dev after all and X11 is coming soon. If this hadnt been the case you wouldnt even have showed up here and you especially wouldnt have posted this shit. Reminds me a lot of the Doge guys who sold before Wolong pumped back in the days.
"Glad I sold everything". I bet you're the guy that sold 170k @110 the day before yesterday. Well congratulations you got 0,1 BTC Cheesy, you truly saved yourself.

I pumped it with 20btc and got 35btc out if it.
hahaha failboys.
No, you didn't Bud Fox. I've closely watched the SMC market and there was never a 20BTC pump. Neither in short nor in long term. Try to fool someone else. You've done a mistake, face it like a man.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What makes it smart? Anyway i love the spinning logo.   Grin

It's smart because we own some. Smiley It's really just a name but a very good and marketable name. This could be easly accept by merchants. Darkcoins? Bitcoins? not really well known by mainstream of RL folks. But there are lot of "smart" things like smart cards, and smart phones, andsmart cars, and smart asses. Smiley People would already understating that its something good.

Delusional fucks.
Glad I sold everything haha this coin is a joke. Look at the fucking volume ffs…
Someone is getting mad and regrets having sold his coins because he realizes Psionin is a skilled dev after all and X11 is coming soon. If this hadnt been the case you wouldnt even have showed up here and you especially wouldnt have posted this shit. Reminds me a lot of the Doge guys who sold before Wolong pumped back in the days.
"Glad I sold everything". I bet you're the guy that sold 170k @110 the day before yesterday. Well congratulations you got 0,1 BTC Cheesy, you truly saved yourself.

I pumped it with 20btc and got 35btc out if it.
hahaha failboys.

Delusional fucks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Delusional fucks.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Mining testnet coins, in preparation for the X11 fork (likely before August).

this is great

Good Work Smart Coin Team
Sweet! Time for serious mining to begin.  Cool
Mining testnet coins, in preparation for the X11 fork (likely before August).

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
9 Super-Cool Uses for Supercomputers

What can a mining network be used for in addition to confirming transactions?
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
psionin

wallet link on OP is for older wallet, I have 1.3.2. from you, which should we have?

The version iteration at the beginning was done kind of incorrectly, so I decided to switch back to the original pattern. Also it's easier to keep track since it's based on Litecoin 0.8.6.9.

ok, but can you answer which we should have or if it matters?
he already told you, this one: https://github.com/psionin/smartcoin/releases/tag/0.8.6.9

Thanks! I see that now, "at the beginning", but I also like to be 100% sure. Wink
psionin

wallet link on OP is for older wallet, I have 1.3.2. from you, which should we have?

The version iteration at the beginning was done kind of incorrectly, so I decided to switch back to the original pattern. Also it's easier to keep track since it's based on Litecoin 0.8.6.9.

he already told you, this one: https://github.com/psionin/smartcoin/releases/tag/0.8.6.9
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
psionin

Pages:
Jump to: