Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 26. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
As per the white paper (the link on the website for which I need to change as it first requires Google sign-in it would seem), we are shortly to release mobile wallets for testing, plus have the coin mentioned in a UK magazine.

That is great! Any plans for masternodes or anything like that?
Activity: 778
As per the white paper (the link on the website for which I need to change as it first requires Google sign-in it would seem), we are shortly to release mobile wallets for testing, plus have the coin mentioned in a UK magazine.
Is there any news coming for Socc coin? I still believe in Socc coin and will continue to hold Smiley I see a bright future for this coin.
Point taken on $SOCC and I'll start using it. We seem to have raced through hundreds of blocks today, possibly orphaned blocks on one pool and failed confirms on Nova so will be looking at this and will advise if anything strange is found.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
The White Paper did not attract me much, but I bought some coins and I'll hold. I think the site needs to be improved. The next updates look pretty cool, it would be great to also put masternodes in this coin and attract more people to the community, I think more exchanges would be good, NOVA has little volume and Yobit looks like a scam to me.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Dev would it be possible for you to use $SOCC on twitter rather than #SOCC?

The twitter supporters seem to be using $SOCC and the official account #SOCC. For checking the twitter timeline the $ symbol is customary for crypto currencies and I have noticed #SOCC is being used by football/soccer fans. Might help the twitter push to have it all on the same timeline.
Looking forward to the future of Social coin Smiley I am holding for the long term. Have you ever considered releasing masternodes for this coin? I think that could really be a good idea. Everyone loves masternodes. Just a suggestion Smiley
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Dev, I really like the concept. Just keep it rolling and I will support/invest bit by bit as the plan rolls out!
cheers
Yes sorry, white paper and dev intro vid indeed are available via www.social-coin.co.uk

Apologies for not updating the thread, I've been looking at ways this evening of trying to speed up the blockchain. Will update OP now also.
Activity: 299
For those who did not see, the Whitepaper and a short Dev video was posted on social coin's website www.social-coin.co.uk
Yes 21.00 CET this evening.

Nice!  I'm anxious to see SOCC grow

Nice. Cannot wait to see it Smiley
Isn't the whitepaper coming out today?
Bought some. It seems volume is going up nicely. This could blow up if added to cryptopia

I agree. Once this coin gets some volume, it will skyrocket!
Activity: 13
Bought some. It seems volume is going up nicely. This could blow up if added to cryptopia
I was aware that they'd reduced the cost of a listing, but not that they'd changed also to a donation model. Will have a look.
consider cryptopia, they have reduced their price by 1000% (only 1 BTC) or ask for donation to get listed, it will lift the volume a lot

I agree. This could do great on Cryptopia IMO Smiley
Activity: 17
consider cryptopia, they have reduced their price by 1000% (only 1 BTC) or ask for donation to get listed, it will lift the volume a lot
Do you plan on listing on Coinexchange and cryptopia?
Pages:
Jump to: