Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 28. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Agreed on the human element hence the bio as a start on the website.
Hey Mark I don't know if you have any experience with youtube but it might be good to gain attention for the coin if you could upload a video that details the objectives of the coin, something we supporters can share as a basic introduction to Social Coin. Also maybe doing an AMA on reddit or something like that.

Yes I did say I was going to do this but just haven't had the time. Will definitely be doing this though. Means you all have to put up with my particular presenting style mind Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey Mark I don't know if you have any experience with youtube but it might be good to gain attention for the coin if you could upload a video that details the objectives of the coin, something we supporters can share as a basic introduction to Social Coin. Also maybe doing an AMA on reddit or something like that.

Edit: I also think it helps a coin's community gain traction if they can put a human face on it.
Good to see the blocks falling readily overnight. I have indeed reached out to Prohashing over inclusion on their site. From a consistency standpoint it's the way forward.
Hi DEV!  Wink
Do you want to attract miners? Add a coin to prohashing.com !!!
500-800gh / s  Grin

Yes I've been looking at these guys...certainly seems to answer the requirement for hashing power! Smiley
Activity: 72
Hi DEV!  Wink
Do you want to attract miners? Add a coin to prohashing.com !!!
500-800gh / s  Grin
Yes, agreed. I have succeeded in renting 500MH/s this evening, and it's now mining on one of the pools. What's interesting though, even though the last block has fallen, and the worker on the pool shows the same hashrate as the worker on the mining rig, the hashpower of the network stays the same. I'd have expected it to go up 500MH/s?
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Diff change occurs every 6 blocks, will monitor the blocks and throw hash it in the short term, medium term the press announcements next month will bring more people (and miners, to your point) to the brand. Current issue is specifically because diff has nearly trebled.

seems like we get intermittent hash power mining socc...we really need more consistent miners moving forward...
Diff change occurs every 6 blocks, will monitor the blocks and throw hash it in the short term, medium term the press announcements next month will bring more people (and miners, to your point) to the brand. Current issue is specifically because diff has nearly trebled.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ok so Mining Rig Rentals looks a lot simpler to use, so I will shortly use them to throw some power at the blockchain and get us moving.

While that surely will help in short term, do you have any idea on how we can fix this issue in long term perspective or how to attract more miners?
Ok so Mining Rig Rentals looks a lot simpler to use, so I will shortly use them to throw some power at the blockchain and get us moving.
Activity: 25
yeah I mean not lost.
SDHARLEY, YOUR PROJECT SEEMS TO BE LEGIT AND IT WILL SURE BE SUCCESSFUL .
TRY TO GET THIS COIN FOR VOTING ON LIVECOIN  AS WELL ,WE WILL HELP TO GET LISTED SOON.
Thnks for that atleast my coins are lost.

You mean not lost.
Thnks for that atleast my coins are lost.
Back at the house now (took the wife shopping) so looking at the hashing
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Great news on the nova exchange, keep the news coming Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1987
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
I have send some socc coins to nova from yobit but yobit socc wallet says it is delayed at block 4965.
When my coins will come pls reply.
when wallet is online u will receive on nova, u will never lost coin
I have send some socc coins to nova from yobit but yobit socc wallet says it is delayed at block 4965.
When my coins will come pls reply.
Yes it clears then slows again. I am trying to get Nicehash working on one of the pools.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
After bizzare hashrate is the difficult nightmare.... I tried to send some Socc to Nova for an hour now only 1 confirm
Pages:
Jump to: