Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 5. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
And it makes me smile when people question the growth but in parallel expect everybody else to enable that growth Smiley

Anyway, I am waiting on final confirmation for the review platform. We may have done enough in order to secure this deal - confirmation will follow ASAP.

I already offered my web design services and was denied
Really when was that? Website would have been Really usefull
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
And it makes me smile when people question the growth but in parallel expect everybody else to enable that growth Smiley

Anyway, I am waiting on final confirmation for the review platform. We may have done enough in order to secure this deal - confirmation will follow ASAP.
Hi guys!
SC dead or not?
No we are still alive but a small Community Right now!
Will the development of the project, and then I have invested a long time, but there are still no dividends!
All this is very sad!
I understand you but we Need more commitment from the Community

With the current ( crappy ) website nobody is going to be interested in SC, a more professional website is needed ASAP. And take out that hyphen (-) form the domain name it looks kind of spammy.

Yes because, for example, the UK National Lottery people run scammy websites too, don't they  Roll Eyes
Hi guys!
SC dead or not?
Will the development of the project, and then I have invested a long time, but there are still no dividends!
All this is very sad!
I understand you but we Need more commitment from the Community
Activity: 832
Hi guys!
SC dead or not?
All this is very sad!
Hi guys!
SC dead or not?
Activity: 832
Hi guys!
SC dead or not?
Great idea! Great app. I am sure that in the future the project will only gain its popularity.
Thank you very much. We could need some help in the Community to grow care to Join the telgram?
Activity: 440
Very fast schedule.
Update on the Apple iOS wallet.

Had a conf call with Apple in San Jose yesterday evening, in order to discuss the app details. Another call planned for this evening, in order for Apple to ratify the app and its functionality. Good stuff, more soon.
Android wallet is now released - go to the Play Store on your device, download and check it out!

Apple iOS release is on-going. Apple, as they tend to do, have asked for further info around account management. So we are furnishing them with that info ASAP.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It is hard to belive that there are so called “big holders” of this coin hah . We have seen nothing but promises I wouldnt hold this coin
If the promises are not fulfilled, the team loses confidence. So where will the large holders. Perhaps if only the supporters of the team.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Need nodes, wallet is not synchronized
It is hard to belive that there are so called “big holders” of this coin hah . We have seen nothing but promises I wouldnt hold this coin

Send me an email address and you can download the mobile wallet from our test environment. Or you can just wait a couple more days for the crypt-supp8 guys to confirm our cert for the Play store and download it yourself.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Platform discussions are still on-going, we have several interested community members. We are now just trying to broker a deal. That said, the more people offer up their assistance with this, the better the chance of success. So please do let me know if you're willing to exchange SOCC for BTC at a reduced rate in order to retain some coin and help build (and then benefit from) the future.

Privacy policy details added to Android submission. That should be going in this week! iOS close behind.
We've had a few enquiries so far, but more are needed. So please do reach out if interested.

In other news, Android Play release is now close for the Android Wallet - registration is complete (fees paid) and we're going through the release process.
*** ATTENTION SOCC HOLDERS ***

We are seeking interest from SOCC holders interested in exchanging their SOCC in return for BTC. At this time we are working on an exciting new platform underpinned by SOCC, which has been identified as the crypto of choice for this new platform.

SOCC will be purchased at slightly under market rate in exchange for BTC. Those interested should email directly to [email protected] for further details and/or with any questions. We are seeking SOCC in quantities so if you hold substantial volumes, please do reach out.

Thanks all.
Usually it take few days to get listed on exchange after voting, just be a little bit patient.
Which listing ?

Quite. To what is this referring?
Usually it take few days to get listed on exchange after voting, just be a little bit patient.
Which listing ?
Pages:
Jump to: