Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 6. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Usually it take few days to get listed on exchange after voting, just be a little bit patient.
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Have you read anything around the coin's usage and remit?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Back in day, I have read that no one will get any bounty for facebook, while the name of the coin is social coin and facebook is the most used "social media" around.
I have been monitoring this coin for a while, and would just like to know whats up with the block explorer?
The more I dig into your coin the less I like about it, seems like a scam. Proceed with caution.

The block explorer was provided by a third party who failed to maintain it or show interest in doing so.
Activity: 6
I have been monitoring this coin for a while, and would just like to know whats up with the block explorer?
The more I dig into your coin the less I like about it, seems like a scam. Proceed with caution.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
nice project, been following this coin for a while now and all i can say is i was lucky that i bought some in its early stage.

keep up the good work dev
We are looking into the issues with downloading the Android wallet for testing.
But the iOS prod submission is shortly to be finalised, with the result that the wallet will enter Apple's review process, with the aim of releasing on the live Appstore ASAP.
I will joint airdrop bat where I can get wallet?

Client or mobile?
I am sorry that I will write this. But are you morons? It's obvious SCAM and this moron DEV laughs in your face.

I agree, happenings uptodate are telling that much more likely that this dev is scammer, stay away until something clear proves this wrong, not just empty promises.
It is better to be safe than sorry.

Have you tested the mob wallet?
Activity: 22
I will joint airdrop bat where I can get wallet?
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
I am sorry that I will write this. But are you morons? It's obvious SCAM and this moron DEV laughs in your face.

I agree, happenings uptodate are telling that much more likely that this dev is scammer, stay away until something clear proves this wrong, not just empty promises.
It is better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 121
Follow you, Dev. Waiting forward to mobile wallet release.
Email address for Android tester has been provided to mob wallets dev.
Final submission details to Apple provided...iOS submission to go in this week.
People, as ever, are entitled to their opinion.

Apologies once again that I've not been around in recent weeks. The day after my last post, my father passed away. 71 but still quite fit so came as a nasty shock. Hence been running around sorting out family matters.

Have been on Discord and Slack on and off though. And appreciate the efforts of the community. Whilst I have other projects in the pipeline, I am still very much engaged with SocialCoin.

I have some tasks outstanding around website design and Android wallet testing, which I will get to this week as promised.

I also have to submit the legal blurb to Apple in order to get the mob wallet released to the App Store, and then the Android version will get released, too. Wanted to do both at the same time, but more important to get something released to market.

And yes, funds permitting, Masternodes are still part of the future.

More soon.
Activity: 86
Activity: 48
I am very surprised at the current price of SocialCoin, because I think it is a very interesting project and should bring value. The price of SocialCoin token is very low now.
Thank you for your Feedback if you want join us on Discord or Telegram!
Is CMC info is correct? $5k mcap amd $36 daily trading volume. And what about the dev? He doesn't like to talk or to code too?
We suspect that the Information is Not 100% Right but we are Not sure. The DEV Had to deal with Personal problems and has yet to Return.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I am very surprised at the current price of SocialCoin, because I think it is a very interesting project and should bring value. The price of SocialCoin token is very low now.
Is CMC info is correct? $5k mcap amd $36 daily trading volume. And what about the dev? He doesn't like to talk or to code too?
I agree. Is a hidden gem and one of the best project a in the space currently.
Thank you for your Patience and your positiv attitude towards the project!
We will soon be finished with a Website and Other Major improvements!
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I agree. Is a hidden gem and one of the best project a in the space currently.
Pages:
Jump to: