Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 9. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Sorry for the silence, been tweaking the mob wallets and now need to spend time with the iOS dev to agree testing. We've defined the colours at least Smiley although to be honest that's not really so important Smiley

The thing works, that's the important aspect so now we are embarking upon the focussed testing and getting it released into the store.
Nice to hear that! Please join the discord group which I have linked above so we the community and you the devs can communicate more frequently  so that we now what's going on and are not feeling like we have been left in the dark   Cheesy Btw how long do you think the wallets will take until they are released from now?  Cool
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Sorry for the silence, been tweaking the mob wallets and now need to spend time with the iOS dev to agree testing. We've defined the colours at least Smiley although to be honest that's not really so important Smiley

The thing works, that's the important aspect so now we are embarking upon the focussed testing and getting it released into the store.
Congratulations DEV. Can we use window wallet now, DEV?
Activity: 778
Merit: 250

Is YoBit the only exchange carrying this coin as of now? And are there any mining pools still alive mining this coin?
Yes as of Right now yobit is the only exchange that lists social coin. There are mining pools still active ( look at page 51 in this thread). Also think about joining the discord if you are interested in the project makes things easier Wink
Activity: 20
Is YoBit the only exchange carrying this coin as of now? And are there any mining pools still alive mining this coin?
I created a Discord group for Social coin I hope It is ok for the DEV if not I will immediately take it down.
Join so that we can communicate more efficiently: https://discord.gg/jb4WqnT
So what do people want from the website? Now that the wallets are entering the final stages, I'm open to looking at the website. Masternodes may follow if the wallets prove successful also but the website is something which can be updated more immediately.

Well when the wallets are out and working for public and you announce masternodes i will buy all coin ns available on exchanges. Please do inform us
Hey leave some for the rest of us too hahah😂
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
So what do people want from the website? Now that the wallets are entering the final stages, I'm open to looking at the website. Masternodes may follow if the wallets prove successful also but the website is something which can be updated more immediately.

Well when the wallets are out and working for public and you announce masternodes i will buy all coin ns available on exchanges. Please do inform us
And I would also suggest a telegram Channel or a Discord Channel so that we can communicate on a more regular basis with the Dev and other members of the community. With that we can be more organized in general  Smiley
Activity: 11
I'm agreed with Crypt0trader, the site must show that the project is a real thing, not a scam. The site must be good looking not like now, it looks like u make it for a couple of hours just to have some site. Nothing personal. And i almost forgot, it's good to have updates in the site, every day-week. So when people go to the site to see that the project evolves.

In my opinion the website should be build like most websites of bigger projects like EOS; Reddcoin, Ethereum etc... because the oldschool look of your website makes it look like a scam for some people.
They usually have a front page where there is a fancy picture or animation with the logo and the coin in the center. (maybe a picture of a globe for example) then links to the announcement the wallets some sort of FAQs. You could add a link about the developer like you already did. Then on the second page a whitepaper and or a roadmap with all the explanations concerning the project. The last page has mostly links to the social media sites.
Just have a look at the most valuable coins at the moment I think you know what I'm trying to say.
Btw what comes after the release of the wallets? Couldn't find a whitepaper on the website. Anybody got an idea ?
Yes i think we all are at the same opinion about SOCC. Socc can growth a lot. But for this to happen, we must spread the news about this project to more people. Smiley This is my opinion. I think we have stable community and the devs are working on the new wallets. The project has a feature.

Yes we indeed have a strong community but it is very small at the moment. It consists of maybe 5-10 members who comment on a regular basis here. We have to have a bit more patience since the developer obviously works on the project. Then when the wallets are finished and maybe the website is updated we can tell others about the coin but for now I'm thinking of buying  coins as the market cap is still low and has a lot of room to grow. (It went from 20000-200000$ in under a week a month ago. With a finished product and a strong community Socc can go 1000x with no problem.) Well it's not all about the money though if successful Socc can really help to filter good content and products and make our digital lifes easier.
Yes i think we all are at the same opinion about SOCC. Socc can growth a lot. But for this to happen, we must spread the news about this project to more people. Smiley This is my opinion. I think we have stable community and the devs are working on the new wallets. The project has a feature.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Is SOCC the hidden gem for 2018, ? As ssoon as the dev gives some product despites the promises will find out.
Full send and receive func in the wallets is now working. We are still working though to ensure restoring wallets does not lose coins, so we need a little longer in order to make them market-hardened and resilient enough for our needs.
Great to hear that we are entering the final stage here. When can we approximately expect the final wallet release?
Full send and receive func in the wallets is now working. We are still working though to ensure restoring wallets does not lose coins, so we need a little longer in order to make them market-hardened and resilient enough for our needs.
Yes, we can start to spread the news about this coin.
how is the progress going? Now that the Crypto market slowly recovers it would be a great time to advertise the coin don't you  guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: