Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 8. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Yes see your point and agree, once a coin goes inside the exchange it becomes harder, if not impossible, to 'track'. We do at least know that the coins have gone inside an exchange, since a wallet address on a blockchain receiving inputs form several different sources is, let's face it, going to be an exchange location.
Activity: 47
I understand that people are writing reviews, including their wallet, which will generate publicity for the coin and drive up the value. But is there another business model behind it? Is the intend to start selling "a pool of reviewers" to platforms like TripAdvisor?
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
I am invested in that coin money, but still no profit  Undecided
Activity: 778
Apologies that I've neglected the thread - been too busy in general in recent weeks  Undecided

We are now working on getting some final Android testing done. iOS appears to all be ok and passed. So once we've got Android done, we'll be submitting to the respective production stores for release.

Website update is on-going in the background, one of the community is busy with that (highly appreciated).

More news in due course.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I'm worried about this project. Coins really don't have much trading volume, so it's hard for them to develop. We want developers to pay attention to it.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
So I have been talking with the dev, and following the coin closely. Interesting project , not the biggest out there, but it has some cool potential.

Theres a lot of stuff that is going to be reworked. New website, new logos, new whitepaper, proof of concepts, new exchanges, community engangement, potential pos system. Im excited about this project!

The wallet is about to be released

Where did you spoke with the dev? On the phone?  Cheesy
If half was true this would be great buy, but it is hard to belive ( I do not belive :-)
Activity: 36
So I have been talking with the dev, and following the coin closely. Interesting project , not the biggest out there, but it has some cool potential.

Theres a lot of stuff that is going to be reworked. New website, new logos, new whitepaper, proof of concepts, new exchanges, community engangement, potential pos system. Im excited about this project!

The wallet is about to be released
Activity: 266
Check out SocialCoin chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/socialcoin-socc
Activity: 84
I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it
Activity: 48
SocialCoin's strategy is a visionary strategy that lets me see a positive team. Please make the encrypted world a better place!

So visionary you cant even see it:-) lol!! Even the dev disappeared. And the mobile wallet is on auto creation/he is coding himself lol
Any proof of your claim concerning the wallets? And the dev is on vacation As far as we know till the 16.
SocialCoin's strategy is a visionary strategy that lets me see a positive team. Please make the encrypted world a better place!

So visionary you cant even see it:-) lol!! Even the dev disappeared. And the mobile wallet is on auto creation/he is coding himself lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
So whats with the app development it passed ages no sign of going out anytime soon as I see.. is this market condition influence devs motivation on development?Smiley
@ the-doctor
Well we're just waiting for the link to test the mobile wallets then we can test them I might ask him today when we will get them but I don't want to annoy him to much since he will deliver pretty sure
Yes, we will test. Quickly would be released.
Do you also test the iOS wallets ?
If so did you already receive the link?
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
So whats with the app development it passed ages no sign of going out anytime soon as I see.. is this market condition influence devs motivation on development?Smiley
@ the-doctor
Well we're just waiting for the link to test the mobile wallets then we can test them I might ask him today when we will get them but I don't want to annoy him to much since he will deliver pretty sure
Yes, we will test. Quickly would be released.
@ the-doctor
So as per Slack and Discord updates, we are now moving into getting the wallet released via the Apple Store. Would be prudent first though to at least ask some of the community to test it, hence my request via Slack and Discord for some assistance with this. So let me know via those routes please if you're interested in assisting with this. Then, provided there are no lasting problems, we will then move to prod release! Smiley

Was there an ICO for this project or is there going to be any major exchanges for liquidity on this project eventually?

Also you cant be called social network coin and only have a slack, address on here no one uses slack.
Well there is a Discord Group in which the Developer is also involved. Twitter and Facebook news also exist but are updated  less frequent. There was no ICO as far as I Know. As of right Now the project is Really small but we the Community of Corse Hope that we will List the Coin on Bigger exchanges. For that To Happen we Need more Volume and a bigger community. Ifyou are interested you are welcome to join.
https://discord.gg/jb4WqnT
Activity: 13
Merit: 10
So as per Slack and Discord updates, we are now moving into getting the wallet released via the Apple Store. Would be prudent first though to at least ask some of the community to test it, hence my request via Slack and Discord for some assistance with this. So let me know via those routes please if you're interested in assisting with this. Then, provided there are no lasting problems, we will then move to prod release! Smiley

Was there an ICO for this project or is there going to be any major exchanges for liquidity on this project eventually?

Also you cant be called social network coin and only have a slack, address on here no one uses slack.
Activity: 778

great I am glad that more and more community is getting arround. It will stimulate dev to update the project, lot of potenital to grow
Pages:
Jump to: