Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 12. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello people  Wink

How can we help to SOCC to be more popular? If the price go a little up. Maybe more people will want to invest in SOCC. But i don't want to pump/dump the coin. I want to buy and to hold to can we have one stable price of let's say 30 cents by coin or even better 50 cents. I'm a truly believer that this coin can go to the moon. Or at least  10 - 20 $ for coin. If shitcoins like ecash can have marketcap from 4mil.  Why we can't go above? Cool Cool Cool GO GO SOCC!!

Sadly only projects with big marketing money get popular these days. Projects like this where someone is actually caring about the project and actively developing it nothing happens :/
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Hello people  Wink

How can we help to SOCC to be more popular? If the price go a little up. Maybe more people will want to invest in SOCC. But i don't want to pump/dump the coin. I want to buy and to hold to can we have one stable price of let's say 30 cents by coin or even better 50 cents. I'm a truly believer that this coin can go to the moon. Or at least  10 - 20 $ for coin. If shitcoins like ecash can have marketcap from 4mil.  Why we can't go above? Cool Cool Cool GO GO SOCC!!
I think after Mobile wallet is released, SOCC price can reach 0.3usd
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello people  Wink

Activity: 778
Merit: 250
why is diff so high?   ( diff 293M )

That is the nature of blockchains, it will change.
how should I name the conf file?

socialcoin.conf
Yes the logo has always been pretty basic, granted. As for the website, it seems to serve the purpose for the moment but when time allows I will get it updated, cheers.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
For the Dev, first well done in delivering on your promises, better later that never as some do  Grin

Yet there is one important piece that can be easily improved and this is the website. You can make one much better for almost no cost and get your own email domain . Gmail is no longer fitting in this success story. It's critical to have a proper website with own domain. Also a bit of improvement on the logo wouldn't be bad,
Gogo SOCC keep it up
Activity: 48
Happy to see that you make decent progress DEV. If you need help or if you want to start a bigger marketing campaign let us know so we can support you as much as we can!

I started a Discord Group concerning the Project feel free to join Wink

https://discordapp.com/invite/bmrcKX
But the Windows wallet file does not work Huh
Can I use a platform wallet?

Do you mean it doesn't sync with the blockchain, or you cannot open it, full stop? I tested the download on another, unrelated machine. And it was fine. Which problem are you having, specifically?
Activity: 266
But the Windows wallet file does not work Huh
Can I use a platform wallet?
OP updated with new wallet hosting locations.
OP updated for block explorer link.
SOCC exchanging on Yobit is not affected by the fork, in any way. So don't worry about it.
Updated mobile wallet screen print uploaded to Slack (easier to just do that from my 'phone Smiley)
Note that until the blockchain moves again (diff is high currently, I will be firing up my GTX1070 parallel rig this evening in order to assist kicking it forward) coins won't show as new/moved on Yobit.
Activity: 48
As i understood it there is no way to trade the old socc into the new one
Activity: 37
Hi dev, do I have the opportunity to somehow exchange the coins received before the fork for new coins?

Fork happened a long time ago. Someone can confirm, but I'm pretty sure all you need to do is make sure your coins are in a recent wallet and all is well? I've never heard of having to exchange coins for a fork but I could be wrong.

Congratulations on the value of coin
I am new and I want to invest in this coin, how can I synchronize my wallet?
At the time of the fork, all the coins were in the wallet on the stock exchange. And to get new coins, I understand that the coins should have remained on the usual purse?
Activity: 68
Hi dev, do I have the opportunity to somehow exchange the coins received before the fork for new coins?

Fork happened a long time ago. Someone can confirm, but I'm pretty sure all you need to do is make sure your coins are in a recent wallet and all is well? I've never heard of having to exchange coins for a fork but I could be wrong.

There's nothing special to do. Just open wallet and make sure it's connected to the internet. Also make sure you have the nodes added to the wallet config file. It's pretty typical that the wallet won't sync completely until the next block moves which historically has been very slow due to limited mining.

Example conf file based on first post:
Code:
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=18646
port=18645
listen=1
server=1
addnode=13.59.61.11
addnode=13.59.61.11:18645   
addnode=51.9.44.233:18645   
addnode=109.152.186.237:18645   
addnode=5.167.121.35:18645   
addnode=31.8.179.249:18645   
addnode=31.54.191.5:18645 
Activity: 99
How many free coins can a former Skytrain receive? Although the recent price rise somewhat, but the market value ranked in 1000, suggesting that the author can raise the starting point of market value
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
You can go back to page # 1 and search for the wallet link that matches your computer, noting that the route is locked.
Activity: 140
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Congratulation on success on the wallets. When you publicly release it this is 5-10mcap coin. One of best finds out there Cool
Pages:
Jump to: