Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][Softcap ✅] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech - page 5. (Read 51970 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Did you guys come to any conclusion about which exchange you are going to use to conduct the IEO of the project?

We shall let you know soon regarding the exchanges.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
On receiving feedback that many of you couldn't pass KYC, we have decided to ease up the process, and manually help everyone get approval. We have decided to extend the token sale until we conduct an IEO which is planned for June 1st.
So IEO all the same take place? until June 1, another whole month. The question is - what will happen to the participants of the bounty campaign? Will it also last until June 1?

Bounty extended till May 31. Please check the bounty thread.
Thanks for the answer! I wish you the best of luck with IEO. It seems to me that this is the right decision, because this way of attracting money is now very popular.
the most important thing is that IMU will list at 2 exchangers, Switcheo.Exchange and O3.Network , that's good news for us later, because both exchangers are global, traders are expected to buy IMU as much as possible
I have never heard of these exchangers before. but you need to start with something, so even going out to small exchanges will be a good step forward for the project.
I also hope the team will list their tokens to several large exchangers
and there are 3 weeks left for main sale
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
On receiving feedback that many of you couldn't pass KYC, we have decided to ease up the process, and manually help everyone get approval. We have decided to extend the token sale until we conduct an IEO which is planned for June 1st.
So IEO all the same take place? until June 1, another whole month. The question is - what will happen to the participants of the bounty campaign? Will it also last until June 1?

Thanks for the answer! I wish you the best of luck with IEO. It seems to me that this is the right decision, because this way of attracting money is now very popular.
the most important thing is that IMU will list at 2 exchangers, Switcheo.Exchange and O3.Network , that's good news for us later, because both exchangers are global, traders are expected to buy IMU as much as possible
I have never heard of these exchangers before. but you need to start with something, so even going out to small exchanges will be a good step forward for the project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I don't think it's so important if it's only listed in a small exchange
Switcheo only have $51K in daily trading volume and O3 I just heard it and I checked it was not registered in CMC
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Are those the two exchanges who are hosting the IEO for the project? Or they will just list the token for trading?
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Activity: 379
Merit: 10
I believe the IEO will help the project to collect a large capitalization . Many investors are willing to invest in IEO
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

It's true that we all here also hope that the best is definitely for your project with the IEO and regarding the right decision I think the team has already considered it so it's a good step

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Can we know which exchange will be used for the IEO? what about Bittrex? this exchange seems interesting

Wut Bittrex Bittrekt???
PLEASE NO
don't choose Bittrex, they are bad exchange IEO provider
Do you know the last result of their last IEO? (Oce*n Prot***l)
everybody who participate got rekt and they blame Bittrex and will never use this exchange again

Try looking for another good exchange, I prefer Kucoin if possible...
Did you guys come to any conclusion about which exchange you are going to use to conduct the IEO of the project?

Can we know which exchange will be used for the IEO? what about Bittrex? this exchange seems interesting

More about exchanges soon.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718

it looks like Bitsong won't be listing IEOs at Bittrex, they also have no news,
and Bittrex also doesn't provide updates about this IEO, we'll see

I'm talking about imusify not Bitsong  this is a different company even though it carries the same concept Smiley

Hey @Scambusterz according to the information that I found in bounty group of imusify yes they have extended the campaign until 30th May.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

it looks like Bitsong won't be listing IEOs at Bittrex, they also have no news,
and Bittrex also doesn't provide updates about this IEO, we'll see
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
Mean KYC needed for investors ?
You can read it first, sir, the admin Imusify has explained that KYC applies to all investors as well  Wink
I also think this project is very good, and it is proven that they have reached the softcap
I think investors should not be troubled by the KYC because it will not change anything should only be for bounty hunters because it is useful so that there are no multiple accounts and investors will never do using multiple accounts, sorry it's just a suggestion

KYC is extremely important to be compliant with the KYC/AML laws

KYC is important but some times it is taking more than 4 or 5 days for KYC verification anyway do you have any plans of listing the coin for IEO in any of the exchanges because many people are talking about it in the telegram group?
if the project is clear, I don't think it is a problem with KYC, we ourselves should be smart to choose it,
by the way if Bitsong held an IEO in some markets I would buy it Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: