Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][Softcap ✅] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech - page 9. (Read 51969 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
There is still a long way before the pre-sale begin, so I'll have enough time to learn and doing a deeper research on this new coins.
That way I'd be able to decide ho much to invest, or not.

"Time will tell"

Exactly, you are right from many days I have been watching this ICO, music industry is one of the biggest industry where many people are showing lot of interest towards this blockchain. Major thing is imusify launched under NEO blockchain, where recently Neo blockchain is improving it's standards.

Besides that, Imusify has several competitors like Bitsong and several other projects so you can compare which ones have more prospects
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
There is still a long way before the pre-sale begin, so I'll have enough time to learn and doing a deeper research on this new coins.

"Time will tell"

Exactly, you are right from many days I have been watching this ICO, music industry is one of the biggest industry where many people are showing lot of interest towards this blockchain. Major thing is imusify launched under NEO blockchain, where recently Neo blockchain is improving it's standards.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hi! I see a lot of features that can be more or less useless, but which is the core of this project? What's the value for the users or the artist? is it intended to be distruptive or just a useful tool? Thanks!
Activity: 448
Merit: 104

"Time will tell"
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
I think the project is interesting and I also joined the bounty, the softcap was achieved, is there also current sales stats? How long will the ICO last until the end of April?

Easily find it available on the website, amount raised so far $1,001,963.37
Sales are closed April 30, even if they do not extend the duration

This should be a long time for them to reach hard cap because there are still 2 months less time they need to achieve this. Let's look at their way to reach the hard cap they have determined later.
We all have to continue to support the team in order to reach the hardcap and hopefully with the remaining time available the team can immediately achieve it which is important we must be patient and remain optimistic
Activity: 591
WATANABE
I think the project is interesting and I also joined the bounty, the softcap was achieved, is there also current sales stats? How long will the ICO last until the end of April?

This should be a long time for them to reach hard cap because there are still 2 months less time they need to achieve this. Let's look at their way to reach the hard cap they have determined later.
Activity: 649

Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Of course it is a good achievement that the softcap has been achieved and I hope that in the future hardcap can also be achieved, let's just see what happens later, the important thing is we remain optimistic
Activity: 511
Merit: 109
You guys have a really cool platform.I'm already using it.You are best.Both team and concept and product.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1065
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
As i understand on your platform people will be selling musics for your tokens? How much you raised on private sale and what is your softcap?

Music Streaming, Downloads, Crowdfunding, and more.
We successfully reached our soft cap goal of 1 million USD during the private sale.
How to manage your coins to remain a trusted coin later?

You can store IMU in Switcheo
Good Afternoon
What is your target market?

Target Market: Musicians & Music Lovers
Hello! What soft cap is the hard cap you have planned?

Softcap - 1 million USD (reached)
Hardcap - 25 million USD
What is the latest news about imusify? why dev still not updating the spreadsheet?  can't see much lately about this project!
Sorry I also don't know the latest news about imusify and I also don't know why dev hasn't updated its spreadsheet so let's just see what happens in the future whether it's still like this or not

Bounty 1 spreadsheet will be updated soon.
Lets see what happens when the ico ends and how much it becomes successful only time will tell, i don't know what will happen!
Then continue to follow the news and developments until ico ends so that later you will not miss information and what you say is true we also do not know what will happen

I am very interrested how will this ICO go Smiley nice idea really ... ICO is still ongoing right ?

Yes, ICO is LIVE.
30% OFF till March 31
Softcap Reached
Activity: 220
Lets see what happens when the ico ends and how much it becomes successful only time will tell, i don't know what will happen!
Then continue to follow the news and developments until ico ends so that later you will not miss information and what you say is true we also do not know what will happen

I am very interrested how will this ICO go Smiley nice idea really ... ICO is still ongoing right ?
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 686

The potential it is creating in the market will easily help the company to reach their hard cap, even community is showing lot of interest towards the project. This music industry is kept increasing and which they want to implement it on the Neo blockchain. Music industry has very good demand and imusify already won some awards in the music industry.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
What is the latest news about imusify? why dev still not updating the spreadsheet?  can't see much lately about this project!
Sorry I also don't know the latest news about imusify and I also don't know why dev hasn't updated its spreadsheet so let's just see what happens in the future whether it's still like this or not

I am little bit concerning about it , i am doing the signature and check all spreadsheet is not so much work to do . Don't know what to think and to do anymore, very sad .
Pages:
Jump to: