Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][Softcap ✅] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech - page 8. (Read 51970 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Hello! What soft cap is the hard cap you have planned?

Softcap - 1 million USD (reached)
Hardcap - 25 million USD
I believe in Your project from the first days.Now very pleased that soft cap already assembled.You are the best guys.Hard cap will be Yours!

I'm glad they've reached it some IOC are having a hard time reaching even half of their soft cap, and we still have a month before their IOC is over, glad to be part of their campaign, I knew this project is going to be a big winner.
I am also happy to hear that this project has reached the softcap and I also hope that later Hardcap can be achieved, we will see that the most important thing to achieve hardcap is that it requires patience
It is true that achieving hardcap takes a long time and it is also rare for a hardcap project to be reached, but if IMUSIFY does a good promotion then hardcap hopes will be achieved too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Hardcap - 25 million USD
I believe in Your project from the first days.Now very pleased that soft cap already assembled.You are the best guys.Hard cap will be Yours!

I'm glad they've reached it some IOC are having a hard time reaching even half of their soft cap, and we still have a month before their IOC is over, glad to be part of their campaign, I knew this project is going to be a big winner.
I am also happy to hear that this project has reached the softcap and I also hope that later Hardcap can be achieved, we will see that the most important thing to achieve hardcap is that it requires patience
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11

Hardcap - 25 million USD

Activity: 726
Merit: 250
Good development, soft cap achieved and towards the main sales, challenges that must be faced and surely the team is able to reach the target.

Softcap is low and the project is quite potential, so it is not difficult to achieve. However, their capital will not exceed $2 million because I think the current ICO projects must have significant differences if they want the attention of investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
Good development, soft cap achieved and towards the main sales, challenges that must be faced and surely the team is able to reach the target.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
CongratZ on the reached SoftCap ... when will be the crowdsale ? and presale ?
so far imusify in the presale period until the end of this month. while the main sales will take place in several stages:
Main Sale 1   $0.044   April 1 - April 2
Main Sale 2   $0.0455   April 3 - April 9
Main Sale 3   $0.047   April 10 - April 16
Main Sale 4   $0.0485   April 17 - April 23
Main Sale 5   $0.05   April 24 - April 30

Yes, imusify is getting good reputation in the market and they are conducting different stages of their crowdsales in the market. We need to wait and see how far this will reach the target because NEO blockchain is kept increasing its demand in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
How can your kyc is so hard, already two weeks and i stil dont know my kyc is accepted or not

Please message in @imusifycommunity on telegram
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
How can your kyc is so hard, already two weeks and i stil dont know my kyc is accepted or not
It is better that you remain patient first and continue to wait for your KYC to be accepted or not the most important thing is to keep on updating information so that later you will not miss the latest information
Activity: 945
Activity: 336
so far imusify in the presale period until the end of this month. while the main sales will take place in several stages:
With sales surviving maybe this will be the best I hope this will be achieved soon to Hardcap, this project is quite successful after the main sale is complete will be listed on the stock.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I think the project is interesting and I also joined the bounty, the softcap was achieved, is there also current sales stats? How long will the ICO last until the end of April?

Easily find it available on the website, amount raised so far $1,001,963.37
Sales are closed April 30, even if they do not extend the duration

Thanks you for the answer, so the SoftCap is reached and the project contined. So we all can looking forward 😉.

Of course this is good news for this project because the softcap has been achieved and I think that all of this is inseparable from the hard work of the team and of the crowdsale and presale I also don't know so just keep up with the developments
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
I think the project is interesting and I also joined the bounty, the softcap was achieved, is there also current sales stats? How long will the ICO last until the end of April?

Thanks you for the answer, so the SoftCap is reached and the project contined. So we all can looking forward 😉.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1086

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
yes right, so far imusify has raised $ 1,001,963 USD, and crowdfunding will run until April 30, I hope imusify will get more funds to develop their projects.

Yes, you are right already they reached the soft cap which it is going to be a good sign for them to reach the hard cap, Most probably due to the market situation they are getting very less investment but surely they will reach more than 10 million by the end of the crowd sales.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
yes right, so far imusify has raised $ 1,001,963 USD, and crowdfunding will run until April 30, I hope imusify will get more funds to develop their projects.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103

Hardcap - 25 million USD
Activity: 280
Hi! I see a lot of features that can be more or less useless, but which is the core of this project? What's the value for the users or the artist? is it intended to be distruptive or just a useful tool? Thanks!

Disruption.

Core Features:
Music Streaming
Artist Crowdfunding
more....
Activity: 591
WATANABE

This should be a long time for them to reach hard cap because there are still 2 months less time they need to achieve this. Let's look at their way to reach the hard cap they have determined later.
We all have to continue to support the team in order to reach the hardcap and hopefully with the remaining time available the team can immediately achieve it which is important we must be patient and remain optimistic

Motivation is needed to make a miracle from a project that ends well and big. the time continues to see and participate in this project to continue to grow and continue to benefit everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: