Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][Softcap ✅] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech - page 6. (Read 51970 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Mean KYC needed for investors ?
You can read it first, sir, the admin Imusify has explained that KYC applies to all investors as well  Wink
I also think this project is very good, and it is proven that they have reached the softcap
I think investors should not be troubled by the KYC because it will not change anything should only be for bounty hunters because it is useful so that there are no multiple accounts and investors will never do using multiple accounts, sorry it's just a suggestion

KYC is extremely important to be compliant with the KYC/AML laws

KYC is important but some times it is taking more than 4 or 5 days for KYC verification anyway do you have any plans of listing the coin for IEO in any of the exchanges because many people are talking about it in the telegram group?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Amount raised so far
$1,607,008.87

congratz imusify already for a really great achievement during crypto depression.  Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you, join the community on telegram for some good news coming soon.
Use this link: https://t.me/imusifycommunity
it was a remarkable achievement, I think too and I was very curious about what strength the imusifty project gave me, as little as my question about selling ico, what if the sales did not reach the price of whether or not the unsold token would be burned?
April 30, imusify will complete the ICO, if they launch the IEO on some exchangers,
it might be better, and certainly it will be profitable  Wink
Most likely to launch IEO would be the right solution. because I see on the official website that sales have stopped. Perhaps IEO could attract new investors.
That's right, it's a very right solution by launching the IEO, maybe it will be able to attract new investors and I hope the team can immediately launch the most important IEO, just follow the news

If you ask me IEO are currently one of the best ways to raise some $$  I really hope that the team will launch their IEO before this IEO crazy runs out
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Amount raised so far
$1,607,008.87

congratz imusify already for a really great achievement during crypto depression.  Cheesy Cheesy

it was a remarkable achievement, I think too and I was very curious about what strength the imusifty project gave me, as little as my question about selling ico, what if the sales did not reach the price of whether or not the unsold token would be burned?
April 30, imusify will complete the ICO, if they launch the IEO on some exchangers,
Most likely to launch IEO would be the right solution. because I see on the official website that sales have stopped. Perhaps IEO could attract new investors.
That's right, it's a very right solution by launching the IEO, maybe it will be able to attract new investors and I hope the team can immediately launch the most important IEO, just follow the news
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Amount raised so far
$1,607,008.87

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
You can read it first, sir, the admin Imusify has explained that KYC applies to all investors as well  Wink
I also think this project is very good, and it is proven that they have reached the softcap
I think investors should not be troubled by the KYC because it will not change anything should only be for bounty hunters because it is useful so that there are no multiple accounts and investors will never do using multiple accounts, sorry it's just a suggestion

The team should work harder and faster with the KYC as ICO completion approaches. I think 3 days should be the maximum day for completion not necessarily take such a time if they can do it earlier.
I am sure the team is working hard and most of all we entrust to the team I hope they can do the job well and we also have to keep up with the developments so we don't miss out on information
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Ugh, I'm glad I can pass the KYC, idk why is so quite difficult to pass it Grin
As I remember I should repeat almost 6 times to be eligible passed  Grin

1st my id card photo quality is bad and then they reject it
2nd they rejected my 180° video because they can't see my id card
3rd they reject my bank statement because is expired (more than 3 months)
4th they rejected (again) my new bank statement because they say is fake  Undecided
5th is the same as 4th, they still thinking my bank statement is fake (they thinking is edited, actually is from my email that I got monthly from my bank) Angry

and then after 6th try finally I have passed it after I go to my bank and request my bank statement  Cheesy

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

The team should work harder and faster with the KYC as ICO completion approaches. I think 3 days should be the maximum day for completion not necessarily take such a time if they can do it earlier.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
It is true that it is very clear that KYC applies to all investors and this project is indeed good because it has reached the softcap, let's support it so that in the future it can reach hardcap
Activity: 1106
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
imusify for Music Influencers

imusify gives music influencers more power to influence

Music influencers face the recurrent dilemma: “I want to be connected, engage with my audience, and lead my followers to the best music”.

https://medium.com/imusify/imusify-for-music-influencers-7f95c695a0d1
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

I got little question about your payment process.

Is it necessary to deposit coin to your provided wallet in order to buy tokens ?
Will i get token immediately once the payment is confirmed ?
What is the logical flow of processing the payment and receiving tokens ?

Please be more elaborate in explaining ...

You can make the payment by logging in to https://tokensale.imusify.com
The distribution will be after the token sale is over
Regarding the logical flow, please log in to the dashboard, do KYC, go for the buy.

I plan to buy this token in the last week after im getting fresh funds from offline
but how many days does it take for kyc to be verified?

It normally takes 3 days for the KYC to be verified. You may start as soon as you can. Here's the link: https://tokensale.imusify.com

yes I have sent documents today and hope it will be verified soon
thank you for the answer sir .
Activity: 1246
Amount raised so far
$1,607,008.87

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Amount raised so far
$1,607,008.87

Amount raised so far
$1,607,008.87

Is it necessary to deposit coin to your provided wallet in order to buy tokens ?

Regarding the logical flow, please log in to the dashboard, do KYC, go for the buy.

I plan to buy this token in the last week after im getting fresh funds from offline

It normally takes 3 days for the KYC to be verified. You may start as soon as you can. Here's the link: https://tokensale.imusify.com
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

Activity: 220
Amount raised so far
$1,607,008.87

Pages:
Jump to: