Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 105. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This coin to the moon in a week Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
The dev actually seems to have a plan, which makes me more than optimistic.
Activity: 196
when is this AUR pump over? jeez

I was watching the volume of that, and the buy/sell orders. It looks like volume is staying very low for a 120%+ increase. The only big buy orders, I believe, are bag holders. The price is being pushed up with very small orders, so the volume is not moving up in relation to the price.

It will crash soon. SPA however, is going to go up soon.

I have no idea i am still holding 1700 i should of sold at 0.006 and bought back in but chart reading and day trading is not my thing i never know if a coin is going up or down lol

So i will be lucky or a bag holder i still do not know which Huh

I hope you'll get back your investment. I think it should touch that level. Everyone thinking about 0.01 are on optimistic side of thinking. But look at AUR- everything's possible.

Thanks i will just have to wait and see i am not very good at this trading lol

From what i see mintpal is keeping the price down and traders are just happy to up and down yo yo trade for profit is this right do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I was watching the volume of that, and the buy/sell orders. It looks like volume is staying very low for a 120%+ increase. The only big buy orders, I believe, are bag holders. The price is being pushed up with very small orders, so the volume is not moving up in relation to the price.

I have no idea i am still holding 1700 i should of sold at 0.006 and bought back in but chart reading and day trading is not my thing i never know if a coin is going up or down lol

I hope you'll get back your investment. I think it should touch that level. Everyone thinking about 0.01 are on optimistic side of thinking. But look at AUR- everything's possible.
Activity: 196

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
this is another scam coin, pump and dump... i give it another week and it will be dead. I got out a few days a go.Very unstable. No point on wasting electricity. If the coin was stable at 0.002 then yes it would be a great coin but that's not the case.

Everyone should sell their coins. SPA is dead in a week.

Are you in a BTCWhale's team?

I am not. I know as little about him as anyone else.

Ok, then please don't leave the messages, which could influence badly someones decisions.

There were numerous posts from people about BC death, when it hoovered at 400-500 sats.

I can't reply sarcastically to people saying its a scam coin and pump and dump? Perhaps I believe in BTCwhale.
x01
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/284644Untitled1.gif
We're still mining at SpainCoin at X-Pool
0.5% Fee, great rates on finding blocks. Any hashrate is welcome Smiley
legendary
this is another scam coin, pump and dump... i give it another week and it will be dead. I got out a few days a go.Very unstable. No point on wasting electricity. If the coin was stable at 0.002 then yes it would be a great coin but that's not the case.

Ok, then please don't leave the messages, which could influence badly someones decisions.

There were numerous posts from people about BC death, when it hoovered at 400-500 sats.
CAT.EX Exchange

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Uhm... Cryptsy, what are you waiting for? Huh

if you want it to happen, do as i have and:

VOTE FOR SPA ON CRYPTSY

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
Activity: 294

Registered March 6th. Certainly looks like shill account. All of his posting history focused on pumps BTCWhale organized like Blackcoin. Smiley

Guess this pretty much answers your question. Someone is gearing up for a pump.
ACQ
Activity: 89
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
So many people saying its dead.... Roll Eyes
legendary

CAT.EX Exchange

Activity: 98

How does the fact the coin was pumpdumped make it a scam?

Are you a moron or just a troll?

Activity: 301
legendary

No Cryptsy for me. Deposits takes ages. I waited for Vertcoin deposit for 3+ days. These were exactly the best trade days. I saw the balance in my account once, but after refresh it vanished. Only canned messages to my tickets and after the price dropped vertcoins rapidly were available for trading.
Activity: 76

Jump to: