Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 100. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
p.s. the hashrate is growing again very interesting, coin hasnt moved all day yet more and more miners jumping back on.

yeah, difficulty now is what it was when SPA was $3/coin. Good sign. E.g. the hashing power of litecoin rose about 20% on very little price movement, then a week later the price rises from sub 17 to above 20 (then of course get smashed back down as price attracts supply). sure sign of a pump coming

also, ppl need to stop just looking at mintpal, which is clearly filled with the biggest supply of both coins and pikers. por exemplo: there is over 3k SPA on the 0.0011 bid in cryptorush.in, why the fuck are you selling at 0.001 on mintpal? at least take the time to transfer it over. some smaller exchanges have even higher bids, lol

FUCKING SHEEP that's why.
I don't even like mintpal... i have no option to see what the highest trade volume coins are like any sensible exchange would have... how the fuck is a new trader supposed to make a choice where to invest?
according to what?

https://cryptrader.com/
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
With the recent price dip and volume, any forecast about the hypothetical pump? Is it legit to expect even 0.1 btc like Aurora or is it more likely not going to exceed a 10x increase?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
p.s. the hashrate is growing again very interesting, coin hasnt moved all day yet more and more miners jumping back on.

yeah, difficulty now is what it was when SPA was $3/coin. Good sign. E.g. the hashing power of litecoin rose about 20% on very little price movement, then a week later the price rises from sub 17 to above 20 (then of course get smashed back down as price attracts supply). sure sign of a pump coming

also, ppl need to stop just looking at mintpal, which is clearly filled with the biggest supply of both coins and pikers. por exemplo: there is over 3k SPA on the 0.0011 bid in cryptorush.in, why the fuck are you selling at 0.001 on mintpal? at least take the time to transfer it over. some smaller exchanges have even higher bids, lol

+1

Activity: 28

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Yes we do.
He posted the old one.

I have still the old one, but I hope there will be a "Germancoin" to save Germany... (ah there is already a Deutsche eMark)
Yeah me too.
eMark sounds like crap though.
legendary
With AUR going up yesterday, this is currently being manipulated. If you sell, you're just feeding the sharks. This is a set up for a Pump.

No, I am holding strong. No point to sell so low
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
With AUR going up yesterday, this is currently being manipulated. If you sell, you're just feeding the sharks. This is a set up for a Pump.
legendary
It's unbelievable about the price  Embarrassed
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
where is API url for this coin ? i need the checkaddress etc info for ABE....
python errors i get
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
Yes we do.
He posted the old one.

I have still the old one, but I hope there will be a "Germancoin" to save Germany... (ah there is already a Deutsche eMark)
https://cryptrader.com/

graph spa

nearly all sold their SPA, so what is left? go to the top

See what's happening in BC the same graph

we all want to sell BC no one wants to buy
Activity: 15
I think it could reach the half maximum of auroracoin because of the double amount of coins.

So 50$ per spain is not impossible  Smiley

It's way too optimistic. I would like to believe it will hit 10$ once.

But the weak hands do their job now on the market.

what about the slower rollout of coins? its much more attractive than auroracoin, because millions of coins will be off limits for much longer. its like in the stock market world...smaller float= high price per share or in this case...price per coin Smiley. There are only under 500k coins in circulation right now. Could be very valuable soon imho. even after the first stage gets released...75% of coins will still be out of circulaton for at least 2 months.

TLDR;

SPA coins are scarce.
Every efforts to raise price turns into massive sells. Weak hands or someone is working behind scenes to get as much as possible. Guess what...

almost 10 BTC threw
legendary
Every efforts to raise price turns into massive sells. Weak hands or someone is working behind scenes to get as much as possible. Guess what...

legendary
I think it could reach the half maximum of auroracoin because of the double amount of coins.

Number of coins has nothing to do with it.
BTC/LTC  > 1/4  coins
Why don't you invest in ltc , they should be around 150 now Smiley

Spain coin , at least in theory should go xtimes the price of AUR.

Yeah, cryptoworld is not forecastable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Gentlemen, come mine on the best SPA site..  Don't be fooled at the current price dip.  It's going back up soon!  Get those lower diff blocks now!

SPA.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Number of coins has nothing to do with it.
BTC/LTC  > 1/4  coins
Why don't you invest in ltc , they should be around 150 now Smiley

Spain coin , at least in theory should go xtimes the price of AUR.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

this is funny. The signature is "M. Musterfrau" which means exemplary woman in english. On German passports we have "Max Mustermann" which means "Max exemplary man"

jajajaja

In Germany  you have chip?
Yes we do.
He posted the old one.
legendary

It's way too optimistic. I would like to believe it will hit 10$ once.

But the weak hands do their job now on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: