Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 102. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
part of the problem is with iceland they are tech savy. spain is spain. population difference, not nearly as much planning and execution as aurora and the simple fact that shit coin explosion has everyone weary. but maybe im way off hell i dont know.

Maybe you're confusing Spain with Mexico

he's not!

Spanish Youth is pretty tech savvy, dsl is top notch, plus just by statistical magnitude Spanish "techies" outnumber the Whole population of Iceland, grannies and illiterate fishermen included.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
part of the problem is with iceland they are tech savy. spain is spain. population difference, not nearly as much planning and execution as aurora and the simple fact that shit coin explosion has everyone weary. but maybe im way off hell i dont know.

he's not!

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Guys check out PLNc coin (Polish cryptocurrency) price jumped x3 over night+ 38000 searches on google in last few days.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 539
Merit: 250

I am buying it a little. Thanks for low price Smiley Waiting for a moment to go with big players

If real, something tells me this was the guy driving the price down with the sell orders and accumalting all the spacoins, lol
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

The SpainCoin blog is online! http://wp.me/p4pGxz-A  
Follow the blog for the latest updates on #SpainCoin

Coin distribution date is set: April 16;
Details about the coin distribution: http://blog.spaincoin.org/spaincoin-distribution/
RT: https://twitter.com/SpainCoinDev/status/446123524277563392

Good work DEV Wink
PLNc already did their airdrop. We're going to see some serious growth in the next few days, just watch out all national coins out there. PLNc is comming to get ya'!

Yea but I didn't get any.
It was cool though.

Also didn't get to mine any SPA because of high diff.
 Can I get an airdrop?

ShvHZi2n6G8P8xbbwcddJZ2KNWiBhzAqGi

Thanks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Do you really think Spaincoin depends on the Auroracoin airdrop?
Maybe we'll see more people turning to Spaincoin if the Auroracoin airdrop fails.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Random question people: Does anyone know what the average approximate price started out as on the day of the launch? I am trying to draw comparison. When I first saw it, it was around 12 dollars, and I think it had been out for around a month at that time if I'm not mistaken, and that's when I bought in. The highest I saw it soar to was around 90.

The day of the launch for SPA (i think it was the first day) I got them for around 70 cents a piece (pretty sure I got ripped off.) everyone was talking about a "huge pump" in the beginning before it dropped back down to around 80 cents.

Not sure what AUR started out at, but I bought in around 15 percent. I knew there was something about this when I saw that some random coin I've never seen just shot up into the top 10 and was on the rise, and luckily I was smart enough to sell at around 60 usdand make a decent profit.

Thought the same would happen for SPA, made it into top 10, watched a shitty pump, then began to flop like shit. What is the deal?? Can anyone explain  wtf happened to this coin, how could it make it to the top 10 so quickly and just die all of a sudden. Inb4 wait for pump. No. SPA is kill.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Come mine on the largest SPA pool.  We're finding blocks like they're going out of style Wink

SPA.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
copper member
its allgood man, i have tripled my mining operation and bought hundreds of dollars of amazon gift cards and countless other benefits all for a little electricity and faith. bash doge all you want but it sure seems like since the block reward went down everybodys profits went to shit so apparently none of you minded making money on doge. only to bash it because it's on a down trend. and yes it does stand a chance to litecoin, it's been added to GHSH.io for one which is a pretty solid validation. all these shitcoins will be long forgotten but doge will still be around in the coming years, watch and see. I'm not being  a dick these are just observations from somebody who has been paying attention for a long time. either way, it was a good run regardless. if only we could get something similar to come and lift it all back up.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Flap flap.

SiwEEWW6hVtjrGkhn1wnq1A8iHds7Tujrd
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
thats about the worst advice ever. doge is stable and has been and will be here long after this scam coin. go ahead put it all on spain. fuck doge. that way i can laugh my ass off at the stupidity flowing through this forum.

What makes people think doge is going anywhere? Theres more than 61 Billion doge coins.

Yes, dogecoin is awesome. Yes, dogecoin has an awesome community, yes dogecoin has a high marketcap (relative to other coins)
I bailed ship when the following happened because from a simple economic perspective, dogecoin does not have the economical potental to succeed
- 100 billion coins with no set cap (endless amounts of dogecoins are created forever) biggest red flag
- rejecting the $500,000 offer was a crucial mistake which could have gotten dogecoin on track to possibly becoming an altcoin of actual value,

However, that being said this is about SPA.
SPA is heavily dependent on AUR if you have no noticed. The outcome of AUR will effect SPA since they essentially propose the same things.
I'm confident that SPA should be able to reach (at the absolute lowest) 0.005 and I would cap it at 0.025 (peak).
So many of you fail to realize that the PnD only resulted in those who already have alot of BTC, in getting even more SPA at insanely low prices (me being one of them).
So continue to support SPA and stop handing out free SPA to whales. Just a suggestion.

i dont know bro i have 4 million doge that is worth a whole lot more than the majority of these shitcoins so

Dogecoin is definitely better than alot of altcoins out there. I never said it wasn't.
If you compare it to coins like LTC, BTC. Dogecoin has no chance.
Only if you compare it to things like FLAP which I'm not even going to bother entertaining.
Call me the coin wrecker (;
thats about the worst advice ever. doge is stable and has been and will be here long after this scam coin. go ahead put it all on spain. fuck doge. that way i can laugh my ass off at the stupidity flowing through this forum.

What makes people think doge is going anywhere? Theres more than 61 Billion doge coins.

Yes, dogecoin is awesome. Yes, dogecoin has an awesome community, yes dogecoin has a high marketcap (relative to other coins)
I bailed ship when the following happened because from a simple economic perspective, dogecoin does not have the economical potental to succeed
- 100 billion coins with no set cap (endless amounts of dogecoins are created forever) biggest red flag
- rejecting the $500,000 offer was a crucial mistake which could have gotten dogecoin on track to possibly becoming an altcoin of actual value,

SPA is heavily dependent on AUR if you have no noticed. The outcome of AUR will effect SPA since they essentially propose the same things.
I'm confident that SPA should be able to reach (at the absolute lowest) 0.005 and I would cap it at 0.025 (peak).
So many of you fail to realize that the PnD only resulted in those who already have alot of BTC, in getting even more SPA at insanely low prices (me being one of them).
So continue to support SPA and stop handing out free SPA to whales. Just a suggestion.

i dont know bro i have 4 million doge that is worth a whole lot more than the majority of these shitcoins so

yea and i bet you lost a lot of money on them too. ill tell you what though, if it does go up to a penny/doge you will make a lot of money. sadly this wont be the case
copper member

Activity: 294

Details about the coin distribution: http://blog.spaincoin.org/spaincoin-distribution/

Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

Activity: 350

100% agreed!!  Cool
Jump to: