Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 109. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
AUR is doing well! SPA being a much better coin (IMHO) is already depressed. I'm hanging on to my coins. Reality will hit in the next few weeks!

I think the Spanish Bull will be a rather an apt Animal soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

This is because bittrex shows a REAL order book instead of the grade school level one Mintpal gives us.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Spa.LightningHash.com
LifeTime 0% Fees
Prop Pool
MPOS
1 Minute Payouts
Lightning Fast Server
Spa.LightningHash.com
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
what a bunch of rubbish, this is just a scam.
Call me paranoid but i swear mintpal closed to leverage our btc in the aur pump going on rn
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD

Rising on cryptorush. I think SPA may follow the way of AUR but value must be 1/2

Everyone keeps speaking of AUR prices but what do they mean by AUR prices, when AUR shot up to as much as $100 a coin or the bottom it's been at for last few weeks?

Speaking abt AUR cause AUR is first successful of its nature (country/region), people always comp AUR, MZC & SPA. I wish all should be successful for making a new crypto trend to expand BTC & other ALT in general specific people.

N.B: Its my opinion.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Are you sure there's no bots on Mintpal?

I swear i battled some..

It's either 24/7 traders or bots, because as soon i made orders (for utc, aur, spa) someone or something was undercutting me, Always the same person/bot.

This happened every single time.

Place an order-> after 20 seconds new order from the same guybot->rinse&repeat

i've seen multiple people refer to the trading on mintpal as being driven by bots. the fact of the matter is THEY HAVE NO USER TRADE API, thats the programmatic interface where your trading strategy (coded in whatever u want) can place orders and such. i would love to automate my trading there as I have to sleep at some point. MOST OTHER exchanges do have a trade api

NOW it is entirely possible they have exposed the api to certain insiders, the same thing has happened in real high freq trading. however, at least everyone knows the price of colocation in real exchanges. the cryptocoin mkt is much more opaque

Rising on cryptorush. I think SPA may follow the way of AUR but value must be 1/2

Everyone keeps speaking of AUR prices but what do they mean by AUR prices, when AUR shot up to as much as $100 a coin or the bottom it's been at for last few weeks?

I'd take the current price for AUR for SPA gladly thanks Smiley  0.025 for SPa would be dreamy

Either way people would make money.
legendary
Activity: 1246

Are you sure there's no bots on Mintpal?

I swear i battled some..

It's either 24/7 traders or bots, because as soon i made orders (for utc, aur, spa) someone or something was undercutting me, Always the same person/bot.

This happened every single time.

Place an order-> after 20 seconds new order from the same guybot->rinse&repeat

Activity: 116
Someone just bought whole sell order of 2.25 BTC at once..Unbelivable

What's up with that?

Is the whale buying and selling to himself or?

That was me who bought it. I figured if someone was holding the price down as low as that with a wall then the wall would be worth eating. If the guy putting in the sell wall is trying to buy coins low then that means people should be buying not selling.

legendary
Activity: 1288
I am starting to dislike Mintpal. Really smells like bots are working behind scenes. Like Cryptsy, which is even worse with holding your deposits and witdrawals in many cases for days. And I know that it is manipulated also by bots.
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
Mintpal never again. Fuck the assholes who run that site.

I moved everything out of there.

Site sux, adds tons of coins fast, so volume dies down on the "less popular" ones and price generally sux compared to other exchanges.

Plus it's bot/margintraders infested.

I feel everyone should move to bittrex.

Bittrex is a way better exchange than mintpal.
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
AUR back up at 0.024 now.. just before Mintpal went off for maintenance.
Pretty great
It's getting rather predictable isn't it? Not complaining, just making an observation.

it definitely is. bummer though, trading was really heating up overall.

Spa rising on bittrex
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Jump to: