Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 108. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
moving up, been only 3btc sides and we fly upwards
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Btw, the new Mintpal graph sux a lot. Feels like not in focus. lol

I like it a lot personally. I don't really like mintpal, but the graph update is fantastic.

It must be worked out a little bit. Optimisation or smth like that. Candlestic graph is much more informative, of course. My Safari browser doesn't even show those candlesticks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Spa.LightningHash.com
LifeTime 0% Fees
Prop Pool
MPOS
1 Minute Payouts
Lightning Fast Server
Spa.LightningHash.com
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange

I like it a lot personally. I don't really like mintpal, but the graph update is fantastic.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The price is uphill again.
Higher climbed, heavier hurt.

That's true and it happened, when SPA was smashed to ground like balloon filled with watter. Let's see if that water could be picked up again in one.

there are too many eyes on this for it to be done...jmho
legendary
legendary

That's true and it happened, when SPA was smashed to ground like balloon filled with watter. Let's see if that water could be picked up again in one.
Activity: 77
legendary
someone is trying to undercut right now. very obvious someone is trying to drive price down.

This was obvious all time since it came in Mintpal. Sells were over dominating
legendary
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
someone is trying to undercut right now. very obvious someone is trying to drive price down.
legendary
Bittrex showed that .002 price is quite possible in coming hours
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Just as Mintpal enabled order execution, I grabbed 300 more for my stake, but it seems not for the lowest price. Still sells are below 0.0011. And Bittrex price adjusted to Mintpal, but still slightly higher

and mintpal just lost a customer.

People need to stop with the undercutting

No kidding, why would you go in and place a sell order at .0011 when you just saw people 2 minutes ago buying at .0018?

simple, people are assholes. they probably went by mintpals price. shady exchanges mess everything up. all that pump for nothing due to mintpal.

Bittrex>>>>>>Mintpal... i guess the moral of the story is dont trust anything that ends with pal
Just as Mintpal enabled order execution, I grabbed 300 more for my stake, but it seems not for the lowest price. Still sells are below 0.0011. And Bittrex price adjusted to Mintpal, but still slightly higher

and mintpal just lost a customer.

No kidding, why would you go in and place a sell order at .0011 when you just saw people 2 minutes ago buying at .0018?

simple, people are assholes. they probably went by mintpals price. shady exchanges mess everything up. all that pump for nothing due to mintpal.
legendary
Activity: 1246

legendary
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
http://altoidnerd.com
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Call me paranoid but i swear mintpal closed to leverage our btc in the aur pump going on rn

No they actually made quite a few changes to the site for the better.
Jump to: