Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 111. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
In Crypto I trust
Someone just bought whole sell order of 2.25 BTC at once..Unbelivable

What's up with that?

Is the whale buying and selling to himself or?

AHAHAH
Activity: 98

What's up with that?

Is the whale buying and selling to himself or?
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Can someone clarify how many coins are already mined?
Cryptmarketcap.com says 25,429,750
How much of that is the premine since total supply is 50mil?
Activity: 84
fake wall at 3.4 BTC, buy me a whale goes bankrupt,
buy the 180000 10BTC about whales and stop playing
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Seems like every time I see a coin flatline like this (BitCoin or AltCoin) it breaks strongly one way or the other.

Look at the BC. Up way...
Activity: 223
Seems like every time I see a coin flatline like this (BitCoin or AltCoin) it breaks strongly one way or the other.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Because there are many panic sellers, yesterday BTCwhale was trying to pump this coin but to much panicsellers keep the price down
BTCwhale didn't do shit yesterday...except rob people of their coin.  I got in on the high side but saw what was going on and held.

SPA is my current pick to buy and HOLD long.

BTCWhale is, how I call that, mouthdriver. Mtf a**hole.

Ups! Sorry!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Because there are many panic sellers, yesterday BTCwhale was trying to pump this coin but to much panicsellers keep the price down
BTCwhale didn't do shit yesterday...except rob people of their coin.  I got in on the high side but saw what was going on and held.

SPA is my current pick to buy and HOLD long.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
YEH,I want the Spaincoin,I like it very much.
I gave her one more chance, bought for 120,000 and sell for 100% of earnings

do not feed the whales already

Gave whom?
Activity: 84
I gave her one more chance, bought for 120,000 and sell for 100% of earnings

do not feed the whales already
Is it multipools or diff is genuinely going back up?
Activity: 219
This coin still has potential. It's difficult to mine and spain seems to be enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies in general. Mind you their youth unemployment is near 50%. If the dev team steps up this could do very well.

I wouldn't throw it away so cheap. Give the coin some time. One week is too short.
Meh let's see where this goes... deffo coin not dead just because it got manipulated and then dumped after 4 days since launch.
Activity: 28
wow, about 2k SPA just got purchased in blocks @ 0.0012 on mintpal, wiped out solid 1k sells in one chunk

900 SPA buy order creeping higher, just below the trade action. someone is accumulating everybody's puke at these levels
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Come to our pool

Spaincoin Mining Pool Hub

http://spaincoin.miningpoolhub.com

- 1% Fee (0% Fee for two days from now on)
- US / Asia servers
- DDoS protected

You can mine other coins with just single sign up.
Activity: 28
I bought in when SPA was $3.60 each. I don't know why but my crypto instincts are going crazy on this one. It feels like a sleeping dragon to me. I was kind of upset initially at the huge drop but then I just started laughing when it continued to plummet; almost cheering it on lol. I feel bad for everyone who sold at a huge loss. Despite all of this, my crypto sense is tingling strong with this one Wink I know a couple of Spaniards and this is something the younger population is going to go crazy over when this gets good media attention. I think a lot more so than Aurora, given some time! This coin is just too young to speculate on its death yet.

+1

Couldn't agree more. WAAAAY too soon to call this one dead, it will be only a week old in two hours! Full disclosure I have ~1300 of this thing now, not quite swinging size like vendefer, but should still pay off nicely if we come anywhere close to aur highs. still mining and hoarding SPA as well.

plus, other than a few business articles that focus on speculation, SPA has yet to hit the news in any meaningful way. I read about AUR way too late on coindesk but was still able to catch the $16 to $100 rocket ride and do pretty damn nicely. however, if i'd been mining that from the start like SPA, WOW... needless to say I would own alot more SPA at this point ;-)
Activity: 20
the SPA mini-pump has started on all exchanges, help to make it a big nice steady rising pump so everyone can benefit from it

these pussys will just dump again when it goes up a bit, its starting to piss me off.

Unfortunately, I feel the same way about these assholes.  They do little 15 minute mini-pumps where the only ones who benefit are themselves.  They set up fake sell walls and buy walls to bat people in.  If you try and put in a large sell order during the rise, they'll just keep on pushing your order down with new walls undercutting you.

Sometimes I actually wish the crypto industry was 'semi-regulated,' because bots absolutely destroy the game.

How can we reverse it? ☺ Thank you
Activity: 10
I bought in when SPA was $3.60 each. I don't know why but my crypto instincts are going crazy on this one. It feels like a sleeping dragon to me. I was kind of upset initially at the huge drop but then I just started laughing when it continued to plummet; almost cheering it on lol. I feel bad for everyone who sold at a huge loss. Despite all of this, my crypto sense is tingling strong with this one Wink I know a couple of Spaniards and this is something the younger population is going to go crazy over when this gets good media attention. I think a lot more so than Aurora, given some time! This coin is just too young to speculate on its death yet.
Jump to: