Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 112. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
People are cautious of SpainCoin. Yesterday was quite a severe spike and crash and burned many. So a lot of people still have words like 'pump' and 'scam' ringing in their ears...

Give people time. The coin has potential to do something amazing. In time, this message will spread and fix the reputation it currently has.

We really don't want another quick rise - it won't help. We want people spreading the word about the long term benefits, not pushing it as another day-trade.

And hey, I'm all for riding the day trade coins... I've made most of my BTC that way. I'm, just saying that merely being a day trade coin, is a waste for THIS coin.

I am one of those, who burned almost. I bought some for .0048 a bit less at .0071. This morning I sold all of them at .00113 and was very upset, very. Ok, not talking about those small pumpdumps today, but at all- I lost quite much sadly. Then I realised, that if it's gone that deep, I need back those coins for holding, maybe there will be better times, maybe- much better times. If not RIP my Spaincoins. So now I am in again with my humble number of coins waiting for, who know, 0.01BTC price. Then many will be in huge profit, I'll get back my investment with some bonus.

Sorry to hear that. I've made plenty of losses on things also, and I know that sick-to-the-stomach feeling very well.

But, if it's any consolation, I actually believe SpainCoin can be an alt-coin of value. And I haven't said that about an altcoin in ages... The WorldCoin crash made me pretty cynical, and ever since then I've just viewed all alts as nonsense shitcoins that are only good for day trading when they're hot.

So as a person who initially got into SpainCoin not knowing about the developer intent and not caring if it's a 'scam' or not - who just wanted to make money from it on the day trade - I'm now actually converted. And if the coin can actually give a cold cynic like me the impression it has potential to do something awesome and meaningful, then it just might I reckon.

Good luck to you, and to anyone who's still holding this after a tough day yesterday.

"Better three hours too soon than a minute too late"

Entry point doesn't matter much if coin has a future. Does it matter that much some bought say Litecoin at 0.6 and others at 0.1? I bet both are equally happy now.

You can't time the market. You often hear Jim Rogers and Buffett complaining about their shit timing when buying something.

one of buffets tactics was just to buy when prices were cheap, as in severe recessions and the like. its alot easier to ride out the waves of the market when your cost base is low. think of the difference in the anxiety levels faced by two people: one who bought SPA at 0.0012 or below vs one who bought at 0.004?? the second guy is freaking out, the first is chilling.

hopefully this can be a buffet moment for all of us who have bought in at these levels :-)
Activity: 41
https://i.imgur.com/Re84Nds.png
I am buying it a little. Thanks for low price Smiley Waiting for a moment to go with big players

You know guys, its VERY easy to fake these pics with firebug etc...
I must say that I have a lot of coins on other exchanges. You do not believe?
Oh well, I do not care. Smart people know that delat. Losers will be looking for deception.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Net hashrate is rising slowly, now almost 13GH/s, so 30% more from todays low 10GH/s. Price is stabilizing and it will be more and more difficult to go below 0.001 BTC. Anything between 0.001 and 0.002 is now possible for a while.

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
People are cautious of SpainCoin. Yesterday was quite a severe spike and crash and burned many. So a lot of people still have words like 'pump' and 'scam' ringing in their ears...

Give people time. The coin has potential to do something amazing. In time, this message will spread and fix the reputation it currently has.

We really don't want another quick rise - it won't help. We want people spreading the word about the long term benefits, not pushing it as another day-trade.

And hey, I'm all for riding the day trade coins... I've made most of my BTC that way. I'm, just saying that merely being a day trade coin, is a waste for THIS coin.

I am one of those, who burned almost. I bought some for .0048 a bit less at .0071. This morning I sold all of them at .00113 and was very upset, very. Ok, not talking about those small pumpdumps today, but at all- I lost quite much sadly. Then I realised, that if it's gone that deep, I need back those coins for holding, maybe there will be better times, maybe- much better times. If not RIP my Spaincoins. So now I am in again with my humble number of coins waiting for, who know, 0.01BTC price. Then many will be in huge profit, I'll get back my investment with some bonus.

Sorry to hear that. I've made plenty of losses on things also, and I know that sick-to-the-stomach feeling very well.

But, if it's any consolation, I actually believe SpainCoin can be an alt-coin of value. And I haven't said that about an altcoin in ages... The WorldCoin crash made me pretty cynical, and ever since then I've just viewed all alts as nonsense shitcoins that are only good for day trading when they're hot.

So as a person who initially got into SpainCoin not knowing about the developer intent and not caring if it's a 'scam' or not - who just wanted to make money from it on the day trade - I'm now actually converted. And if the coin can actually give a cold cynic like me the impression it has potential to do something awesome and meaningful, then it just might I reckon.

Good luck to you, and to anyone who's still holding this after a tough day yesterday.

"Better three hours too soon than a minute too late"

Entry point doesn't matter much if coin has a future. Does it matter that much some bought say Litecoin at 0.6 and others at 0.1? I bet both are equally happy now.

You can't time the market. You often hear Jim Rogers and Buffett complaining about their shit timing when buying something.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Thanks!
Activity: 105

legendary
AUR is getting back on it's feet. Why not SPA could do the same?

Because there are many panic sellers, yesterday BTCwhale was trying to pump this coin but to much panicsellers keep the price down

So, now, when the floor or even underground was hit, this should be more smooth.

Btw, I don't believe in BTCWhale mightiness.
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Coin would need around the same marketcap as ripple to get around $55/spa

realistically I believe this coin could get up to $35-$40
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Because there are many panic sellers, yesterday BTCwhale was trying to pump this coin but to much panicsellers keep the price down
legendary

Activity: 105

Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD

I completely agree with you. SPA will reach like AUR. (not soon but sure)
F&^%k those dumpers.
Activity: 140
 guys remember AUR reached 0.0007 before PUMP
And became a purchase order by a few.
After crazy PUMP to 0.1 or 0.08
Do not say that spa worth this price, but the price has to be natural 0.01 or 0.12
I advise you stopped selling now
legendary
Activity: 84
Just as I thought everybody gave cheap SPA and now the top, as usual for many I
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Herp: You seem to have a change in Sentiment towards SpainCoin. Is it now the price has settled, or the DEV team change your mind.

Just Curious.

I initially thought it was a rush job, looking to capitalize on people's gullibility and this national coins hype. Was specifically worried about the simple ID verification system. However, using these electronic IDs and readers changes things a lot.

On top of that devs seemed really involved and engaged, actively working on development and engaging the community.

This is what you want to see from such project.

Thanks, and I agree with your sentiments.
Activity: 21
Small difficulty, it's time to mine.

Join us at http://pool.spaincoin.fr (0% fee Spaincoin Pool).
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Herp: You seem to have a change in Sentiment towards SpainCoin. Is it now the price has settled, or the DEV team change your mind.

Just Curious.

I initially thought it was a rush job, looking to capitalize on people's gullibility and this national coins hype. Was specifically worried about the simple ID verification system. However, using these electronic IDs and readers changes things a lot.

On top of that devs seemed really involved and engaged, actively working on development and engaging the community.

This is what you want to see from such project.
Activity: 63

I am buying it a little. Thanks for low price Smiley Waiting for a moment to go with big players

You know guys, its VERY easy to fake these pics with firebug etc...
Jump to: