Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 113. (Read 347615 times)

x01
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

lol i love how you just changed your block stats on your spainpool!
I was watching and i was also waiting for it because i knew this would happen. Youre probably the one ddosing our pool as well Smiley

So people, be AWARE of this pool, they change their stats because they look bad, probably because they eat of top of the profit.
Just my two cents.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We should try to get SPA on prelude.io, they have this new thing in the making which you can read about on moolah.io.  It would make coins instantly usable in spain when the drop starts.

That's a very cool idea. They've added Maxcoin recently. I think they'd be very open to adding Spaincoin too. They also have an exchange that will soon support fiat.

https://twitter.com/moolah_io let's make sure they get few dozen tweets

xxxxxxx
Their email address.
Please don't spam anyone's e-mail. Moolah has been on my radar since it was started and I will be contacting them.

Good to know, though I'd say contacting via twitter would help. Many such services adopted coins after seeing strong community support. They might not give a rat's ass about one dev with a dream, but when they actually see demand from users things change. Twitter is better way to contact than email I guess. Less intrusive, however Next has constant swarms that includes sending emails to exchanges and paid off pretty well for them.
Activity: 322
mintpal mini pump on the move again, do not set orders over 40 coins the current party will keep putting orders over yours unless you buy up.
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org
We should try to get SPA on prelude.io, they have this new thing in the making which you can read about on moolah.io.  It would make coins instantly usable in spain when the drop starts.

That's a very cool idea. They've added Maxcoin recently. I think they'd be very open to adding Spaincoin too. They also have an exchange that will soon support fiat.

xxxxxxx
Their email address.
Please don't spam anyone's e-mail. Moolah has been on my radar since it was started and I will be contacting them.
To make this worthwhile for Spaniards this coin needs to be about $50-60 per coin. I know aurora hit 95 per, is this possible for Spain?

I do not know the price you can reach, but I must say, that the distribution is viral
priced at only $ 5 dollars the first 50k people, will have 100 coins each, $ 500, who knows this would include family, so each family can be thousands of dollars!, I already called the attention of the people and media!

As there are various stages of distribution, avoiding the massive dump in the exchanges to maintain its price.

It is possible that the price will rise much, when I start to be well known in Spain.

Keep in mind that there are 5 stages of giveaway, if the first is successful, others will be as much!

As the distribution is impossible to fake because the Spanish DNI will be fair and transparent distribution. So I do not be surprised if above $ 90 dollars of aurora in a few months. And more importantly, millions of people will be interested is Spain, imagine for a big community currency!

Do you people have any idea how much bread you can buy with $90? Shitload of bread.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
To make this worthwhile for Spaniards this coin needs to be about $50-60 per coin. I know aurora hit 95 per, is this possible for Spain?

I do not know the price you can reach, but I must say, that the distribution is viral
priced at only $ 5 dollars the first 50k people, will have 100 coins each, $ 500, who knows this would include family, so each family can be thousands of dollars!, That call the attention of the people and media!

As there are various stages of distribution, avoiding the massive dump in the exchanges to maintain its price.

It is possible that the price will rise much, when I start to be well known in Spain.

Keep in mind that there are 5 stages of giveaway, if the first is successful, others will be as much!

As the distribution is impossible to fake because the Spanish DNI will be fair and transparent distribution. So I do not be surprised if above $ 90 dollars of aurora in a few months. And more importantly, millions of people will be interested is Spain, imagine for a big community currency!
x01
http://x-pool.org/aur/site_assets/mpos/images/logo.png

Are you afraid of pools eating chunks of the profit? Im sure most of you guys have thought about it, im sure ive done it many times.
At X-Pool you don't have to be that, we run at 0% fee, we run a service because we think its fun or more or less as a community service.

We dont claim to be better than everyone else, we just claim that we're legit.

https://i.imgur.com/rFcSQAc.png

Other pools, keeping these anon.
https://i.imgur.com/EJmi7KC.png
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;

[email protected]

Their email address.
Activity: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Herp: You seem to have a change in Sentiment towards SpainCoin. Is it now the price has settled, or the DEV team change your mind.

Just Curious.
Activity: 503
Na Zdorovie!

If net hashrate rises 100 gh/s, it's possible...

Call me the coin wrecker (;
Activity: 196
Activity: 503
Na Zdorovie!
I wonder, this coin is dead?
Activity: 41
https://i.imgur.com/Re84Nds.png
I am buying it a little. Thanks for low price Smiley Waiting for a moment to go with big players
Activity: 140
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!

Welcome to SpainCoin Pool!

spa.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
DDOS protection
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

CRYPTOBaron just tweeted about a pump at 9pm EST on Mintpal... could it be SPA's?

Screw some "cryptoBaby". THIS baby's got some hot legs now. No need for some freakin` cryptobaby.

I agree with you guys, I'm just keeping you updated.

Anyway about SPA, if the coin gets some publicity from media we can see a real steady growth.. remember the price spike was mostly due to manipulation. Pretty meaningless.
Im starting to think bittrex is a better exchange than mintpal. Shitty market manipulators on mint

It's bots mostly... Mintpal is owned by bots, but you can exploit them to make a nice margin if you're quick

incorrect, mintpal has no trade api.

time for public service announcement:

the guy posting 1100 SPA around 0.00135 offers in SPA on mintpal has been raping the shit out of you small-timers. HE DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE THOSE ORDERS FILLED. they are designed to spook you into selling to his bids, which are the small buys posted in the book. if he gets close to being filled on the 1100 SPA he will cancel. 

that 1100 lot (or sometimes it gets combined to 2200) was walking the price down all night long to the bottom. this was great when I was buying sub-0.0001 but now that I'm full boat long if you could get a f#$%ing clue that would be awesome, thnx ;-)
CRYPTOBaron just tweeted about a pump at 9pm EST on Mintpal... could it be SPA's?

Screw some "cryptoBaby". THIS baby's got some hot legs now. No need for some freakin` cryptobaby.
Jump to: