Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 129. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Volume traded is so small rn. People just got a fuck load of these coins for dirt cheap. Prep has been done, now we wait.
don't u see the buy vol?? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
@leigh2k14  I think you already have had a few posts deleted , right?  Why don't you stop with it?

I only had 1 post deleted, where I told the fair coin dev to commit suicide, in red 50pt text.
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Volume traded is so small rn. People just got a fuck load of these coins for dirt cheap. Prep has been done, now we wait.
It is dropping but still very strong mining wise

19 GH, is good yes, but is minimal in comparison to some in the past. (granted SPA is new ) It could just be a power outage on an asian farm or 5, or they moved elsewhere, or its cheaper to buy than mine.. either way, diff is dropping, its easier to get by ALOT.. time will tell. I dont wanna be a negative nancy here, but #'s are #'s :S. I'm hoping for the best, but I wont be renting any more rigs, as I can now get the same ammount with just my rig with the diff drop, vs renting with the higher diff. Best of luck to you all.

-Happy Mining
legendary
We are at the bottom, do not sell, you will regret!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
@leigh2k14  I think you already have had a few posts deleted , right?  Why don't you stop with it?
in defi we trust
SELL SELL SELL SELL

Unlike when shouting , you only need to type once.
There is no "I haven't heard you first time" around here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Jesus guys sell your coins, get out now!!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
And here is comes the panic sell lmao
legendary
^^^^  Stop with the bold text , please, It's getting annoying.

Big red text is much better.
legendary
The price is not increasing. It's now hovering @0.0016. So the chart for some time keeps flat. No evidences so far it will be pumped. I wont invest more money, enough buys from me @0.0048 and some small @0.0071. Would be glad to get my funds back Smiley But am ready for worst!
Activity: 770
It is dropping but still very strong mining wise
Keep investing, the value is increasing. Remember the sooner you get to SPA train, the higher is your profit. This will work if we all work together.

This will only work if the net hash stays constant or grows. Its falling. It's getting easier to mine, not a good sign. A good pump WANTS high Difficulty, and high hash rates, it protects it. I'm watching close.. not scared yet.. just slightly concerned. 11 GH lost in under 12 hrs.
in defi we trust
^^^^  Stop with the bold text , please, It's getting annoying.
Keep investing, the value is increasing. Remember the sooner you get to SPA train, the higher is your profit. This will work if we all work together.

Ok how is the value increasing...?
in defi we trust
New investors will rise the price. The sooner you buy, the higher profit you make.

We got it the first time..

He is just bored , like you are Smiley

This is just boring now. Nothing's happening.

And how i'm too
New investors will rise the price. The sooner you buy, the higher profit you make.

We got it the first time..
Jump to: