Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 128. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
mintpal just raped this coin...
Activity: 84
Ya it was a great pump, for a 1 legg'd midget, standing on a stool, blindfolded, trying to get his piece of the pie..lulz.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
get your sellorders out of the way ^^
LEETPOOLS
DDOS Protected - USA - PROP/VARDIFF - POOL

http://Spain.Leetpools.net

Hashrate continues to grow at our pool. Tired of unstable pools? Give us a try.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
GUys maza and auror coin was flat when it started out, the only time the price increased was because of NEWS from big media outlets, once news hits for spa it will rise otherwise be prepared for a flat .0002 price levels for awhile

With greekcoin , spaincoin , romcoin , crimeeacoin and other being launched... do you honestly think there will be serious cover about this Huh
Activity: 539
GUys maza and auror coin was flat when it started out, the only time the price increased was because of NEWS from big media outlets, once news hits for spa it will rise otherwise be prepared for a flat .0002 price levels for awhile
in defi we trust
going back up

This is becoming interesting. And if do dump will soon follow , I will be surprised for sure.
in defi we trust
Pump it guys, want at least 1000% profit:)

Got my x3 , I'm only keeping some that were too late to arrive at the party on the ex. And to few to even bother <10.
in defi we trust
@leigh2k14  I think you already have had a few posts deleted , right?  Why don't you stop with it?

I only had 1 post deleted, where I told the fair coin dev to commit suicide, in red 50pt text.

I commented on that , and I got the message about my post being deleted too.
Activity: 63
Pump it guys, want at least 1000% profit:)
Activity: 770
Im sitting on roughly 470 coins im not panicked i also sold 100 @ .009 so evertthing else is just profit at this point
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
The price has started to rise Smiley
Activity: 350
Jump to: