Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 95. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"฿฿฿ ‏@BTC_Girl  · 7 min 
SpainCoin dirt cheap right now. It's hit that low point that, the other day, saw people double their cash within an hour."

https://twitter.com/BTC_Girl
Activity: 84
Ooo, nice. 0.00076998

Good time to buy some SPA Smiley

Diff is also low (net hashrate ~ 9 GH/s), so it is time to mine SpainCoin!

The situation is not that different from the one a week ago. Price dropped to 0.0004 BTC and then went up to 0.009 BTC (20x) in 24h. Anything is possible with such small amount of SPA coins available on the market.

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Suggest some of you re-direct your energy to positive action.......

.......Two great countries with extra reasons to embrace change, but how many of their citizens know of these coins?  Work to be done.  These coins connect with people's patriotism in a way others don't.  Their success is far from guaranteed but they have more chance than most, but promotion, marketing and education is what is needed right now, along with a little patience from us.

Thanks for a positive note! Wink

Lets try to push this coin, not for pump and dump but forever.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5801789

How can we push it with weak hands Cheesy Promotion? I'm not strong in that.

well for starters you could avoid posting EVERY one of your anxiety ridden shit fits, sit tight, and hold the coins you have bought, instead of freaking out in public. or you could just sell and stfu. not trying to be a dick here but youre 80% of the recent posts and they are all you pondering what an ass fucking you're receiving being long SPA, not exactly helping your, my, our cause here...

if you're so worried about it just dump it, i'm still buying incrementally lower. mining lowers the average cost of my position everyday, so panic away
Activity: 105
Pff. I still believe in the coin.

How many pumps has AuroraCoin had? And then there's the post-giveaway point to consider.

I'm happily buying more at this price. I don't mind holding.
Activity: 98
It seems BTC price declining is yet again hurting most cryptos bad.

What a sucky month
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Suggest some of you re-direct your energy to positive action.......

.......Two great countries with extra reasons to embrace change, but how many of their citizens know of these coins?  Work to be done.  These coins connect with people's patriotism in a way others don't.  Their success is far from guaranteed but they have more chance than most, but promotion, marketing and education is what is needed right now, along with a little patience from us.

Lets try to push this coin, not for pump and dump but forever.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5801789
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Suggest some of you re-direct your energy to positive action.  If enough of you call the coin dead, you will kill it regardless of any potential it had.  I think of how much could be achieved if you spent your time promoting the coin here and elsewhere.

This coin and PLNc are in early days, there is a lot of interest but right now its watching from a distance interest.

The AUR airdrop will be important for the outcome of these coins but not necessarily the deciding factor.

These national coins have potential if they get the right marketing, if enough people learn and both Poland and Spain could benefit like Iceland.

Spain has a very high unemployment level especially for the young and a high level of distrust of the government, this coin has a greater than normal chance of succeeding in that market.

Poland has a very switched on population who have consistently shown an ability for change over the years and have the ability to embrace new technology very quickly.  They are hard workers coming from a disadvantaged background wanting to improve their nation and they are dong just that.

Two great countries with extra reasons to embrace change, but how many of their citizens know of these coins?  Work to be done.  These coins connect with people's patriotism in a way others don't.  Their success is far from guaranteed but they have more chance than most, but promotion, marketing and education is what is needed right now, along with a little patience from us.

Activity: 195
Suggest some of you re-direct your energy to positive action.  If enough of you call the coin dead, you will kill it regardless of any potential it had.  I think of how much could be achieved if you spent your time promoting the coin here and elsewhere.

This coin and PLNc are in early days, there is a lot of interest but right now its watching from a distance interest.

The AUR airdrop will be important for the outcome of these coins but not necessarily the deciding factor.

These national coins have potential if they get the right marketing, if enough people learn and both Poland and Spain could benefit like Iceland.

Spain has a very high unemployment level especially for the young and a high level of distrust of the government, this coin has a greater than normal chance of succeeding in that market.

Poland has a very switched on population who have consistently shown an ability for change over the years and have the ability to embrace new technology very quickly.  They are hard workers coming from a disadvantaged background wanting to improve their nation and they are dong just that.

Two great countries with extra reasons to embrace change, but how many of their citizens know of these coins?  Work to be done.  These coins connect with people's patriotism in a way others don't.  Their success is far from guaranteed but they have more chance than most, but promotion, marketing and education is what is needed right now, along with a little patience from us.

legendary
One of BTCWhale tweets:

@jebus911 @CryptoCobain @iamslush1 Either way, I'll go sleep like a baby now, with my pillow stuffed with american dollars. Have a penny.

Mtf
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
And the buy wall has been burned
yes, and in market history too many sell  Cry
legendary
And the buy wall has been burned
legendary

Big players in the game now!

Are you sure? Maybe just someone still believes in this coin. Much BTC indeed.
legendary
Looks like i have become one of the official bag holders.  Undecided all i can do now is hope it will go up but all i see is the coin being forced down.  Undecided

Yeah, overwhelming moment! I am bagholder too. Still the hope is, if the big guys sees opportunity to take profit from this coin. But we don't know that.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary
0.00088800   4044.41721783   3.59144249
buy order at mintpal  Shocked

And people don't rush to sell him.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 196
If this carries on the people of Spain might be lucky and get a maximum of 1 euro for their coins when the airdrop comes in  Undecided
0.00088800   4044.41721783   3.59144249
buy order at mintpal  Shocked
i hope this is not end like maza Sad i made big lost at maza  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: