Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 97. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
See all those ".007" orders? Total manipulation.

this is funny stuff note the block trade the bid absorbed and the little tiny orders beneath the 1200 lot bid:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/25srf2x.jpg

then scroll down, the lil order conceal huge block buys, LOL...

http://oi57.tinypic.com/11tycxt.jpg
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
we need somaliacoin 99% premined to distribue to somalian poeples!  Grin
Activity: 28
there are no fucking sell orders in any of these order books of any real size relative to money supply. big bids and volume increases.

unless someone has been sandbagging a big supply its probable we go to >= 0.0025 this evening. There's someone who keeps fucking around with 400 SPA sell orders but got taken out once he left his orders alone for a sec. the 400 lots could be a omen of more supply, but its a good sign that people ate his orders quickly.

i imagine this thing will pick a direction and stick with it by midnight GMT, up or down, volume comes in at 12am GMT if it comes at all
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Moon= 0.006?

Even .006 is good if we look from current point of view

Where do you think BC volume will go if the price starts to fizzle?Im thinking SPA...jmho

Not so definitely. There are other coins ready to be for P&D. Let's hope for SPA to be next in queue...
Activity: 15
Moon= 0.006?

Where do you think BC volume will go if the price starts to fizzle?Im thinking SPA...jmho
legendary
Moon= 0.006?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have been watching the trade bots all day on MintPal.

I have nothing better do as I work from home Tongue

The game is afoot (Sherlock Holmes) my friends Wink

Activity on MintPal

Yeah, I am suspicious too that Mintpal is bot operated, but who knows.

All those dumps even for SPA are not human like, the response time is so freaking fast.

Watch the market for an hour or two. It is interesting. It is being manipulated big time to get the buys up in terms of value.

Even so, you really have to roll with what is happening and try to benefit from it. So now is a good time to buy.

BTW, the bot on the SPA mintpal buy order book always has around 1390 SPA (1.3 BTC?). Plus one me if you can spot him haha Smiley

someone is frontloading...its so obvious...the big sell walls are so they can load up...then they disappear. typical penny stock strategy...this is going to the moon soon.

Activity on MintPal

All those dumps even for SPA are not human like, the response time is so freaking fast.

Watch the market for an hour or two. It is interesting. It is being manipulated big time to get the buys up in terms of value.

Even so, you really have to roll with what is happening and try to benefit from it. So now is a good time to buy.

BTW, the bot on the SPA mintpal buy order book always has around 1390 SPA (1.3 BTC?). Plus one me if you can spot him haha Smiley

Activity on MintPal

the volume shows its not over yet imo... 71 btc is nothing to sneeze at

Activity on MintPal

Activity on MintPal

legendary

Activity on MintPal

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
IF btcwhale is actually going to pump spaincoin, and IF what he said (wait a week starting from sunday) is true, we might see the bottom (0.0007?) on tomorrow/friday/saturday, and  the pump could start on Sunday/Monday...but remember, this is wild speculation

edit: or even the floor tomorrow, then slow rise during the weekend, and boom after monday...

My guess is, if he is real pumper, he is working already on this coin besides BC. So much dumps to price raises. I don't know how to resist if .0007 will be reached again. So much hurts, burns, etc. Learn all life long, what could I say.

Btw, you never know when pump starts. It can happen even in a hour.

Someone snatched coins for 1+ BTC, and in addition the trade volume starts to grow again slowly.

Pumpers are not done on BC yet.

yeah, we just have to wait and see...anyway I'm sorry for your losses, but I think you should try and hold on also if it dives again...even if the pump never comes, I'm sure that the value of spaincoin is going to be more than 0,0007, at least wait and see future development and the airdrop...
Activity: 16
Any mac wallet?
What about all the spaniards with Macs?

Forum member instacash has compiled a Mac wallet. We will compile one ourselves and provide official links eventually.

Disclaimer: we cannot guarantee this Mac wallet is virus-free. Use at your own risk.

url = http://www.mediafire.com/download/3d2182csd23oe40/Spaincoin-Qt-v0870-MacOSX.zip

zip md5 = 418903cfbca8778cd14884273f335cdd

If you appreciate this, please consider donating a bit of BTC to:
1HpNy1haLUZdtTie2sHDp7UeYepCVK4jSt

Thanks a lot and keep it going!
https://i.imgur.com/ZAmJdWr.png

Disclaimer: we cannot guarantee this Mac wallet is virus-free. Use at your own risk.

thank you so much! I only have money in my wallet.
Can I give you my credit card code so you can test if it works?

Activity on MintPal
legendary
IF btcwhale is actually going to pump spaincoin, and IF what he said (wait a week starting from sunday) is true, we might see the bottom (0.0007?) on tomorrow/friday/saturday, and  the pump could start on Sunday/Monday...but remember, this is wild speculation

edit: or even the floor tomorrow, then slow rise during the weekend, and boom after monday...

My guess is, if he is real pumper, he is working already on this coin besides BC. So much dumps to price raises. I don't know how to resist if .0007 will be reached again. So much hurts, burns, etc. Learn all life long, what could I say.

Btw, you never know when pump starts. It can happen even in a hour.

Someone snatched coins for 1+ BTC, and in addition the trade volume starts to grow again slowly.

Pumpers are not done on BC yet. They still want to get extra folk's BTCs

BTCWhale's pumps suck anyway, last 5 mins and then price crashes
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
big bids walking higher on mintpal
See all those ".007" orders? Total manipulation.
Pages:
Jump to: