Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 98. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Patience, patience.

On a positive side, I like that dev is active upon community posts and requests.
legendary
Obviously, someone still wants to chew cheaper. And again, again, again, all eforts to raise the price, dump followed soon after. I am tired watching the price, got an eyestrain.

Fuckers need to move that 100mil from AUR to SPA

I'd say more from BC than AUR. BC has been pumped massively last 24h. Now the graph is flat, let's see where it goes.
legendary
Any mac wallet?
What about all the spaniards with Macs?

Forum member instacash has compiled a Mac wallet. We will compile one ourselves and provide official links eventually.

Disclaimer: we cannot guarantee this Mac wallet is virus-free. Use at your own risk.

url = http://www.mediafire.com/download/3d2182csd23oe40/Spaincoin-Qt-v0870-MacOSX.zip

zip md5 = 418903cfbca8778cd14884273f335cdd

If you appreciate this, please consider donating a bit of BTC to:
1HpNy1haLUZdtTie2sHDp7UeYepCVK4jSt

Thanks a lot and keep it going!

Disclaimer: we cannot guarantee this Mac wallet is virus-free. Use at your own risk.

Thank you!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
Any mac wallet?

Forum member instacash has compiled a Mac wallet. We will compile one ourselves and provide official links eventually.

url = http://www.mediafire.com/download/3d2182csd23oe40/Spaincoin-Qt-v0870-MacOSX.zip

zip md5 = 418903cfbca8778cd14884273f335cdd

If you appreciate this, please consider donating a bit of BTC to:
1HpNy1haLUZdtTie2sHDp7UeYepCVK4jSt

Thanks a lot and keep it going!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Obviously, someone still wants to chew cheaper. And again, again, again, all eforts to raise the price, dump followed soon after. I am tired watching the price, got an eyestrain.

Fuckers need to move that 100mil from AUR to SPA
legendary
Watching this coin very carefully at the moment. It has stabilised. If the buy volume goes up a reasonable amount. I am in for the short term ride.
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Any mac wallet?
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
You better sell why you can since Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/operation-shitcoin-cleanout-and-clean-up-has-begun-join-the-revolution-re-open-522235

Ban and do not support any IPO coins.

What others think about this?
Who the fuck cares about some retard?
You better sell why you can since Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/operation-shitcoin-cleanout-and-clean-up-has-begun-join-the-revolution-re-open-522235

1. they've got to mine them to sell them. no short sales, futures, options or other derivatives to push down price. there are plenty of people to buy them so far. also that will raise difficulty and lower block payouts on KGW coins like SPA, which will make coins rarer, defeating their purpose.
2. it sounds like a buyers boycott by someone who has something to gain from it. i.e. some bagholder with one of the "protected altcoins"
3. someone who wants to mine them without competetion
4. someone who lost BIG on AUR
5. 2 + 3 + 4

Activity: 252
xHash.net Pools
Mine SpainCoin on xHash.net pool.
Running smooth and steady at URL: http://www.xhash.net
legendary

i assumed same probability of success (although i did not say so explicitly, since as you said it was so fucking obvious) thus the expectation is only dependent on pay-off. Downside is same in both. Upside is way bigger in SPA. Hence the expected return on SPA is much larger

But there is absolutely no justification for believing that the probabilities are the same.
You can't say 'look at the math' if you have just made up the numbers to give the correct result.
And the downside probabilities aren't the same either. There is much more likelihood than random alt-coin X will lose 90% of its value than that a mainsteam stock will.

those of use who actually make a living off of financial markets make things called models. They are simulacra that we accept from the outset are not reality. We also accept that the underlying process generating the bids/asks/trades that we observe is unknown to us and incredibly complex... but that is exactly why we use models: it reduces the dimension of the problem we are trying to solve and allows us to make meaningful conclusions to guide our decisions as profitably as possible given what we know.

the model you are taking such issue with is admittedly simplistic, but can still be used to guide our thinking in powerful ways (in trading, simple rules are usually better than incredibly complex ones, i.e. the return for every added complexity had better be gigantic to counteract the opportunity cost of implementing it)

you're missing your own point about mathematical expectation: the probabilities don't have to be equal for SPA to be a better bet, SPA can even have a much lower probability of success if the payout is high enough. If the payout on SPA is 4x and tech is 2x, then probability of SPA success can be up to 1/2 of the tech stock and still be a better bet.

since your living under a bridge troll ass will probably point out there are many combinations that don't make SPA a better investment, you and everyone can calculate them yourself with the following formula:

P_spa = (P_tech * Payout_tech) / Payout_spa

where:

P_spa = the breakeven probability of success in SPA (ie where its equally as good an investment as the tech stock)
P_tech = the probability of success you assume in the tech stock (or really, ANY alternative investment to SPA)
Payout_x = the payout associated with each outcome

plugin youre own thoughts, combinations, and ponder. feel free to share your results ;-)

in the example above

payout_tech = 2.0 (as in 2x your initial investment, a doubling of capital)
payout_spa = 4.0

assume 50/50 in tech stock i.e. p_tech = 0.5

p_spa = ( 0.5 * 2.0 ) / 4.0 = 0.25

so as long as p_spa is > 0.25 its still a better bet than tech stock if expectation is all your considering
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
Let's do some numbers:

Auroracoin for Iceland

Population: 330,000
Premine: 10.5 M
AUR per person: 31.8
Current value per person: $15.52 x 31.8 = $493.536

Spaincoin for Spain

Population: 46.82 M
Premine: 25M
SPA per person: ~0.534
Current value per person: $0.67 x 0.534 = $0.358

This is a huge difference! If the value per person was the same as AUR atm, then Spaincoin would have a market cap of $23 billion!!!

Bottom line is, do you think SPA has more or less potential than Auroracoin? Based on the numbers, SPA could be massively undervalued.

you are wrong

The giveaway is only 8 million of the 47 million Spanish people

True, I just found the planned distribution:

Stage   Coins/person   Coins   People
1         100 SPA        5M       50k
2         50 SPA       2.5M       50k
3         25 SPA       2.5M       100k
4         10 SPA         8M        800k
5         1 SPA           7M        7M
Total: 25M coins for max. 8M people.

So that puts the current value for Stage 1 at: 100 SPA x $0.67 = $67 per person

legendary

Pathetic

+1

This could be reffered to newly announced coins, not those, which are in rotation.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Pages:
Jump to: