Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 96. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
there is no chance there will not raise coin already, too many people want to sell, look at ASK, I have bought for 170,000, unless I have to reconcile with the loss
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looks like i have become one of the official bag holders.  Undecided all i can do now is hope it will go up but all i see is the coin being forced down.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
as long as this is on top off coin wars list multipool will mine it and then dump it ..if you want seriuos coin you DONT MAKE it scrypt ..you make something that multipools and asic cant mine ..i lost a lot money on this..still holding a lot but i know a lost 2 much
your affirmation is both retarded and very, very limited. coins and markets are made for professionals. if it's asic resistant and multipoolresistant it will never have the popularity it needs to take off... wtf is wrong with people today? everyone wants to get rich on a gaming card these days... the greed... the unbelievable greed and stupidity of it...

tell that to vertcoin(yeah now it's dumped, but it was at 1M satoshi)

your argument is invalid

scrypt-n and other anti asic algo are the way to go, and asic should die asap
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/Re84Nds.png
I am buying it a little. Thanks for low price Smiley Waiting for a moment to go with big players

If real, something tells me this was the guy driving the price down with the sell orders and accumalting all the spacoins, lol
Small dump and ppls sell all their coins, cool. Easy to manipulate. I want to buy more at lower price, very profitable. Thanks to everyone who sells me at  low price. You are the best!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
0% fee SpainCoin Pool

spa.pool.mn offers:
» 0% fee
» 100% uptime
» Powerful dedicated server
» Friendly support via email or support forums
» Skilled admin
» DDOS protection
Join us!

I'm mining there, great pool with no fees Smiley
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 350

difficulty is a parameter of the coin that determines how hard it is to find a block, i.e. how much hashing power it takes to generate any one coin

normally price and difficulty are cointegrated: a higher price attracts more miners, that raises difficulty. A lower price detracts miners and lowers difficulty. seeing price and difficulty move in opposite directions is odd

moreover, difficulty affects the tradeoff of mining vs buying the coin outright. if the diff is low you should mine the coin to acquire it. the higher the diff the more attractive it becomes to buy the coin rather than mine it

Thanks for taking time to write that up, that makes a lot of sense. Intuitively I understood that to be the case but wanted to be sure before I made any more bad trading decisions this week.

I spent all last week making up for MZC losses, finally made it back to break even then made a bad choice on SPA that knocked me right back down.

Sticking with old favorites and slow growth for now, LTC, DOGE, and possibly BCC only because it continually mocks me by pumping right after I decide not to buy in on a low.
Activity: 28
the difficulty is > 500 same as when SPA was $4-5/coin

I am still learning the mining terms and what they imply, but what you just said, does that imply the price should be higher?

difficulty is a parameter of the coin that determines how hard it is to find a block, i.e. how much hashing power it takes to generate any one coin

normally price and difficulty are cointegrated: a higher price attracts more miners, that raises difficulty. A lower price detracts miners and lowers difficulty. seeing price and difficulty move in opposite directions is odd

moreover, difficulty affects the tradeoff of mining vs buying the coin outright. if the diff is low you should mine the coin to acquire it. the higher the diff the more attractive it becomes to buy the coin rather than mine it
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
nice SCAM coi, but seems nobody cares Wink

I am still learning the mining terms and what they imply, but what you just said, does that imply the price should be higher?

The spanish handjob is over you should sell and buy some BC

That's exactly what I am doing now, LTC and BCC.

Also, since I just sold SPA at a loss it will inevitably start rising now to AUR levels, or beyond.

You all can thank me for that later.
Activity: 36
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
The spanish handjob is over you should sell and buy some BC

any word on craptsy?? i mean cryptsy!

Why is everybody so obsessed with cryptsy like it is some cryptocurrency messiah? Cryptsy isn't going to raise a coin from the dead. Look what happened when mazacoin hit cryptsy, that's when it started dropping the hardest over 1000 percent. It's just going to be more price manipulation and bullshit. The last thing this coin needs is a big exchange.

Agreed. Cryptsy is good for bigger coins already established, LTC, DOGE, etc.

I guess people like the trading bot that comes with it maybe?

I was introduced to bittrex.com the other day by someone in this thread. It appears to be a "real" exchange. I suggest checking it out, SPA is there and trading much higher than on Mintshit. Doesn't appear to be filled with bots either.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Why is everybody so obsessed with cryptsy like it is some cryptocurrency messiah? Cryptsy isn't going to raise a coin from the dead. Look what happened when mazacoin hit cryptsy, that's when it started dropping the hardest over 1000 percent. It's just going to be more price manipulation and bullshit. The last thing this coin needs is a big exchange.
Activity: 308

I wanted to register on cryptsy just to profit of their auto sell but something must be going on as I get this message :

"Registration currently paused - Please try again in a few moments"

We have just launched our SPA pool. 0% Fee for the next 48 hours! (1% after)

PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

Lightning fast servers!

Support available at http://help.hashing.at/

You can register here or if you already have an account with us, login here.

It's not very high up on the vote list. WTF is lyancoin? lol Apparently that one has all the votes.

Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: