Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPATA]★Spartacus★[X15]★POW/POS★3.5 days POW★ON BITTREX - page 2. (Read 38044 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
hard dumped! ))

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/spaetacus-355017

dev even made mistakes in his nick - spaEtacus )))) нow do u think, can be this coin serious???

Scam, i'm out  

when a dev do not respond to your question, like mine at launch, at 99% is a scam, i learned that
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hard dumped! ))

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/spaetacus-355017

dev even made mistakes in his nick - spaEtacus )))) нow do u think, can be this coin serious???

Scam, i'm out  
Activity: 181
From all the coins the deceitful dev previously created base on that node it seems his a bit successful on SPATA. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
roflcopterfanaticsystemz
Wow! Sparta didn't even hit the Arena en died already?  Cry
Activity: 210
one more scam this guy never stop
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Activity: 101
Twitter -> @z0rius
BE WARNED

Scam coin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cof-coffeecoin-best-x15-coffeecoin-powpos-net-hashrate-22g-684675  COF=addnode=119.109.45.55

SPATA=addnode=119.109.45.55

No money lift to find a buyer

This china Scam coin

COF DEV premine on 12th block  50 millions coin.

SPATA & COF SAME DEV, BE CAREFULL!

What is that node? could it be a pool?

It seems like this guy or guys dont want to quit, thats some fine digging there,
according to ip-lookup.net it resolves to china, kind of obvious as the dev is unable to string together a decent english translation.

From what id believe this guy has rented the server as it is not a residential line as most residential areas in china offer only dynamic ips and the static's are pretty much reserved for businesses,
they have used this ip for over the last 3 months from different dates found in google of coins they have created, alot of chinese sites date back to may.

the only way you will be able to catch him is if anyone can find where he left a trace online or if we can watch this guys releases (kind of pointless as this is public and they will know if we do anything) and pretty much take a log of every node that connects to the associated blockchain, we might get lucky and catch him if he starts shifting transactions around.

Either which way, people wont stop doing this regardless, you take out 1, 50 appear in their place.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
BE WARNED

Scam coin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cof-coffeecoin-best-x15-coffeecoin-powpos-net-hashrate-22g-684675  COF=addnode=119.109.45.55

SPATA=addnode=119.109.45.55

No money lift to find a buyer

This china Scam coin

COF DEV premine on 12th block  50 millions coin.

SPATA & COF SAME DEV, BE CAREFULL!

What is that node? could it be a pool?

We have verified the premine exists and a portion of it was dumped on the exchange.  I'd like to remind everyone, Bittrex is here to facilitate the trading of one coin for another between parties.  We do NOT police the coins that are listed and trading is your own investment.  We as a community need to work together to identify these types of malicious actors sooner.  I apologize for the FUD, but we will not be issuing refunds.

As of now, we have cancelled all orders on the market.  In the interest of free market, we will re-open the market and leave it to the community to decide the value and fate of the coin.  The wallet will remain open for anyone that wishes to withdrawal their coin.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

stop mining and dump scam coin. Damn it! I lost 1 btc. Drop dead dev
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
fuck confirmed by Bittrex, dumped my coins, piece of shit dev
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Wow another day, another scam. Bye bye my 0.1 btc  Grin I wouldn't blame bittrex, they aren't the police of cryptoland.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
omg what happened? I lost like about 3btc instantly

Guys... seriously... Spartacus....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
found this update on an exchange "SPATA back online - trade at your own risk
A premine has been found and has been confirmed by us. At this point, we have re-opened the market and will leave it to the community to decide the value and fate of the coin.. The wallet will continue to be open if you wish to withdraw your coins."
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
SCAM COIN..FUCK YOU! DEV..
FUCK shit  Bittrex!
SCAM COIN..FUCK YOU! DEV..  Huh
GAME OVER! ANOTHER CHINA SHIT COIN
Activity: 150
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
Activity: 264
whew i took a gamble there. I bought some low, i was patient rode it out and got out at 1k. At least i did a little damage control. This thing looks like it couldve pumped a little further but i didnt want to take any more chances.
Activity: 92
I think everyone just got 300ed. Typical scam coin.
Activity: 392
There should be a community takeover rather than crying.
Pages:
Jump to: