Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPD][BOUNTY][PoS/MN] Stipend - the Freelancer's Currency - page 12. (Read 44095 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Make sure to vote on the Stipend at Delta Blockchain event and put it on fire : https://coinmarketcal.com/event/delta-summit-16644
Activity: 127
Amazing!
0.25 BTC traded per day (last day) and nearly 1.54 BTC in buy orders.
Check buy and sell orders on Crypto Bridge exchange there: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SPD_BRIDGE.BTC
Which ones are the most desired / expected by buyers at the moment? Any explanation?
good to see that we are  back to 1-1,5 btc  willing to buy on exchange!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Malta summit will most likely be a big changer for SPD, I should buy some more coins while the price is still very convenient Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
yeah, i understand the people that are leaving the bounty campaign, after all the reward is almost nothing in dollar value. Infact, the ones that joining the signature bounty, are doing it just for support the team and the project, like me!
..Even if would be appreciated a little increase in rewards.. ahahha Cheesy

Don't calculate the reward in USD Smiley. Doesn't matter what is the current value, team developing the coin is serious and it'll be a success when platform finalized.

i know, probably you are right, but many people in this forum are from india or 3rd countries.. and they , most of the times, use the bounties to "live".. so also 5$ more monthly, for them could be a nice level up.. We might not see the price is USD, but many people actually look at it.

Price will go up coming weeks so this problem will solve itselves. Stipend platform is getting better & better by the minute! They are even participating at Malta DELTA Summit 3-5 October!

https://delta-summit.com/participating-companies/

I wish Stipend team the best in Malta! Lots of great to come!  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
yeah, i understand the people that are leaving the bounty campaign, after all the reward is almost nothing in dollar value. Infact, the ones that joining the signature bounty, are doing it just for support the team and the project, like me!

Don't calculate the reward in USD Smiley. Doesn't matter what is the current value, team developing the coin is serious and it'll be a success when platform finalized.

i know, probably you are right, but many people in this forum are from india or 3rd countries.. and they , most of the times, use the bounties to "live".. so also 5$ more monthly, for them could be a nice level up.. We might not see the price is USD, but many people actually look at it.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
Hello!
Starting this week, I leave the signature company.
Thank you!
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Waiting to see how the Stipend team will perform in the coming Delta Blockchain Summit in Malta.
it seems that Stipend has found its strong support because the price has fluctuated insignificantly around 1.2k satoshi for days.
received my weekly reward, thank you.
The reward is actually like less couple dollars i guess, but it doesn't matter Cheesy Since when the price was 2$ i just bought and still buying cause i want to avarage down the price so i can have a better break even point.
For the ones that are in loss, i suggest them to do the same Wink
Activity: 84
I am waiting 30 k before Malta. I saw 35 k. I think we need more marketing.
Will the developers change the rules of bounty because of the latest changes in the rank system on the forum?

what kind of rank system do you mean is new? can you link something please?
Imho developers should grow a bit the reward, cause actually we are working almost for free Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Will the developers change the rules of bounty because of the latest changes in the rank system on the forum?
Patience in crypto can male wonders, as you can see  last few days can pump 20% from only 1 coin good news!
Activity: 355
No need to hurry, but it has actually good choice to buy cheap Stipend.
Personally, I bought many cheap Stipend when it dipped and gonna hold them tightly till the end of 2018.
yeah, what's the sense of keep watching the price everyday? personally i would forget spd for atleast couple years while my masternode is running. Probably in 2 years i will buy some nice houses thanks to SPD ahahah Cheesy
I have to pay my attention on Stipend price to sell some coins for my VPS fee per month.
I gonna keep the rest for years, like your plan.
No need to hurry, but it has actually good choice to buy cheap Stipend.
Personally, I bought many cheap Stipend when it dipped and gonna hold them tightly till the end of 2018.
yeah, what's the sense of keep watching the price everyday? personally i would forget spd for atleast couple years while my masternode is running. Probably in 2 years i will buy some nice houses thanks to SPD ahahah Cheesy
dev is gone? no more updates on github? 1k volume? pump n dumps? :s

Relax, dev is not gone and as you can see on cryptobridge trading graph there is no pump and dump here. Delta Blockchain summit will be a game changer for SPD.
Activity: 39
dev is gone? no more updates on github? 1k volume? pump n dumps? :s
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
In fact, I must say your project seems to have a great future. After going through your white paper and website's interface I see a promising project. All the best.
Pages:
Jump to: