Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 69. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Any chance of masternodes in this coins future?
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Hey guys, where can we come hang out? Is there a Discord now? I click the link for the Slack on page 1 and it's giving me a warning, however if I go to Slack mainpage it's fine. Not sure what's up with the Page 1 link? 

I'm an admin on a Crypto FB group of over 30,000 people and I've been spreading the love for this coin. I'm a big fan and see a promising future in it. I was in the Slack but hadn't logged in probably in the last 2 months, but looking to get back to help the community and get my members that are interested in the project involved as well. 

We did a giveaway when our group hit 10,000 members about 1 1/2 months ago, and I gave away 50 XSPEC to 3 winners, which was about $15 at the time (on top of other prizes). I feel like that time next year I may have given out between $2500 and $5000+ lol! I hope so at least.

Sorry, rambled off, best places to get in touch and hang out? Slack, Discord, Telegram? And if it's Slack can someone give me a good link please? Are invites necessary for some of these?

Edit: Got in the Discord, but Slack info would be cool!

Thanks!

https://t.me/spectrecoin
http://slack.spectreproject.io/

there is also for Russian speakers, if you need a link
https://t.me/joinchat/GG42n0LtSPkVaaXRwiNfQw
Activity: 1
Hi,

No response from slack.

It's not syncing even though I added nodes.  Please help Smiley

Thanks.
Activity: 47
Hey guys, where can we come hang out? Is there a Discord now? I click the link for the Slack on page 1 and it's giving me a warning, however if I go to Slack mainpage it's fine. Not sure what's up with the Page 1 link? 

I'm an admin on a Crypto FB group of over 30,000 people and I've been spreading the love for this coin. I'm a big fan and see a promising future in it. I was in the Slack but hadn't logged in probably in the last 2 months, but looking to get back to help the community and get my members that are interested in the project involved as well. 

We did a giveaway when our group hit 10,000 members about 1 1/2 months ago, and I gave away 50 XSPEC to 3 winners, which was about $15 at the time (on top of other prizes). I feel like that time next year I may have given out between $2500 and $5000+ lol! I hope so at least.

Sorry, rambled off, best places to get in touch and hang out? Slack, Discord, Telegram? And if it's Slack can someone give me a good link please? Are invites necessary for some of these?

Edit: Got in the Discord, but Slack info would be cool!

Thanks!
Activity: 61
That's it.  With the new trend in privacy coin.  i think XSPEC will 10x from here.   Right now, it's $2.50.  so, yes, that's $25 in the near term.

Longer term, in couple yrs, who knows, may be higher as some has said.

I agree, today, a few privacy coins had more than 50% increase in their values, Spectre, Zoin, Deeponion, ...  I am not sure how much they will correct but it seems privacy coin are the feature, Unless everything crash together  Grin

Although, main reason could be that bitcoin dropped a since yesterday!

bytecoin is the target.

It has huge supplied coins: 184,470,000,000! It is 4 years old (almost) coin and It is on CryptoNight platform! So I am not sure how it can be the target?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
That's it.  With the new trend in privacy coin.  i think XSPEC will 10x from here.   Right now, it's $2.50.  so, yes, that's $25 in the near term.

I agree, today, a few privacy coins had more than 50% increase in their values, Spectre, Zoin, Deeponion, ...  I am not sure how much they will correct but it seems privacy coin are the feature, Unless everything crash together  Grin

bytecoin is the target.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Look interesting and promissing project ! I will try my chance and join you ! I hope that thi new project be a legit and give all what we want like security, financial freedom, safe and high level of privacy ! Good luck team.
Activity: 128

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
some predictions Spectrecoin price in next 6 months?
Everybody in my country say that could target US$ 20,00.
Is this prediction correct?
I think that $ 20 is very small. I think that the price will be much, MUCH MUCH big!

My opinion is based on the fact that taxes have been introduced in the United States since January 1, which means that all operations will be controlled.
Than to pay taxes, it is much more clever to trade an anonymous coin.

I also think that this is such a promising project that his coin should grow much higher than 20.
we will see.
Revered about the coin, interesting prospects, I think it's worth buying while cheap. Good luck to the project.

It is good coin, and it has a low circulation! Let's see if dev can deliver!
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
Revered about the coin, interesting prospects, I think it's worth buying while cheap. Good luck to the project.
As far as I understand, will the site be available in Portuguese? Already listed on exchange Livecoin?

The new site will be multilingual
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/#markets
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
As far as I understand, will the site be available in Portuguese? Already listed on exchange Livecoin?

I dont understand, could you explain it better, please? "This can be bypassed by using Spectrecoin via BISQ"
What is BISQ

BISQ is a de-centralised exchange, it is peer-to-peer which means that the trades cannot be stopped or suspended by any authority. There is no registration or wallets to freeze or addresses recorded.

https://bisq.network/

Secondly, without an exchange you can transfer XSPEC between two-parties anonymously using Stealth-addresses.

Eventually, sometime after the 2.0 release, stealth-addresses will be implemented by default however, unless you use something like BISQ or the XSPEC client the exchange will still require you to register.
Bisq works with anonymous projects, we are ideologically very similar.
I'm sure that this tandem will be very successful!

I am sure that thanks to such news, XSPEC will become very popular in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 246

I dont understand, could you explain it better, please? "This can be bypassed by using Spectrecoin via BISQ"
What is BISQ

BISQ is a de-centralised exchange, it is peer-to-peer which means that the trades cannot be stopped or suspended by any authority. There is no registration or wallets to freeze or addresses recorded.

https://bisq.network/

Secondly, without an exchange you can transfer XSPEC between two-parties anonymously using Stealth-addresses.

Eventually, sometime after the 2.0 release, stealth-addresses will be implemented by default however, unless you use something like BISQ or the XSPEC client the exchange will still require you to register.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13

Regulation will including a ban on opening anonymous accounts and new legislation to allow regulators to close virtual currency exchanges.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/28/bitcoin-price-tumbles-south-korea-joins-cryptocurrency-crackdown/

This can be bypassed by using Spectrecoin via BISQ.

What is BISQ
Activity: 246

Regulation will including a ban on opening anonymous accounts and new legislation to allow regulators to close virtual currency exchanges.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/28/bitcoin-price-tumbles-south-korea-joins-cryptocurrency-crackdown/

This can be bypassed by using Spectrecoin via BISQ.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck.

go to exchange LIVECOIN.NET and trade yours bitcoins for spectrecoin
its a good price now, will pump more then 20 dolares in january
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: