Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]SportsFix-Premium Decentralised OTT Streaming Platform for Live Sports🔥 - page 4. (Read 22818 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Interesting project, who are your competitors and what is your competitive advantage?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
As I know, Sportsfix has been busy delivering on a partnership with Axiata, one of the largest telcos in Indonesia for streaming rights of the Badmitton World Federation. 
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
SportsFix is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
SportsFix A sophisticated and transparent data analytics platform in connection with our DS economy will allow us to serve displaced fans by allowing them to request, vote and pledge for our catalogue of international. I'm glad to be able to support your wonderful idea and get a reward for it.
Activity: 294
SPORTSFIX the company is just super, would be more such companies.Who wants to earn a lot of money,I advise everyone to pay attention to it.
Sports clubs are also provided with a dedicated dashboard on SF’s platform to view their key data points such as fan engagement, views and interactions, purchases, potential content preferences and ratings
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
How many tokens do i earn when people buy sportsfix tokens through my referral link? Hopefully SPORTSFIX in the beginning of success.. I hope on this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Former IOC Director, Michael Payne Joins SportsFix Advisory Board
Preparing the launch of our sponsorship model, we are excited to announce that the architect behind The Olympic Partner (Top) sponsor program for the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Michael Payne joins SportsFix ICO Advisory Board!
https://medium.com/@sportsfix/former-ioc-director-michael-payne-joins-sportsfix-advisory-board-b6100a3c6a13

Very excited to have Micheal on board. He is a true legend in our industry and a very cautious operators having worked with the IOC, Formula 1, etc.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi,  I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.
Merit: 101
Good news for SportsFx supporters . SportsFx Token Sale Date has been announced on  October 2nd    Prepare yourself for the big bonus by doing the KYC. Thanks for your support guys!
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
XL Axiata Sponsors Game Day Passes for BWF Victor China Open on SportsFix
Celebrating Indonesia’s historic badminton win at the Asian Games 2018, SportsFix presents ‘FREE LIVE STREAMING’ of the Badminton World Federation (BWF) Victor China Open, sponsored by Indonesia’s leading telecommunication provider XL Axiata.
https://medium.com/@sportsfix/xl-axiata-sponsors-game-day-passes-for-bwf-victor-china-open-on-sportsfix-f77d0a7f2cf5

#SportsFix
The platform fee will be calculated based on total pledged tokens. If the pledging period ends and the total required number of SFT is not reached, the tokens are returned to the users.
This concept is a unique integration of blockchain (smart contracts) and ‘OTT’ technology (delivery of film and TV content via the internet without requirising users to subscribe to traditional cable or satellite pay-TV service) to enable fans to unlock their favourite content and product features throughbidding.  Very nice project this will disrupt cable tv  industry  where you pay high price in order to watch live sports , like boxing and MMA.

Yes SportsFx project is very unique and it uniqueness is making it to become one of the most popular project, with a fast growing community reaching almost 30, 000 and still growing !!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This concept is a unique integration of blockchain (smart contracts) and ‘OTT’ technology (delivery of film and TV content via the internet without requirising users to subscribe to traditional cable or satellite pay-TV service) to enable fans to unlock their favourite content and product features throughbidding.  Very nice project this will disrupt cable tv  industry  where you pay high price in order to watch live sports , like boxing and MMA.
SportsFix aims to transform the most powerful content in the world –SPORTS. SF presents a decentralized sports media ecosystem which aims to completely change the way fans connect and engage with sports content.
SportsFix presents a decentralized sports media ecosystem which aims to completely change the way fans connect and engage with sports content. With SportsFix Tokens (SFT), fans can participate and engage with their favourite leagues and clubs in a self-contained economy with all digital transactions employing smart contracts backed by blockchain technology. This is great !!
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
a very good and potential project and its performance is very good so that many of its supporters raise the theme of sports, especially in the field of soccer, wah will be a great success, sportsfix.io project

SF capitalises on the latest blockchain technology that employs smart contracts, digital rights management (DRM) and content licensing ledgers leveraging leading edge technologies to simplify usability and transparency.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
make it easier for sports lovers to get the latest news with the help of sportfix tokens. good luck for superfan level sami stage mission, has this platform begun?
Pages:
Jump to: