Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPT] - Spots - Cryptsy | Fork 9/19 | Scrypt | Introducing Reward Reduction - page 23. (Read 93363 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Right now on http://mine.thespt.com i am seeing pool hashrate 23mh/s and Network hashrate:15mh/s How can this be possible? Is the pool working?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Glow Like Dat
Activity: 290
CoinPayments
Once Cryptsy updates their client it will be, yes. (We did give them over a weeks notice but it doesn't look like they've done it yet.)
Just have a question is this the same SPT that is being traded on cryptsy because the name spots2 is confusing me :p
Rented a rig. Difficulty seems to be pretty low right now Smiley
Activity: 138
Activity: 154

Stay with bitcointalk. It very hard to develop a community from scratch, here in bitcoin you already have users interested to join.  If I have to give a critic, you might wanna create a better logo to the new site http://www.thespt.com

I've added Spots on our wiki http://coinwik.org/Spots

If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.

Activity: 224
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
I am pleased to report a smooth fork.  It looks like we will see no major issues at all!  Scrypt-N mining is online and KGW is adjusting the blockchain.  We are quickly going to stabilize at 70 second block targets.

Thank you to the community, especially MrData who did nearly all of the heavy-lifting with programming the fork!  The sky's the limit from here!!!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
spots.cryptcoins.net  ... we have switched over to Scrypt-N mining.

We got one block with the new Scrypt-N so far so the pool is working.. just have a few miners still submitting the wrong shares.
CoinPayments
The countdown is to the hardfork that switches the coin to Scrypt-N and KGW, not the launch of the coin itself.
Activity: 196
I don't get it. There are lots of blocks found yesterday at the pools, I can mine for pools but get all rejected. If it hasnt launched yet, why has 1.6k blocks already been found?
CoinPayments
Just over 30 minutes left now Smiley
I hate anticipation, I didn't realize how impatient I am! Lol!

3 more hours to go!!!!! I can't wait!  Shocked
CoinPayments
Sorry Desten, I thought you meant that post before your reply from AmericanComputerNerd.

I'm not sure on the crash, the data files would have been my #1 guess but if the Spots2 folder didn't exist it wouldn't be that. c0000005 means a null pointer exception so it could literally be anything. StackHash can sometimes do with DEP (hardware memory protection), but I have that turned on too so that shouldn't cause any problems. We're both on Windows 7 SP1 so that should be OK too. Do you have any trouble running any other wallets?
Activity: 126
Not really, he covered it pretty well Smiley
The only other thing is while it won't drop existing connections after the hardfork it will reject any new connections from Spots v1 clients so they won't be sending invalid blocks into the network. If you want to restart your clients after the hardfork it will help with that too but isn't necessary.

Don't understand about what you are talking... I'm asking about wallet crashes... Can't be at new fork.

I think MrData thought you were referring to my post from earlier this morning.  Not the issue where you were asking for help yesterday.  Can you provide your OS version, try to be specific as possible with what you are doing, and if possible try to grab a screenshot of your error message.

To date, there have been no issues reported with the clients.  It sounds like the problem may be on your end?

Dev did you see my PM ?

cheers
The only other thing is while it won't drop existing connections after the hardfork it will reject any new connections from Spots v1 clients so they won't be sending invalid blocks into the network. If you want to restart your clients after the hardfork it will help with that too but isn't necessary.

Don't understand about what you are talking... I'm asking about wallet crashes... Can't be at new fork.

I think MrData thought you were referring to my post from earlier this morning.  Not the issue where you were asking for help yesterday.  Can you provide your OS version, try to be specific as possible with what you are doing, and if possible try to grab a screenshot of your error message.

To date, there have been no issues reported with the clients.  It sounds like the problem may be on your end?
Activity: 357

CoinPayments
Activity: 357
Also, I wanted to throw this link out there...  You can convert 6/1/2014 00:00:00 (or epoch 1401580800) to your local timezone.

http://www.epochconverter.com/
Pages:
Jump to: