Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPT] - Spots - Cryptsy | Fork 9/19 | Scrypt | Introducing Reward Reduction - page 26. (Read 93363 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Privately? Really? LOL
Why he can't say it that all can read this, why so cowardly?
Activity: 290
CoinPayments
He has moved on to other projects, however he's privately given us his blessing to resurrect Spots and continue it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
what happened to iGotSpots ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
CryptoPools upgraded to Spots2:

spt.cryptopools.com/getting_started

Just click on Spots2 to get started.

-tb-
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
A second mining pool has confirmed they have upgraded to v2.  Check out CryptCoins.net and spread the hash power of our network!

http://spots.cryptcoins.net/
Can it be added to coinmarketcap.com?

I have reached out to them via Twitter. No contact email was available on their site. If anyone else knows how to get a hold of them please pm me.  Smiley

More great news for Team SPT!!!  As of this morning, we are officially back online at coinmarketcap.com!  Thanks for the suggestion Serpcodk.

Upgrade your client today and let us know what you think!!!  Do you have any ideas that would help improve our economy, or help to spread the word that clients need to be upgraded ASAP?  Please share your ideas and your expertise; we can't be successful without you!!!
CoinPayments
On that CoinPayments page it just shows the merchants who have asked to be in the store directory, in total around 175 merchants have Spots enabled Smiley
Hello Team Spots2!

Today was focused on spreading the news and trying to get the word out that clients need to be upgraded ASAP.  Here's what was done...

- Increased the visibility of our Twitter feed by following several related feeds.  I've also linked accounts to our Twitter feed, where possible.
- There was an old Spots ANN thread on CryptocoinTalk.com, I've notified those followers of the upcoming fork.
- I've posted a new ANN thread on CrpytocoinTalk.com to replace the old one.
-- https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11536-annsptspots2-spots-to-spots2-hard-fork-june-1-midnight-gmt-upgrade-now/
- CoinPayments.net has created a page showing all merchants accepting SPT as a form of payment.  Adding to OP.
-- https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory-coin-SPT

In Progress:
- Fork details have been provided to AltCoinCalendar.info to be listed on their calendar. [pending admin approval]
- We've been in contact with CoinMarketCap.com's admin and have provided him with the necessary API to be listed.  I am hopeful we'll be listed on their site within a few days.
Activity: 308
AmericanComputerNerd, make rar/7z/zip just with needed files (really there is nothing to install...). Some people, like me, installs only software that cannot run without real installation (lot of registry data/lot of different paths in many directories in system).

I've included both on our Sourceforge.net page, the link points to both files to give greater flexibility to our community.  Thanks for the suggestion.   Smiley

https://sourceforge.net/projects/spots2/files/
AmericanComputerNerd, make rar/7z/zip just with needed files (really there is nothing to install...). Some people, like me, installs only software that cannot run without real installation (lot of registry data/lot of different paths in many directories in system).
Hi again everyone -

I am pleased to announce that the OP has been updated with the Windows Qt installer.  Now everyone on Windows and Linux should be migrating to v2.0.1.

Please note that the client has two bugs, which I am working on...  However, the core functionality works fine and this will ensure you are on the right block chain when we fork.  1) If you change a setting the client crashes (I believe your change is saved though) 2) When closing the client an error is thrown.  Both are simply nuisance items that will be resolved ASAP.

Also, I am offering a 500 SPT bounty for a functional Mac Qt.  Please PM me if you are able to compile a Mac Qt for our community.  Thanks!

Thanks again to MrData for saving the day!  All issues with our previous windows executable have been resolved, and it is even buttoned up in a nice installer that converts your wallet.dat file to the new client.

Please note: You must exit out of the Spots v1 client before upgrading to v2.
I forgot to put in the OP we have a Twitter handle "the_spt" https://twitter.com/the_spt.  I have updated the OP accordingly.

Please follow our community page, and re-tweet the announcements about the fork!  We need to get the word out that Spots is being overhauled!

Thanks!

I have reached out to them via Twitter. No contact email was available on their site. If anyone else knows how to get a hold of them please pm me.  Smiley
Hi again everyone -

I am pleased to announce that the OP has been updated with the Windows Qt installer.  Now everyone on Windows and Linux should be migrating to v2.0.1.

Please note that the client has two bugs, which I am working on...  However, the core functionality works fine and this will ensure you are on the right block chain when we fork.  1) If you change a setting the client crashes (I believe your change is saved though) 2) When closing the client an error is thrown.  Both are simply nuisance items that will be resolved ASAP.

Also, I am offering a 500 SPT bounty for a functional Mac Qt.  Please PM me if you are able to compile a Mac Qt for our community.  Thanks!
CoinPayments
Once people are on the new client and the hardfork happens hopefully they will get it sorted.
Activity: 637

I'd been interested in getting the Spots I bought released to me by Coins-E, it's been months now.
Not another sport coin.

Your wish has been granted, this is not another Sport coin...  I have updated the OP to be a little clearer, since people's eyes are playing tricks on them!  Wink
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: