Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 17. (Read 195277 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Anyone wants to sell 50-100 SRC slightly under market rate? I can pay LTC or BTC. Please PM your offer.

Nobody has SRC for sale? Can't believe it. I don't need too much, come on, share your precious, I'll pay the market rate at cryptsy Smiley I just don't want to buy there myself due to some people saying they have issues depositing and withdrawing.

You always can buy some src on bter or btc38.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Getting the problem with both mine2 and min1 servers.

try p2pool.org it's quite stable, except it could use more hash power to find blocks faster Smiley

Thanks, might check it out. But as of now, mine1 seems to be working ok. 

Hello? SRC is the only major coin that is not on coinmarketcap due to no working block explorer...

There's a post I read within the past couple of days where someone said they are working to get a new blockchain explorer, available within a few days.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

try p2pool.org it's quite stable, except it could use more hash power to find blocks faster Smiley
I use cryptsy and bter both without problems.  Cryptsy did have a laggy period while upgrading something with Quark yesterday but it all seems fine now.

Another topic: Is anyone else that's using src.coinmine.pl having time outs over the last 5 hours?  The pool's hashrate graphs look like everything is ok, but my current balance is around half of what it should be. I'm getting this, repeating.

Code:
[2013-12-17 05:52:20] Stratum detected new block
[2013-12-17 05:54:20] Stratum connection timed out
[2013-12-17 05:54:20] Stratum connection interrupted

I'll sell you 10 for 0.0030 BTC each

Haha, no thanx )
Activity: 71

Maybe you should listen to everyone who says cryptsy is doing fine. Some coins might go missing, but they always return.  Smiley

No, maybe I won't take my chances there Smiley

I'll sell you 10 for 0.0030 BTC each
Activity: 637
Merit: 500

Maybe you should listen to everyone who says cryptsy is doing fine. Some coins might go missing, but they always return.  Smiley

Use bter.com it works fine for me.

Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Anyone wants to sell 50-100 SRC slightly under market rate? I can pay LTC or BTC. Please PM your offer.

Nobody has SRC for sale? Can't believe it. I don't need too much, come on, share your precious, I'll pay the market rate at cryptsy Smiley I just don't want to buy there myself due to some people saying they have issues depositing and withdrawing.

Is the date/time stamp in this table the last time it was updated?  Kind of outdated if so..
SecureCoin (SRC) could see .003-.005+ very soon imho =)

How do you figure?  I mean, I hope you're right but I haven't seen anything to back that up. 
Trust:+4:20--Warning* ASICs with extreme hashrate!
Apparently, the standard ABE code had a problem with +500 transactions in a wallet with SecureCoin, not 100% sure of the specifics though. Their IRC channel is fairly busy and I read a post somewhere dated 14th Dec saying they would have a new block explorer up in the next few days Smiley They are dirt cheap at the moment, I've sold them for nearly double what people are buying them for right now so I hope it picks back up.

SecureCoin (SRC) could see .003-.005+ very soon imho =)
Activity: 71
Apparently, the standard ABE code had a problem with +500 transactions in a wallet with SecureCoin, not 100% sure of the specifics though. Their IRC channel is fairly busy and I read a post somewhere dated 14th Dec saying they would have a new block explorer up in the next few days Smiley They are dirt cheap at the moment, I've sold them for nearly double what people are buying them for right now so I hope it picks back up.
Trust:+4:20--Warning* ASICs with extreme hashrate!

~^~SECURECOIN~^~thanks for the link,  is there a good pool for SRC? ..i'm buying the dips! =)

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/88
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I'm mining with a VPS (at least I try to) but all I get is

/root/build-securecoin: line 5: cd: /root/quarkcoin-cpuminer/src: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
cp: cannot stat `./minerd': No such file or directory
Starting securecoin miner
update-rc.d: warning: /etc/init.d/cron missing LSB information
update-rc.d: see
 System start/stop links for /etc/init.d/cron already exist.

==========================================================
All Done!
securecoin pool miner should be up and running

Run ~/start-securecoind  to start securecoind and begin mining
Run ~/stop-securecoind   to stop securecoind and stop mining
Run ~/build-securecoin   to update and rebuild securecoind
Run ~/peek              to check on your mining status
root@xihn6obbrq:~#

and it doesnt work
Activity: 6
http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,184.msg2830.html#msg2830

some ones already asked with no reply, thanks for the help guys, this is very frustrating.
Pages:
Jump to: