Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 27. (Read 195438 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Well it has just been dumped down below 0.000125, the buy side is looking very grim at the moment.
If you want lots more, now is the time to buy.
Unfortunately I was at work without good access to exchange.
I missed it.  Angry  Angry
 But the price is still cheap, I think. Everything under 0.00040000 is good I would say.
I am sure Securecoin will be among winners of autumn race when the rallye beginns. But besides all this I love the core idea of securecoin and all of its functions.
In my opinion developers did excellent work and made very strong coin with unique features.
Activity: 89
Marketplace for sensor data
Ah!  Thank you!  Like I said . . . . Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
just import the private key associated with the stablecoin address
Activity: 89
Marketplace for sensor data
Ok, noob question.

I sent some coins to a stablecoin address (there's getting to be too many coins!) are they gone for good?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
my best guess, somebody bought/used 100 MH worth of cpu power mined 10,000 then dumped to cash out. some people just want to drive all coins to 0 Sad
Activity: 476
Well it has just been dumped down below 0.000125, the buy side is looking very grim at the moment.
If you want lots more, now is the time to buy.
Activity: 75
Watching the Cryptsy market, someone has just pumped SRC from 0.00048 to 0.00075 in two large buys!
yeah its crazy theres no big buywalls at a decent price just massive pumps every few days

It's not pumping. This is someone accumulating 1000's of coins while the price is still low.

Yep that was me back then, not pumping, buying up, 8 BTC worth so far. i found it hard to buy, as its in dribs and draps and bots gobble it up.  Secure coin will kick ass on ave and i think its gunna give DGC a run for its money.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Is it just for me or does everyone get asked for a password when they try and go to securecoin.org?
I'm trying to get the client but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

seems to be something wrong with the front end...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9pnre5o79lp0zc/securecoin.zip

you should be able to get it there Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is it just for me or does everyone get asked for a password when they try and go to securecoin.org?
I'm trying to get the client but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I got Vanitygen working with securecoin!

Yay vanity addresses!  (See my SRC address in my signature)

dude, thats cool af
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Watching the Cryptsy market, someone has just pumped SRC from 0.00048 to 0.00075 in two large buys!
yeah its crazy theres no big buywalls at a decent price just massive pumps every few days

It's not pumping. This is someone accumulating 1000's of coins while the price is still low.
Activity: 252
Activity: 476
Activity: 322
getting a lot of "transaction is too large, transaction cannot be created" errors for some reason, can't even send 30 SRC :<

This is probably due to p2pool payments. You are getting too many fractions of payments so it affects the way you can pay out.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I got Vanitygen working with securecoin!

Yay vanity addresses!  (See my SRC address in my signature)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
getting a lot of "transaction is too large, transaction cannot be created" errors for some reason, can't even send 30 SRC :<
Activity: 196
Google/YouTube
I am also willing to share links and make YouTube videos or anything else.
Activity: 196
Google/YouTube
Are there ways to earn this coin without mining, maybe by writing?
Activity: 163
Is there any 32 bit cpu miner binary to mine this coin?

EDIT: got it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2948566
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE.

I finally finished a working blockchain explorer!

(The last one was a "block crawler" which is basically just a glorified wrapper for the JSON-RPC calls.  This is an actual blockchain explorer!)

Do I win any bounties?  Wink

Excellent work on the blockchain explorer btw Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: