Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 28. (Read 195438 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
 Cheesy

Fun stuff eh...

Anyway, what are your predictions for SRC guys? I think price found a floor already, and even then it's still rather profitable to mine it.

I heard about this gpu miner, but I very much doubt there is such thing out.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Stop referring to your idiot self as "everyone". You are no one, your scammer opinion doesn't matter, and no one cares about your troll trash.

yeah, i'm the same idiot who schooled you on where those strange dgc blocks came from with only 1 coin reward. you kinda forgot to define them in your conditional statements in the block rewards. i'm all for calling a spade for a spade, but what about you? where is this phantom Bank you've promised? where is this "crypto avenue" progress report? shit or get off the pot dude

Since the actual members of this community know the progress of CryptoAve through the thread updates, IRC, and the forum, there's no point waisting my time explaining anything to you. They also know the bank is being implemented into the exchange. I'd rather you don't use any coin I develop, and never even approach any services. I'm not a fan of outright thieves and scammers like yourself. Go enjoy your other coins, or whatever scam you have going now. Ignored.

Yeah just ignore him. No point arguiing with people that are ignorant and blind to the facts presented before them. Its a waste of energy that could otherwise be channeled into more positive things instead

Keep up the good work as most people know and appreciate what you have done so far and what is in progress for dgc/arg/src. There will always be the minority of haters no matter where you go.

Roll on CryptoAve! Smiley

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
@r3wt if you dont like Baritus and his coins why are you still writting in this thread... I think you are just jelous that he has so much supporters and your coins suck!

I agree, haters always loose out.

We'll be the ones that are sitting pretty Smiley

K.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
@r3wt if you dont like Baritus and his coins why are you still writting in this thread... I think you are just jelous that he has so much supporters and your coins suck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE.

I finally finished a working blockchain explorer!

(The last one was a "block crawler" which is basically just a glorified wrapper for the JSON-RPC calls.  This is an actual blockchain explorer!)

Do I win any bounties?  Wink
Stop referring to your idiot self as "everyone". You are no one, your scammer opinion doesn't matter, and no one cares about your troll trash.

yeah, i'm the same idiot who schooled you on where those strange dgc blocks came from with only 1 coin reward. you kinda forgot to define them in your conditional statements in the block rewards. i'm all for calling a spade for a spade, but what about you? where is this phantom Bank you've promised? where is this "crypto avenue" progress report? shit or get off the pot dude

Since the actual members of this community know the progress of CryptoAve through the thread updates, IRC, and the forum, there's no point waisting my time explaining anything to you. They also know the bank is being implemented into the exchange. I'd rather you don't use any coin I develop, and never even approach any services. I'm not a fan of outright thieves and scammers like yourself. Go enjoy your other coins, or whatever scam you have going now. Ignored.

yep, thats what i thought, you're a liar and your only recourse is to point the finger back at me.

lol, muppet.

K.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

yep, thats what i thought, you're a liar and your only recourse is to point the finger back at me.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

legendary
scamcoin Cheesy

When a known scammer, thief, and completely dishonest person posts idiotic comments, I take them as a compliment.

In case you want to read about r3wt's "honesty":

Scamming and complete failure:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gas-coin-is-dead-and-this-is-how-r3wt-scammed-us-and-destroyed-the-coin-263994

Extortion:
https://109.201.133.65/index.php?topic=231217.0

Go back to your scam hole and leave honest people alone, troll.

oh please, i never fancied you to play the role of jesus. get off of your cross. everyone knows that you changed 10 lines of QRK coin source code and released it as SRC, even lying about it having new hashing algorithms, and you want to preach to me about dishonesty?

where are the progress reports for Crypto Avenue? where is the bank you told us of long ago? whats the greater crime, me sneaking a premine into a scamcoin like gascoin, or you taking advantage of the naievity of your loyal fanbase? i and many others see you for the fraud you are, and in due time everyone will see your true colors.
legendary
scamcoin Cheesy

When a known scammer, thief, and completely dishonest person posts idiotic comments, I take them as a compliment.

In case you want to read about r3wt's "honesty":

Scamming and complete failure:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gas-coin-is-dead-and-this-is-how-r3wt-scammed-us-and-destroyed-the-coin-263994

Extortion:
https://109.201.133.65/index.php?topic=231217.0

Go back to your scam hole and leave honest people alone, troll.
The last couple times I have attempted to send coins, the transactions did not get any confirmations. They are still at 0 confirmations, despite being sent hours ago. What has happened? Will I ever see these coins again?

If you closed your client before they where broadcast, It can cause your coins to be stuck in limbo (this is true of all coins).

There is a solution, as I had the same problem.

Check here: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,154.0.html

K.

Thanks, I worked it out with that link. The client crashed as it was sending the transaction on both occasions, so I guess that's what did it.

Glad you sorted it Smiley

K.
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
The last couple times I have attempted to send coins, the transactions did not get any confirmations. They are still at 0 confirmations, despite being sent hours ago. What has happened? Will I ever see these coins again?

If you closed your client before they where broadcast, It can cause your coins to be stuck in limbo (this is true of all coins).

K.

Thanks, I worked it out with that link. The client crashed as it was sending the transaction on both occasions, so I guess that's what did it.

K.
so just wondering,  the top miners on coinmine...

gpu miners or botnet?  surely not cpu alone with that hash power, or am i mistaken?

I think it's people hiring servers, not botnets - but I could be wrong.

I get 960kh/s on one PC, so a botnet would be far more i'd imagine.

K.
Activity: 248
so just wondering,  the top miners on coinmine...

gpu miners or botnet?  surely not cpu alone with that hash power, or am i mistaken?
Activity: 420
Has anyone started a hardware comparison guide/wiki like with BTC or LTC?
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
Pages:
Jump to: