Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 29. (Read 195438 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Yep, however the CPU miner is the stratum client, not server. As for http://src.coinmine.pl I haven't seen anything about the stratum server source being available for other pool operators.
oh i didnt realise you were asking for the stratum source for pools
Activity: 420

Yep, however the CPU miner is the stratum client, not server. As for http://src.coinmine.pl I haven't seen anything about the stratum server source being available for other pool operators.
Ok so at this time am I right in saying no stratum pools exist for SRC? Or at least if I want to use stratum there isn't anything publicly released which will allow me to run it?
http://src.coinmine.pl has stratum and the cpu miner has stratum https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9cvOfoOekSdVzZZcThLZHg4bjA/edit?pli=1
Ok so at this time am I right in saying no stratum pools exist for SRC? Or at least if I want to use stratum there isn't anything publicly released which will allow me to run it?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
about 5 hours ago i sent 12 src to my cryptsy src wallet, for some reason, its still at 0 confirmations, yes i have connections and yes my wallet is up to date, what do i do, is my 12 src just gonna stay in the void forever?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
you would need to modify stratum to use the quark algo if u wish to use that
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
I've setup many pools before but I can't get my SRC pool working, I'm using mmcfe with stratum. Stratum connects to the wallet and detects new blocks, the CPU miners connect to stratum and also detect new blocks but I haven't found one share with over 3000 kh/s pointed at my stratum.

I've tried setting POOL_TARGET (base difficulty) to 1 instead of 16 in my stratum config but I haven't seen any changes, am I missing something?

EDIT - ok from all the reading I've been doing it looks like a customised stratum is needed, what sort of changes need to be made? Is the custom stratum available for others to run a pool?

Hi - you probably setting up to high difficulty - try to set it up to 0.1 for example Wink
incorrect, visit my github name is ahmed_bodi, both me and erundook are using my customized version of pushpool. All it basically is, is tenebrix pushpool with the scrypt modules replaces wfor quark one's and appropriate hash values changed
Aah I see, from the comment in the config I thought 1 was the lowest possible. I'm trying with 0.01 now and I'm seeing some shares, however each shares rejected with the reason "Share is above target". Does this mean I need to change the difficulty in mmcfe?

EDIT - is it something to do with the quark hashing algorithm?
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
I've setup many pools before but I can't get my SRC pool working, I'm using mmcfe with stratum. Stratum connects to the wallet and detects new blocks, the CPU miners connect to stratum and also detect new blocks but I haven't found one share with over 3000 kh/s pointed at my stratum.

I've tried setting POOL_TARGET (base difficulty) to 1 instead of 16 in my stratum config but I haven't seen any changes, am I missing something?

EDIT - ok from all the reading I've been doing it looks like a customised stratum is needed, what sort of changes need to be made? Is the custom stratum available for others to run a pool?

Hi - you probably setting up to high difficulty - try to set it up to 0.1 for example Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
I think I might be done with an actual block explorer if anybody's interested.  Still trying to work out a few kinks, but it seems okay so far.

I've basically taken Abe and butchered it.  I still need to integrate the Securecoin hashing algorithm, but it seems to work well enough by ignoring any "invalid" hashes (because Abe is using sha256 instead of what Securecoin uses).

If it goes well, I'll upload the SQLite database tonight.

Thanks for your work on the block explorer.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Try http://78.27.191.182:28372/ - my p2pool node, 1% fee, 4 days of uptime now.

Also, if any of p2pool node hosters here are interested, I can post my networks.py so we can turn our separate nodes into true p2pool.

This would probably be a good idea for network integrity.  Thanks for your contributions as usual.
Hi feeleep,

Would you be able to take a look at my post a couple of posts up?

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1197
in the last couple of hours i can't mine on two machines.  Cant log on server stratum+tcp://src.coinmine.pl:6020.
on other machines work fine.

I was doing server maintenance yesterday and added second server. This should improve performance a lot.

feeleep
Activity: 476
is there a formula to see how many blocks you can find a day? im using a 3570k, a duo core e5800 and a 2 core (4 thread) i7 laptop

Generally it's

Blocks/day = Hashrate * 60 * 60 * 24 / (difficulty * 2^24) ~= 0.00515 * Hashrate / difficulty

Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
is there a formula to see how many blocks you can find a day? im using a 3570k, a duo core e5800 and a 2 core (4 thread) i7 laptop
Activity: 476
Try http://78.27.191.182:28372/ - my p2pool node, 1% fee, 4 days of uptime now.

Also, if any of p2pool node hosters here are interested, I can post my networks.py so we can turn our separate nodes into true p2pool.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
in the last couple of hours i can't mine on two machines.  Cant log on server stratum+tcp://src.coinmine.pl:6020.
on other machines work fine.

Activity: 168
Does anybody happen to have the "round logo" version of the SecureCoin logo?  Looking for something around the size of 100px by 100px.

edit: disregard that, I'm an idiot.
Something wrong with http://src.coinmine.pl. Time Since Last Block   46 minutes 45 seconds
yes i think the stats are stuck, the block confirms havnt changed

EDIT looks like its fixed
Pages:
Jump to: