Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 64. (Read 195282 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
he did not say it's tomorrow.
@ 13:00 UTC. => I guess it's today
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Thanks for the input. I am carefully watching the current state of affairs for the best launch time. This is very clearly not it.

UPDATE: I am satisfied with the coin's performance and it is on track for a Tuesday/Wednesday launch. I will specify a definite time as it approaches.

Hey Baritus,

Not trying to cause drama here but can you please advise what changed in that 9 hour period?  In the first post you're very clear this is not the time to launch, then 9 hours later say you're on track to launch... 

That comes across as quite a mixed message, so I'd be keen to hear what changed in such a short timeframe and your thoughts on the supposed GPU miner & hash switching between CPU coins as mentioned by smolen?

I'd like to have confidence in the coin but this doesn't exactly scream 'clear roadmap'...

Cheers!

Hey, what changed is we were able to verify there are no GPU miners in existence. One of the algorithms also does not perform well on CUDA implementations, alleviating those concerns for now.

On launch could you put full linux instructions for mining please. So 13.00 utc  tomorrow. Damn i will be at work, have to skip out for an hour
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Thanks for the input. I am carefully watching the current state of affairs for the best launch time. This is very clearly not it.

UPDATE: I am satisfied with the coin's performance and it is on track for a Tuesday/Wednesday launch. I will specify a definite time as it approaches.

Hey Baritus,

Not trying to cause drama here but can you please advise what changed in that 9 hour period?  In the first post you're very clear this is not the time to launch, then 9 hours later say you're on track to launch... 

That comes across as quite a mixed message, so I'd be keen to hear what changed in such a short timeframe and your thoughts on the supposed GPU miner & hash switching between CPU coins as mentioned by smolen?

I'd like to have confidence in the coin but this doesn't exactly scream 'clear roadmap'...

Cheers!

Hey, what changed is we were able to verify there are no GPU miners in existence. One of the algorithms also does not perform well on CUDA implementations, alleviating those concerns for now.
Activity: 332
1300 UTC would indeed be OK.
Since we would get a 24 hour heads-up. Would that then be 1300 UTC tomorrow (wednesday) ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
@ 1300 UTC is fine here in Melb Smiley (11pm)
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Yeah 13:00 UTC suits me ok
Activity: 743
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Hey Baritus,

Cheers!
legendary
UTC for timezone is preferred.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Activity: 252
7pm - 9pm UTC +1 would be good for me but 11pm - 1am UTC+1 is ok too
legendary
SecureCoin is fully completed. Could you post your preferred launch times so that I can try to find some middle ground?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
8pm - 10pm EST release sounds good when its ready! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary

Thank you for your support, help, comments, and suggestions. It is much appreciated.

Bter will work with us to offer trading from launch.

We're going to have a full 24 hour heads up before the release, right?  I don't want to be caught off guard and miss out on the festivities.  Wink

Yes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Thank you for your support, help, comments, and suggestions. It is much appreciated.

We're going to have a full 24 hour heads up before the release, right?  I don't want to be caught off guard and miss out on the festivities.  Wink
Activity: 729
Merit: 502

I trust your intuition Baritus Smiley
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: