Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate - page 7. (Read 47937 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ok still, when do I get my coins?

Well I can sell you 27 of them....
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
we could make a preorder- delivery list like on BFL that time to see when the coins arrive>>>>  Embarrassed
 Grin  I cant stop laughing no more.... hahahah huhuhuh  ahhhhhhhhh   the link with the figurines hits the spot.  uiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiiuiuiu 

ok still, when do I get my coins?
Hhaha, that is a good one....  Smiley

However, I still didn't receive my coins... it's a little bit like waiting on the BFL I ordered 2 years ago and received end of last year...
So current translation for my Pos.33 (The Italian Chandelier) WTF!

http://christiannymphos.org/2008/08/22/position-33-the-italian-chandelier/
Hhaha, that is a good one....  Smiley

However, I still didn't receive my coins... it's a little bit like waiting on the BFL I ordered 2 years ago and received end of last year...
So current translation for my Pos.33 (The Italian Chandelier) WTF!
I am on position 33 of the evaluation IPO pre -investor of more then 0.001  BTC provider GER supporter AMC & MMS supplier SSP buyer and really wonder when I get my calculated 528000 std. transferred to my wallet.

Because by holding both you should provide APR by playing with my fund ( currently I don't have the invested BTC nor the STD in my hand which actually doubles my loss....)

So when can I expect the transfer?

What a lot of acronyms.  I have no idea what you mean, but position 33 to me means "The Italian Chandelier"!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
96   sSBSURrWbWepkExqjw5iFifhfG6KAEAMKw   1ENuFjVQfm8GmWf4YQ5vGyiXt4aHM67eL7   0.00370   0.02%   19561.27

I was on position 96 and i got my STD Smiley

well done DEV! lets keep it up Smiley
Activity: 7
So those of us down in the hundreds should expect our coins when ? Next week ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
For the record, I was at position 13 on the investor chart for Standardcoin and I just received 1797521.7035312 Standardcoin sent to my wallet as expected about an hour ago. Thank you, OP.

Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
I am on position 33 of the evaluation IPO pre -investor of more then 0.001  BTC provider GER supporter AMC & MMS supplier SSP buyer and really wonder when I get my calculated 528000 std. transferred to my wallet.

Because by holding both you should provide APR by playing with my fund ( currently I don't have the invested BTC nor the STD in my hand which actually doubles my loss....)

Same here. Neither BTC nor STD. I am at position 15 of the IPO investors. It starts to get boring!

Activity: 196
I got confirmation from bittrex operator, Richie, that he will add our coin to his exchange today. Thank you Richie.

Richie is a good chap based on my interactions with him on various coins. Bittrex is gaining popularity due to that and security is good. Plus for a large majority of cryptocurrency users in the states we are biased towards American exchanges (take poloniex for example of why)  Wink
Activity: 28
I got confirmation from bittrex operator, Richie, that he will add our coin to his exchange today. Thank you Richie.
Correct, Take a vending machine, if a candy bar cost 90 cents, and you deposit 75 cents and realize you don't have enough it will give you what you deposited back.  Not say Sorry there is nothing we can do!

Oh there are parking meters around here that don't.  You have to read the instructions.

It's not that I lost 6000+ STD, it's that the system still has flaws, and should be addressed.

Yes perhaps.  But wanting 30p back is a bit fussy.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I'm not saying I didn't!!  But again, people make mistakes!!  There should be a procedure in place for those of us that do!

Yes, it should prevent you from starting the exchange, but this IS a brand new system.  It's not er.... foolproof yet.

BTW, you must have lost under 0.001 bitcoins, that's under 0.30 GBP.  Nothing to get upset about.

It's not that I lost 6000+ STD, it's that the system still has flaws, and should be addressed.
legendary
I'm not saying I didn't!!  But again, people make mistakes!!  There should be a procedure in place for those of us that do!

Yes, it should prevent you from starting the exchange, but this IS a brand new system.  It's not er.... foolproof yet.

Correct, Take a vending machine, if a candy bar cost 90 cents, and you deposit 75 cents and realize you don't have enough it will give you what you deposited back.  Not say Sorry there is nothing we can do!
I'm not saying I didn't!!  But again, people make mistakes!!  There should be a procedure in place for those of us that do!

Yes, it should prevent you from starting the exchange, but this IS a brand new system.  It's not er.... foolproof yet.

BTW, you must have lost under 0.001 bitcoins, that's under 0.30 GBP.  Nothing to get upset about.
legendary
This STD Address is now associated with this BTC adress:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Deposit any amount of STD to that address to sell. You will receive your BTC immediately after sending the payment. Remember that the minimum BTC payment is: 0.001

It does state BOTH, ANY amount.  There should be a warning to check what your STDs are worth before doing this.  Thinking that over 6000 STD had to be worth at least .001 BTC I did it without checking.  There should be a warning about the minimum STD to deposit!!!

Oh my god, it's even in the bit you quoted!  "Remember that the minimum BTC payment is: 0.001"
And you can easily check how much they're worth on the homepage!
Face it, you messed up.

This STD Address is now associated with this BTC adress:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Deposit any amount of STD to that address to sell. You will receive your BTC immediately after sending the payment. Remember that the minimum BTC payment is: 0.001

It does state BOTH, ANY amount.  There should be a warning to check what your STDs are worth before doing this.  Thinking that over 6000 STD had to be worth at least .001 BTC I did it without checking.  There should be a warning about the minimum STD to deposit!!!

Oh my god, it's even in the bit you quoted!  "Remember that the minimum BTC payment is: 0.001"
And you can easily check how much they're worth on the homepage!
Face it, you messed up.
Pages:
Jump to: