Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate - page 5. (Read 47937 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
no mac wallet ??
Why should the dev spend time catering for a tiny proportion of the community?
What next?  Android, every flavour of linux, ios, etc, etc, etc, etc?
Actually there was a mac wallet for the old version, but the new wallet for mac hasn't been built yet, will upload it as soon as it is built.

thanks a lot, will be done within 30 minutes? Smiley
Sorry, not today

ok
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
no mac wallet ??
What next?  Android, every flavour of linux, ios, etc, etc, etc, etc?
Actually there was a mac wallet for the old version, but the new wallet for mac hasn't been built yet, will upload it as soon as it is built.

Sorry, not today
Activity: 56
The exchange work fine on Chrome and Firefox, haven't tested it on Opera and IE but it should work fine.
I think your browser cached the old version of javascript file, try clearing the cache and try again.

I'm blaming my Opera, as if I buy two things in one session on Ebay, then I try to pay for the 2nd one, it shows me the completed payment for the first one.  I have to clear session cookies, or restart Opera, or use IE.  Opera appears to be caching too much.
Activity: 210
http://Sweet.Domains
block explorer shows the 624k transfer, but my wallet only shows 32k in it. from the looks of it the 29k i received before the IPO coins were sent then 3k additional that I have mined since then.

Yes I am running your new version of the wallet.
You may want to save your wallet.dat file and delete everything in your %APPDATA%/standardcoin
Than copy your wallet.dat to the folder again and start your standardcoin-qt

I was just thinking the same thing. I deleted every but the wallet.dat from app data and that seems to have fixed it.
no mac wallet ??
What next?  Android, every flavour of linux, ios, etc, etc, etc, etc?

...thanks... solved! erase and copy again was the solution, thanks.

I've had to do that for wallets of many coins.
Wink
Just tested it, I was trying to SELL STD coins.  In Opera 12, it repeatedly tells me the Captcha code is wrong, when it isn't.  In IE 11, it doesn't ask for a Captcha code (because it remembers the one I did in Opera?), but then sticks on "generating STD deposit address".  I left it for a good 5 minutes.

And a minor point - Step 1 asks for my BITCOIN address.  But in step 2 it calls it a STANDARDCOIN address
The exchange work fine on Chrome and Firefox, haven't tested it on Opera and IE but it should work fine.
I think your browser cached the old version of javascript file, try clearing the cache and try again.
Mi
Activity: 129
...thanks... solved! erase and copy again was the solution, thanks.

Wink
Just tested it, I was trying to SELL STD coins.  In Opera 12, it repeatedly tells me the Captcha code is wrong, when it isn't.  In IE 11, it doesn't ask for a Captcha code (because it remembers the one I did in Opera?), but then sticks on "generating STD deposit address".  I left it for a good 5 minutes.

And a minor point - Step 1 asks for my BITCOIN address.  But in step 2 it calls it a STANDARDCOIN address

You seem to have pasted in my text from an old post for some reason, and not replied to it.  It's no longer applicable as the exchange has been fixed.
no mac wallet ??
block explorer shows the 624k transfer, but my wallet only shows 32k in it. from the looks of it the 29k i received before the IPO coins were sent then 3k additional that I have mined since then.

You may want to save your wallet.dat file and delete everything in your %APPDATA%/standardcoin
Than copy your wallet.dat to the folder again and start your standardcoin-qt
no mac wallet ??
...the button "Click Here to Invest" =function normal
2. Buy Form: Step 1 - Enter your StandardCoin Address.
3. When I entered the address, nothing happens.
Form Button "Next" inactive.
Try another browser.  Opera 12 failed to pass the Captcha code screen for me, but IE 11 worked.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Try to delete any letter in the adress and type it again
Activity: 210
http://Sweet.Domains

Activity: 182
Community
 Wink
Just tested it, I was trying to SELL STD coins.  In Opera 12, it repeatedly tells me the Captcha code is wrong, when it isn't.  In IE 11, it doesn't ask for a Captcha code (because it remembers the one I did in Opera?), but then sticks on "generating STD deposit address".  I left it for a good 5 minutes.

And a minor point - Step 1 asks for my BITCOIN address.  But in step 2 it calls it a STANDARDCOIN address
Working, running the files in the folder "Standardcoin-QT-1.02-Win" (standardcoin-qt.exe and libwinpthread-1.dll).
If I try to run the files in the main folder (standardcoin-qt.exe and qrc_bitcoin.cpp), it complains libwinpthread-1.dll is missing.  So I deleted those files and use the two inside the folder.  I don't understand what the extra files do, it seems to work without them.
Mi
Activity: 129
Pages:
Jump to: