Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate - page 2. (Read 47937 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Again, and lastly: even if he doesn't he still created a Ponzi, deceiving people (for the fun of it?). If he doesn't cash it out it would be retarded (though very likely he'll do, thus the "extreme caution" is still a fair warning) but he still put up a fraudolent post.

A penitent scammer. Would be the first time. Still deserved negative even then Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You keep missing the point over and over (pretty sure you are trolling, but let's go Wink ): there is nothing more to prove relatively to the scam we contested him (id est "trying to run a Ponzi scheme"). He already did that in post one. The system is a Ponzi, by it's very structure. Wikipedia (and some brain, though very little) is your friend.

The only thing he can do now is change the first post stating the truth, i.e. this is not a secure investment where you cannot lose but just a Ponzi. That and ofc not running away with the btc on his "exchange" for a very long period of time.
Even if he corrects the post that's not going to cancel his attempted scam (ALREADY done, nothing more to prove about that), I can only mitigate the feedback (something funny like "attempted a ponzi scam but then changed his mind. So maybe now you can trust him....").
Very unlikely he'll do that anyway xD

We don't know he's going to run away with the money.  What is this silly vendetta you have against the developer?
legendary
You keep missing the point over and over (pretty sure you are trolling, but let's go Wink ): there is nothing more to prove relatively to the scam we contested him (id est "trying to run a Ponzi scheme"). He already did that in post one. The system is a Ponzi, by it's very structure. Wikipedia (and some brain, though very little) is your friend.

He can choose not to run away with the money or to change the first post stating the truth, i.e. this is not a secure investment where you cannot lose but just a Ponzi but that's not going to cancel his attempted scam (ALREADY done, nothing more to prove about that), I can only mitigate the feedback (something funny like "attempted a ponzi scam but then changed his mind. So maybe now you can trust him....").
Very unlikely he'll do that anyway xD
That's IF he's a scammer.  Why can you not accept that he may be telling 100% truth?
I am. I'm totally convinced he's telling 100% the truth. I'm a firmier believer than you. And that truth is he's running a ponzi xD
I'm not going to explain it to you again. You go and read some pages ago if you want.

If turns out he's not a scammer, will you delete the negative feedback and admit that you misdjuded him/them?

+1

+2

I believe in innocent until proven guilty (unlike UK law).
Maybe he forgot to say "irony off".  Grin

I don't do irony, I find my clothes lose their creases after I wear them for a while.

I didn't mean you.

Neither did I, I meant I don't understand it.  In fact has anyone ever quantified it?  People say Alanis Morissette didn't understand it and she wrote a song about it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
The pseudo-exchange will not save it. People will never use it - you cannot dictate market like that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
SCAM Alert!

SCAM SCAM SCAM!

THE IPO IS CANCELLED DUE TO NEGATIVE ACTIVITY FORM FRAUDULENT USERS! ALL BTC PAID WILL BE REFUNDED TO USERS.

There is a network of scammers that post bad things about a coin and then demand BTC to erase the posts: scam_exposer and sitefive.

This is the proof a PM sent to us, now they demand us BTC to erase all those posts:

http://s16.postimg.org/hohih3nr9/scamx.jpg

Now we know what were they real reasons. I hope that maybe that is not the real reason and they can apologise now for the things they said. That will prove them to be not scammers and maybe they were just wrong about us.

We are now just going to launch the coin without an IPO. We have erase the IPO from main post. Just to proof these people they were doing lies and trying to make schemes with posting bad stuff then demand BTC to erase the posts. We will launch the coin!

As soon as we communicate with our web developer will update the site about it too.

EDIT: thimo is not part of this PMs, please don't hold anything bad about him or post bad things in his thread. We wish them good luck with their coin. Our apologies.

Shutup Scam Exposer, we all know you run the real SCAM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6039800
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
http://Sweet.Domains
Hi all, I mined a bit then sent to my wallet but nothing ever showed up.  I mined @ pool.standardcoin it shows
payment sent, tripple checked addy all is good just nothing came through. Any ideas?

You should update your wallet.

also be sure to check http://explorer.standardcoin.net/chain/StandardCoin to see what your true balance is.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi all, I mined a bit then sent to my wallet but nothing ever showed up.  I mined @ pool.standardcoin it shows
payment sent, tripple checked addy all is good just nothing came through. Any ideas?

You should update your wallet.
Activity: 171

Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
That's IF he's a scammer.  Why can you not accept that he may be telling 100% truth?
I am. I'm totally convinced he's telling 100% the truth. I'm a firmier believer than you. And that truth is he's running a ponzi xD
I'm not going to explain it to you again. You go and read some pages ago if you want.

If turns out he's not a scammer, will you delete the negative feedback and admit that you misdjuded him/them?

+1
Activity: 182

I don't do irony, I find my clothes lose their creases after I wear them for a while.

I didn't mean you.

You just contradicted yourself.  Is English not your first language?

You just contradicted yourself.  Is English not your first language?
legendary
Maybe you are right about the risk, but (omg.... again.... ) the point is legit devs aren't try to hide the risk making you believe the opposite and bla bla bla all the other things. That's what scammer devs do and end up getting tagged.

Time will tell!

Indeed, but then it'll be too late. Not needed since it's all on his website, you just do the math or read some reply back Wink

Bye.

(if you were trolling, I willingly fed you).
Maybe you are right about the risk, but (omg.... again.... ) the point is legit devs aren't try to hide the risk making you believe the opposite and bla bla bla all the other things. That's what scammer devs do and end up getting tagged.

That's IF he's a scammer.  Why can you not accept that he may be telling 100% truth?

Time will tell!
Pages:
Jump to: